What's new

Khalistani Baba vs Punjab Police

It doesnt change the fact that they by origin still are not indian.

I am only talking about the Real sikh,Not the converted hindus.
well if you are suggesting khalistan should only include pakistani bit, I wont argue with you. its your homeland and like you said their original place, am sure you guys can find a way out.

I am real Sikh. You can check my history at Haridwar, you shall see we have been Sikh for many generations. Sikhs traditionally hail from bangladesh

well if you are suggesting khalistan should only include pakistani bit, I wont argue with you. its your homeland and like you said their original place, am sure you guys can find a way out.

Khalistani people has no issue with Pakistan because they know Pakistan is their birthplace,Their race origin is in Pakistan.I am sure one day after declaring Khalistan as indepdent an year later it will be merge with Pakistan.

I am real Sikh. You can check my history at Haridwar, you shall see we have been Sikh for many generations. Sikhs traditionally hail from bangladesh

I know but not only Sikh but even the hindus in Pakistan are more Real and true sikh/hindus than those in india.

You do know facts can't be changed

Yea... about that... we actually come from the Aryan homeland bangladesh.

What!? That's very interesting... I thought people in Bangladesh are called Bengalis or East Bengalis... So how did Punjabis and Shikhs come from Bangladesh?

And what is Khalistan?

Okay.. enough day dreaming.. can somebody share some tentative dates please?Dates will be difficult, at least any recent development? Or just like unification of Kashmir with India, this one too is happening in any parallel universe ?

Majority of Sikhs are converted from Hindus, how do you think the Khalsa was started?

there are no real sikhs then....................all were converted either from hindus or from muslims(small minority)

What!? That's very interesting... I thought people in Bangladesh are called Bengalis or East Bengalis... So how did Punjabis and Shikhs come from Bangladesh?
And what is Khalistan?
Guru Nanak's real name was Sayyaf Miah, he was a Bangladeshi fisherman from Dhaka. He started to become spiritually inclined and a few local Bangladeshis joined his new faith which he called Sikhism, he called it Sikhism after his village in Dhaka. He then built the first Gurudwara in Dhaka called Gurudwara Nanak Shahi. Things were going fine until the Jammatis heard about this new faith and they drove Sayyaf and his followers to Punjab. Ever since then, Sikhs celebrate Vaisakhi as the day they arrived in Punjab.

Majority of Sikhs are converted from Hindus, how do you think the Khalsa was started?

And than those hindus agian were Pakistanis.Anything that fall under the terriroty of Indus valley civilization is Pakistani.

1984 happened just yesterday. Of course your family probably took part so of course you aren't going to denounce it.

dude stop talking shit here,,,,the present day punjab has roughly 60 pc sikhs and 40 pc hindus and there is no tension anywhere,,,,none.

u enjoy us stay in canada if ur flags are correct and stop being a spokesman of sikhs or india for that matter

Guru Nanak's real name was Sayyaf Miah, he was a Bangladeshi fisherman from Dhaka. He started to become spiritually inclined and a few local Bangladeshis joined his new faith which he called Sikhism, he called it Sikhism after his village in Dhaka. He then built the first Gurudwara in Dhaka called Gurudwara Nanak Shahi. Things were going fine until the Jammatis heard about this new faith and they drove Sayyaf and his followers to Punjab. Ever since then, Sikhs celebrate Vaisakhi as the day they arrived in Punjab.

what sort of stupid shit did u pulled off here??
@Aeronaut

stop these guys from defaming sikhism please

lol.. you better stay in Canada only.God knows what will happen to you if you tell that story to a Sikh here.

Back
Top Bottom