What's new

Khalistani Baba vs Punjab Police

yeah 1984 happed long time ago, so why would people still want to burn tyres? Most polluting people cant afford to buy tyres even.
yeah right, how dare they settle among racially superiour people.:o:
sardar jokes are rehashed blonde jokes I agree its stupid coz sardars dont even look like blondes.

1984 happened just yesterday. Of course your family probably took part so of course you aren't going to denounce it.

Okay there puneet. We have a couple of good jokes about your gau mata and ganesh.
you can write here and we all will have laugh. Dont pull hand pumps when we move on to your gurus btw. :o:

1984 happened just yesterday. Of course your family probably took part so of course you aren't going to denounce it.
yeah sure... :crazy:

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

Last edited:
is hinduism a religion at all...u'll never saw such foolish people in whole of the world..

they call cow there mother...n they keep her nude, they take her out..tie her with some tree..then some bull comes n ****s thier mother in front of them n all others'...but they r not at all ashamed that their mother is being ****ed in front of everyone..but they never consider bull as their father...lol

u talking about ur family traditions ! pretty graphic ! ;)

is hinduism a religion at all...u'll never saw such foolish people in whole of the world..

they call cow there mother...n they keep her nude, they take her out..tie her with some tree..then some bull comes n ****s thier mother in front of them n all others'...but they r not at all ashamed that their mother is being ****ed in front of everyone..but they never consider bull as their father...lol
spoken like a true sick man .... :enjoy:
@he-man you got anything to add .

@Arya Desa

It is important to maintain the decorum of this forum. If you want to say something about another's religion, be sure to mind your language. Moreover, you should declare your flags. I have asked you to do so earlier here: Correct flags | Page 19 but you have ignored it thus far. I am reminding you again.

@hinduguy @punit @Roybot - pls remove your posts so that reference to this offensive post does not exist.

@Aeronaut could you please delete post #79. Thanks.

@Arya Desa

It is important to maintain the decorum of this forum. If you want to say something about another's religion, be sure to mind your language. Moreover, you should declare your flags. I have asked you to do so earlier here: Correct flags | Page 19 but you have ignored it thus far. I am reminding you again.

@hinduguy @punit @Roybot - pls remove your posts.

@Aeronaut could you please delete post #79. Thanks.

I got that joke off a Pakistani site I didn't write it. I should have linked the source.

I got that joke off a Pakistani site I didn't write it. I should have linked the source.

You are responsible for what you post. There is a lot of crap out there. You have no compulsion to dig it up. The fact that you like digging up muck just shows the kind of person that you are.

Back
Top Bottom