What's new

Khalistani Baba vs Punjab Police

MGN adarsh nagar lol
bro same school :chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::cheesy::cheesy::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::cheesy::cheesy::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:hahahahahaha!!!!!!
school_history.jpg

67129_316851468414201_1954990958_n.jpg

barinder gill mm
virender sir
amardeep mam
nidhi mam :)

Nidhi, amardeep man be Physics, chemistry ch bara dimag kharab kita. Thank God I left India for Canada, when I was in class 11.
hahaha nidhi mam di tan gal hi naa kr yaar :lol:
amardeep mam change bhut c....btw +1 kch kdo hoea c 2010??

there is nothing worthwhile to see in punjab,,,,u gotta try kerala,rajasthan and goa.
i love the castleas and forts in rajasthan
look at this beauty
Kindly share more pics of that City....i do like citadels/ forts
I think some scenes of Hollywood movie "The FALL" was recorded here...

bro same school :chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::cheesy::cheesy::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::cheesy::cheesy::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:hahahahahaha!!!!!!
school_history.jpg

67129_316851468414201_1954990958_n.jpg

barinder gill mm
virender sir
amardeep mam
nidhi mam :)
Mate i must admit that your school is perhaps the most beautiful school i have ever seen anywhere in India:smitten:!Jesus why didn't i get the chance to study in this kind of a school:hitwall:!!I am just amazed after viewing your playground:tup:!Man both of you are extremely lucky to study in this school.Now i am getting jealous on you guys:P

Mate i must admit that your school is perhaps the most beautiful school i have ever seen anywhere in India:smitten:!Jesus why didn't i get the chance to study in this kind of a school:hitwall:!!I am just amazed after viewing your playground:tup:!Man both of you are extremely lucky to study in this school.Now i am getting jealous on you guys:P
This school was rich as hell. Prolly one of the richest schools in the city.

@Abingdonboy @karan21 @he-man : I don't know about UK or Canada, but I have visited a couple of large gurudwaras in the USA. The people there welcomed us (we were mostly Indians, and a few Americans) with open hearts, and were extremely hospitable. They enquired and reminisced a lot about India with me, and from what I could judge, they were all homesick for India and loved India as a whole. Nobody ever mentioned Khalistan or separatism. They were more patriotic towards India than the average Indian I have met there. Some elderly Sikhs I met in the US were so overjoyed to see an Indian (me), that I cannot believe that they could be anti-India or pro seperatism. (Granted, I never asked them their opinions about Khalistan - I didn't have to, their attitude told me.)

hahaha the ground seriously makes people jealous!!
this playground has produced 2 indian cricketers..
harbhajan singh
press70

mandeep singh
mgn_html_m22e73d2.jpg

more pics to make u jealous.....
when the school started it was like this
upload_2014-5-10_22-58-51.jpeg

and now
playgound.jpg

gym.jpg

lib.jpg

lab-elect.jpg

it was one of first schools in punjab to intruduce e class that is smart class.... :)

u can b more jealous here :P
MGN Public School, Adarsh Nagar, Jalandhar

Last edited:
@Abingdonboy @karan21 @he-man : I don't know about UK or Canada, but I have visited a couple of large gurudwaras in the USA. The people there welcomed us (we were mostly Indians, and a few Americans) with open hearts, and were extremely hospitable. They enquired and reminisced a lot about India with me, and from what I could judge, they were all homesick for India and loved India as a whole. Nobody ever mentioned Khalistan or separatism. They were more patriotic towards India than the average Indian I have met there. Some elderly Sikhs I met in the US were so overjoyed to see an Indian (me), that I cannot believe that they could be anti-India or pro seperatism. (Granted, I never asked them their opinions about Khalistan - I didn't have to, their attitude told me.)
I'm born in the UK and live in Canada, it's the same as America. Sikh and Indian are interchangeable for me.

I'm born in the UK and live in Canada, it's the same as America. Sikh and Indian are interchangeable for me.
Well, @karan21 posted a picture from Canada of a gurudwara praising Bhindranwale. I don't know how much that represents Sikhs in Canada in general, since I have not lived there. I can only speak from my experiences in USA, and every single Sikh person I met there was in love with the home country.

BTW one fifth of our armed forces are Sikhs, which should give you an idea about their patriotism - they are ready to give their blood for the country, literally.

Anybody invoking Khalistan or Sikh seperatism in this day and age is an idiot. End of story.

Back
Top Bottom