What's new

Correct flags

I did purpose a present location flag on some sort of ip grab based app. I think @WebMaster said it would slow the site.

i think this site runs php?? i'm willing to make the @WebMaster a php script for free with a free mysql geoiplocation sql database that takes a IP address in a text-file with "\n" seperation of IP addresses, and return the geoIP data for that IP back into an update for the main defence.pk SQL forum database. That way, he can have the website for defence.pk do quick logging of only IP's without a country flag (i do need the full sources for defence.pk to sort that out myself, but willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement under my real name and copy of picture ID), have a non-CPU-crippling "cron" script do the SQL lookups (cron : nice -n 19 php ipsearchscript.php) on the same server as the forum runs, and get back a SQL UPDATE/INSERT script that he can run efficiently whenever he wants.. :)

why do i offer my free tech exp time for this? simply coz i like this forum being in English so much ;)

i think this site runs php?? i'm willing to make the @WebMaster a php script for free with a free mysql geoiplocation sql database that takes a IP address in a text-file with "\n" seperation of IP addresses, and return the geoIP data for that IP back into an update for the main defence.pk SQL forum database. That way, he can have the website for defence.pk do quick logging of only IP's without a country flag (i do need the full sources for defence.pk to sort that out myself, but willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement under my real name and copy of picture ID), have a non-CPU-crippling "cron" script do the SQL lookups (cron : nice -n 19 php ipsearchscript.php) on the same server as the forum runs, and get back a SQL UPDATE/INSERT script that he can run efficiently whenever he wants.. :)

why do i offer my free tech exp time for this? simply coz i like this forum being in English so much ;)

Not sure about the inner workings of the website but I hope @WebMaster takes it into consideration if it is remotely possible. And props to you for stepping up.

We already have a script for this just haven't implemented it.

Back
Top Bottom