What's new

Khalistani militants attack police Intelligence Wing HQ in Mohali, Indians accuse Pakistan of involvement

Pakistan is focused on importing adrak, timatar and paan k pattai on the name of trade from India

Why it would do anything like this??

I started with writing “Pot. Kettle.Black”. I’m not blind to the same reactionary tendencies here either.

But it’s also true there are third/external parties indicating the same when it comes to Pakistan. This isn’t new information I’m throwing at you. But I’ll do it giving you the benefit of doubt.

-It started all the way from Independence when Pathan tribals were unleashed on the Kashmiri people.
-While supporting the mujaheddin Pakistan was also responsible for helping brainwash the lot of them.
-All iconic terror attacks in the world have links to Pakistan with the perpetrators either having been trained in Pakistan, taking refuge in Pakistan or coordinating from Pakistan.

Sure, nation states engage in proxy warfare. But they use those instruments judiciously and draw a clear red line when it comes to letting them directly influence their ‘mainstream’ domestic society.

To gain an “upper hand” Pakistan sacrificed any principles associated nation building in the modern age, sovereignty and your people (body and mind). Today it regresses on every level and you blame india. Having said that, I worry the same way when it comes to India and the many polarising influences that shapes our society today. But we’re not that far gone yet. I hope never.

But who cares about history right?

From Moslems Kashmiris to Sikhs they want out they hate you. And yes it hurts you badly demoralises, easy to just put spin and blame the Pakistanis for there actions .

I point to the Sikh wherever they are in the world can't stop looking towards Pakistan.

Reason - Pakistan is the birthplace of there Sikhism. Seventy two important religion place of the Sikh are there in Pakistan, especially Nanakana Sahib, Punja Sahib and of course Kartarpur sahib, apart from others.

Most of the Sikh history is related to that part of Punjab. Culturally the Sikh are more near to the Pakistani than the Indian.

How much indian government may try to pull out the love out of the heart of the Sikh for that part of this subcontinent, it cannot.

From Moslems Kashmiris to Sikhs they want out they hate you. And yes it hurts you badly demoralises, easy to just put spin and blame the Pakistanis for there actions .

I point to the Sikh wherever they are in the world can't stop looking towards Pakistan.

Reason - Pakistan is the birthplace of there Sikhism. Seventy two important religion place of the Sikh are there in Pakistan, especially Nanakana Sahib, Punja Sahib and of course Kartarpur sahib, apart from others.

Most of the Sikh history is related to that part of Punjab. Culturally the Sikh are more near to the Pakistani than the Indian.

How much indian government may try to pull out the love out of the heart of the Sikh for that part of this subcontinent, it cannot.

Good effort. All I can say is, good luck. Maybe try to learn about Sikhs in India and how deeply they are integrated into every facet of Indian society including power structures. They are as Indian as they come.

Hint: Most (98-99.9% 😅) sikhs are outside the khalistani movement. It’s easy to imagine otherwise considering the echo chambers we all find ourselves in these days — and there is no frame of reference available to you to believe otherwise

I started with writing “Pot. Kettle.Black”. I’m not blind to the same reactionary tendencies here either.

But it’s also true there are third/external parties indicating the same when it comes to Pakistan. This isn’t new information I’m throwing at you. But I’ll do it giving you the benefit of doubt.

-It started all the way from Independence when Pathan tribals were unleashed on the Kashmiri people.
-While supporting the mujaheddin Pakistan was also responsible for helping brainwash the lot of them.
-All iconic terror attacks in the world have links to Pakistan with the perpetrators either having been trained in Pakistan, taking refuge in Pakistan or coordinating from Pakistan.

Sure, nation states engage in proxy warfare. But they use those instruments judiciously and draw a clear red line when it comes to letting them directly influence their ‘mainstream’ domestic society.

To gain an “upper hand” Pakistan sacrificed any principles associated nation building in the modern age, sovereignty and your people (body and mind). Today it regresses on every level and you blame india. Having said that, I worry the same way when it comes to India and the many polarising influences that shapes our society today. But we’re not that far gone yet. I hope never.

But who cares about history right?

Your country has hundreds of millions in extreme poverty, millions more openly defecating, rape epidemics on a national scale, and a complete marginilisation of minority groups; Such a shame that a country which had all the resources and expertise of British India has squandered it all to try and gain the "upper hand" against a country 7 times smaller than itself.

Pakistan: Prominent Sikh community member shot dead outside his Dawakhana in Peshawar

Peshawar-.png

Sardar Satnam Singh, a prominent member of the Sikh community and a famous Hakeem (doctor of traditional medicine) in Pakistan’s Peshawar has been shot dead outside his clinic on Thursday.

As reported by journalist Iftikhar Firdaus, unknown assailants attacked the Sikh Hakeem outside his apothecary in Peshawar’s Charadda Road area. He was reportedly fired 4 times. He is a resident of Hasanabdal area and ran the ‘Darmandar Dawakhana’, a popular clinic of traditional medicine in the city.

Though more details of the incident are awaited, initial reports say that the Sikh Hakeem’s murder was a planned and targeted attack. Multiple such attacks have been reported in the Islamic country against members of minority communities.

Satnam Singh was rushed to the Lady Reading Hospital in Peshawar, but could not be saved.

Sardar Satnam Singh was in his forties. Police have sealed his shop and cordoned off the area. The investigation is ongoing.
Already a thread on it, I see why you posted it here though dumbass

Back
Top Bottom