What's new

Khalistani Baba vs Punjab Police

Indians in general are push over, not taking a dig at you. But having employees from south India i can say it with some authority. North Indians are on the other hand a bit dashing. Opposite actually.

If i was ever to see a racist then it would be North Indians when they berrate southies. I am surprised the level of disdain they have for their own countrymen. This I say about rich to middle class Northies. They quite pride in their "fairer" skin.

Which group is more assertive on average? Pakistanis or North Indians?

Which group is more assertive on average? Pakistanis or North Indians?

In UAE i dont hire north Indians or Pakistanis. They have bigger dreams which equals to them bouncing the moment they get a better opportunity.

My dad's business partner has been an Indian Keralite Muslim. Very nice and humble guy.

I keep south Indians, mallyalee malbaris. Good guys do work as they are told but not "think out of the box" guys.

I was talking about Hindu-Muslim riots.

There hasn't been massacres in the southern part of the country :yes4:

South Indians are at peace. A bit soft guys. I believe Kerala has no major industries. Believe me its the Keralites that had given India the bounce it needed in the 90s through MASSIVE MASSIVE remittances from the Gulf countries. Yet they are lagging behind north when its comes to industrial setup.

In UAE i dont hire north Indians or Pakistanis. They have bigger dreams which equals to them bouncing the moment they get a better opportunity.

My dad's business partner has been an Indian Keralite Muslim. Very nice and humble guy.

I keep south Indians, mallyalee malbaris. Good guys do work as they are told but not "think out of the box" guys.

South Indians are at peace. A bit soft guys. I believe Kerala has no major industries. Believe me its the Keralites that had given India the bounce it needed in the 90s through MASSIVE MASSIVE remittances from the Gulf countries. Yet they are lagging behind north when its comes to industrial setup.

Mallus had to flee because the communists stalled any attempt to set up industries unfortunately. Now Kerala is lagging behind a lot of Indian states in infrastructure.

Tamil Nadu and Karnataka performs far better when it comes to basic infrastructure.

Though the best region in terms of Industry is the Punjab-Haryana belt. :-)

@Informant a lot of Kerala Hindus and christians got to the west for IT jobs :)

Mallus had to flee because the communists stalled any attempt to set up industries unfortunately. Now Kerala is lagging behind a lot of Indian states in infrastructure.

Tamil Nadu and Karnataka performs far better when it comes to basic infrastructure.

That reminds me- Haryanvis and Western Upites are the most goddamn aggressive people in India.

there aint any industry in Punjab region. but infrastructure wise it is better than rest of india.. andho may kana raja lol

and i want akhand bharat with a bihari ruler and its capital as Patliputra :D
How dare you speak words like "akhand"? This thread was meant to be for seperatism, not unity!

If you want a seperate Biharistan, this is the place to voice it. I'm sure it will make the OP and the fellows who thanked him very happy.

photo.jpg

my school at amritsar

img1.png

khalsa college amritsar my college

university-9.jpg

MY university at amritsar

anyone from these institutes here.. oh v kee din c yaar

Infra da sar marna ee judo industry nahin polya?
industry naal pollution hee hona..it right next door at Haryana...infrastructure is getting better and better and people lives are becoming a bit better and that what matters ist it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom