What's new

Khalistani Baba vs Punjab Police

there is nothing worthwhile to see in punjab,,,,u gotta try kerala,rajasthan and goa.

top_banner.jpg

virasat e khalsa

golden-temple-amritsar.jpg

golden temple

KeshgarSahib-1024x768.jpg

anandpur sahib

top_banner.jpg

virasat e khalsa

golden-temple-amritsar.jpg

golden temple

KeshgarSahib-1024x768.jpg

anandpur sahib

i stand by what i said,,,,i like rajasthan much more,,,apart from golden temple we have nothing

Guru Nanak's real name was Sayyaf Miah, he was a Bangladeshi fisherman from Dhaka. He started to become spiritually inclined and a few local Bangladeshis joined his new faith which he called Sikhism, he called it Sikhism after his village in Dhaka. He then built the first Gurudwara in Dhaka called Gurudwara Nanak Shahi. Things were going fine until the Jammatis heard about this new faith and they drove Sayyaf and his followers to Punjab. Ever since then, Sikhs celebrate Vaisakhi as the day they arrived in Punjab.

reported

@Aeronaut

@Indischer @chak de INDIA Kya bakwaas kar rahe ho. All your measly states will be conquered by the Ever Victorious Army of the The Rightly Ruled Empire of The Wise Lemur, who strides across the lands, trampling his foes and scattering them like so much sand in the wind.

And than those hindus agian were Pakistanis.Anything that fall under the terriroty of Indus valley civilization is Pakistani.
They came from all over Punjab, nothing to do with the Indus Valley.

To conquer Karnatakastan you will have to cross us Marathas :)

Better build yourself a nice big castle and hide in it. Leave the Karnatakastanis to us.

I'll go via MP and orissa . . . :partay::partay::partay:

@Indischer @chak de INDIA Kya bakwaas kar rahe ho. All your measly states will be conquered by the Ever Victorious Army of the The Rightly Ruled Empire of The Wise Lemur, who strides across the lands, trampling his foes and scattering them like so much sand in the wind.

Don't you dare think about conquering my RajputaniStan . .my royal army will chop off your little puny tail :butcher::butcher::butcher:

What? @Trev is joking? o_O I almost believed him! Can someone tell me the real story!!!???
It's not a joke, it's the truth. All punjabis have origins in Bangladesh. One day, the Sikhs will annex Bangladesh as part of Khalistan. Bangladesh is our homeland and it's where we will return one day.

There are only sikhs, no such thing as Khalistani sikhs. Some Sikhs support formation for Khalistan. But don`t get too excited. They are less than 2% of the total population. I am a sikh who studied in a very religious Sikh school,
u studied in jalandhar right??
so dont tell me u were from
mgn-public-school-imi5ok6i.gif

mgn.jpg

logo.png

we might be sharing a same school ;)

Back
Top Bottom