What's new

Correct flags

@Eternal Ring

He is Iranian and using british flags. Only Iranians spell turk as "Tork". This is also someones 2nd or 3rd account.

I am an Persian BORN in the UK. Troll mongol/tork what flags do you want me to fly? Iranian? Go ahead, I'll fly it with honour.

@Eternal Ring

He is Iranian and using british flags. Only Iranians spell turk as "Tork". This is also someones 2nd or 3rd account.

ETERNAL RING is my brother. He was born in the UK and does not have Iranian citizenship. Why should he fly Iranian flags? Pathetic troll, try and pick on something else just because you're burning he called you a "TORK".

Tork and Turk mean exactly the same thing insecure kid.

Are you stupid or what? Iran has been making "simple" ERA for a while now.
You need to stick to your al khalid or whatever it's called which a junk Chinese rip off. It looks like it would melt if a pigeon defecated on it.

I am an Persian BORN in the UK. Troll mongol/tork what flags do you want me to fly? Iranian? Go ahead, I'll fly it with honour.
ETERNAL RING is my brother. He was born in the UK and does not have Iranian citizenship. Why should he fly Iranian flags? Pathetic troll, try and pick on something else just because you're burning he called you a "TORK".

Tork and Turk mean exactly the same thing insecure kid.

Altay is another copy it seems.
The chassis of this is apparently a copy of the south korean k-2 tank...
You know what "Torke khar" means? It applies to you.

Iran has 3rd and 4th gen armour thus what do you think will be next in line? 19th gen or 5th gen?
You guys are digging your own graves.

Last edited:
Hi @WebMaster
I was banned for 45 days,yesterday I received one infraction from serpentine and banned for 30 days!
Will u solve my problem I am best land

@Oscar

Mate, don't create a new ID to complain about it. Start a thread in the GHQ section - even banned members can start a thread there. If you have legitimate concerns or arguments about your banning, I'm sure the webmaster or admins will engage with you there. Here is the link to that section:

https://defence.pk/forums/general-headquarters.170/

Thanks a lot. Clears the air somewhat.

Pls take care about your posts. It is very easy to spread confusion and hatred, especially on this forum.

I'm an Persian?????
Grammar police in action.

No. I'm not trying to be. But for a supposed UK native speaker seems strange NOT to be able to figure that out, don't you think?
thats a minor mistake anybody can make, not every brit speak perfect queen's English.

A lot of members are using invalid flags, please correct them. Otherwise leave the link of flag that isn't working here.

I'm still unable to see my flags. Please advise!
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom