What's new

Khalistani Baba vs Punjab Police

I had pardeep for science from 7th to 10th and lakhwinder sir for maths in 10th. Got a 100 in class 10 maths :p
i was better in science than maths.

pardeep was known as ghoda(horse)

^^
So, a thread started by a Pakistani to rake up the ghost of a bygone insurgency, has now become a thread for Punjabis to fraternize about their high schools and localities. Let that be a lesson for any foreigners trying to stoke seperatism among Indians. 'Anekta main ekta, yeh Hind ki visheshta.' - Unity in diversity, that is India's speciality.
i was better in science than maths.

pardeep was known as ghoda(horse)
Lolll ghoda... Anyone remember Randhawa Sir, SST teacher.

of course man

we were taught history by brinder badwal madam and economics by randhawa............the guy was so funny,lol
he gave smallest notes u can have

of course man

we were taught history by brinder badwal madam and economics by randhawa............the guy was so funny,lol
he gave smallest notes u can have
randhawa sir was one of my favourite's
and bradwal madam is principal now :sick:
now a serious question...how may of u ever knew about Princi mam:smitten::smitten:(here name was princi only in junior wing ;))

Really enjoyed reading last two pages.

I could tell that @danish_vij sounded like a school boy. But @karan21 sounded older. @he-man is a good poster but hard to tell whether or not he is a doctor, but fun to engage with nonetheless.

BTW, if ever any of you comes to Lahore, do look me up.
huh!!!!:mad::mad::mad::pissed::pissed::pissed:
last two pages are fun because of me the school boy:raise::yes4:8-):dirol: btw i left school in 2013:crazy_pilot: :drag:stop calling me that:cry:
before coming to PDF i never thought i would ever consider Pakistan for visiting......but now i got friends....will surely visit one day :):pakistan:

Aww, why are you putting down poor Danishji like that?
:victory::victory::victory:

Last edited:
It's like that South India secession plan at the start of Independence. The plan fell apart because Kannadigas, Keralites, and Telugus do not want to be part of a Tamil-Centric state.

Same with the North-East. 'Khasi by birth, Indian by accident' slogans.

It is always a challenge to hold together a nation with this amount of linguistic and racial diversity.

@KAL-EL will you be vsiting South India ? Kerala? My native place :-)

Not about the viability of a sate, but how much trouble the actors in the equation can cause.

In regions like the North-East, the various tribes fight outsiders (Assam being a recent example) but the tribes sometimes fight each other.

quite a few posters here from Indian Punjab.

That is quite expected though.

Not many as Khalistanis claim. Not as few as the Indians claim.

But there are clearly not strong enough to cause trouble like they did in the 80's.

Haha mallu man, how is this:

randh, moor, naar, ach. Eh this much mallu i know!

Haha mallu man, how is this:

randh, moor, naar, ach. Eh this much mallu i know!

Hey not bad.

Randhu, Moonu, Naalu, Anju. that's the correct pronounciation I think!

how do you know :P

same for Tamil numbers as well :-) similarities end there though.

@Informant I have heard Malayalam is one of the hardest to pick up. So....

:)

Hey not bad.

Randhu, Moonu, Naalu, Anju. that's the correct pronounciation I think!

how do you know :P

same for Tamil numbers as well :-) similarities end there though.

@Informant I have heard Malayalam is one of the hardest to pick up. So....

:)

Hard? My dad's subordinates have been mallu people and my god he says he still doesnt understand the language. It is extremely hard and i say it from my experience. Good for spy shit :D

Hard? My dad's subordinates have been mallu people and my god he says he still doesnt understand the language. It is extremely hard and i say it from my experience. Good for spy shit :D

Malayalam is a young language. It's like a mixture of Tamil and Sanskrit.

There's like 4 states in Southern India, and while I understand Tamil, a bit of Kannada and Telugu, I can't speak those properly, and it is a culture clash travelling between those states.

A smattering of either English or Hindi will get you by :confused:

How is it in Pakistan? Are there culture clashes like that in Pakistan? Or is there an overarching language to cross the boundaries?

Malayalam is a young language. It's like a mixture of Tamil and Sanskrit.

There's like 4 states in Southern India, and while I understand Tamil, a bit of Kannada and Telugu, I can't speak those properly, and it is a culture clash travelling between those states.

A smattering of either English or Hindi will get you by :confused:

How is it in Pakistan? Are there culture clashes like that in Pakistan? Or is there an overarching language to cross the boundaries?

Everyone knows urdu in PAkistan. so we use that language to communicate. Yup 4 basic ethnicities. sub divisions are there but nothing like India, too many cultures and too many people.

Everyone knows urdu in PAkistan. so we use that language to communicate. Yup 4 basic ethnicities. sub divisions are there but nothing like India, too many cultures and too many people.

One good thing about South India I guess is the people are not aggressive.

I have found that they still try to help you if they don't understand you.

We are just not as extroverted as our brethren up in Punjab for example. :P

One good thing about South India I guess is the people are not aggressive.

I have found that they still try to help you if they don't understand you.

We are just not as extroverted as our brethren up in Punjab for example. :P

Indians in general are push over, not taking a dig at you. But having employees from south India i can say it with some authority. North Indians are on the other hand a bit dashing. Opposite actually.

If i was ever to see a racist then it would be North Indians when they berrate southies. I am surprised the level of disdain they have for their own countrymen. This I say about rich to middle class Northies. They quite pride in their "fairer" skin.

Indians in general are push over, not taking a dig at you. But having employees from south India i can say it with some authority. North Indians are on the other hand a bit dashing. Opposite actually.

If i was ever to see a racist then it would be North Indians when they berrate southies. I am surprised the level of disdain they have for their own countrymen. This I say about rich to middle class Northies. They quite pride in their "fairer" skin.

But n recent years, there has been a migration of North India to South India (IT Boom and such)

And the birth rate among South Indians is like 1.8. So they need this migration to drive the economy.

So far, there hasn't been any tension. But we will see.

@Informant it can be a double-edged sword. For example we haven't experienced massive communal riots, yet.

But n recent years, there has been a migration of North India to South India (IT Boom and such)

And the birth rate among South Indians is like 1.8. So they need this migration to drive the economy.

So far, there hasn't been any tension. But we will see.

@Informant it can be a double-edged sword. For example we haven't experienced massive communal riots, yet.

Yes, but i dont think it will lead upto riots. Prejudicial treatment will happen.

Yes, but i dont think it will lead upto riots. Prejudicial treatment will happen.

I was talking about Hindu-Muslim riots.

There hasn't been massacres in the southern part of the country :yes4:

Back
Top Bottom