What's new

Khalistani Baba vs Punjab Police

true
OP will b like :(o_O:hitwall::cry: on visiting page 10 of this thread:lol::lol:

yea man forgot to mention swami sant das as i hated it :P
but now days i guess swami is down...as i'm just a 2013 passout :)
damn u are just a boy,,,,school boy:rofl::rofl::rofl:

uncle has gone on to become a doctor

doc
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Odoc in defence section:sick:
kis cheez k doc ho and konse hosp mein kbi koi prob ho to we can come to your hosp and give ur reference :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

if u can share :)

Really enjoyed reading last two pages.

I could tell that @danish_vij sounded like a school boy. But @karan21 sounded older. @he-man is a good poster but hard to tell whether or not he is a doctor, but fun to engage with nonetheless.

BTW, if ever any of you comes to Lahore, do look me up.

Aww, why are you putting down poor Danishji like that?

I would love to visit Lahore some day, circumstances permitting. Many of my friends (Pakistani and a couple of Indians who have been there) have highly praised the food (among other things). Eating tasty food is one of my greatest pleasures, so I could visit for that reason alone. I forget the name now, but there was a street they specifically told me to visit, famous for food items.

BTW, what does 'Chak Bamu' mean?

Aww, why are you putting down poor Danishji like that?

I would love to visit Lahore some day, circumstances permitting. Many of my friends (Pakistani and a couple of Indians who have been there) have highly praised the food (among other things). Eating tasty food is one of my greatest pleasures, so I could visit for that reason alone. I forget the name now, but there was a street they specifically told me to visit, famous for food items.

BTW, what does 'Chak Bamu' mean?

You probably mean 'Food Street' - and there are more than two. The first is Gwalmandi. The second is in Old Anarkali. The third and latest is close to Badshahi mosque. Food is not the best reason for visiting Lahore. It is people. I can spot a Lahori anywhere in the world.

Chak Bamu is the name of the village from whence my Grand father and father migrated to Pakistan. It is in Dasuya Mandal and close to Miani. Incidentally it is close to the place which in mentioned in the opening post of this very thread.

You can check out this thread and learn more: Roots across the Border

damn,,,i did not know so many mgn guys are there on pdf,,,lol
but they closed down the main playground and converted it to a cricket ground,,,,we used to have little space to play during lunch break

pardeep singh still knows me.
i hated lakhwinder singh(lakha)...........maths teacher
I had pardeep for science from 7th to 10th and lakhwinder sir for maths in 10th. Got a 100 in class 10 maths :p

Back
Top Bottom