What's new

Khalistani Baba vs Punjab Police

I was wondering why those responsible were never brought to book.

It's a travesty :(
I don't know enough about the ins and outs of it but it seems a lot of it has to do with the main accused being senior Congress leaders and the Congress party covering itself, with them being in power for majority of the time cases have made little traction.

It truly is a travesty.

i didn't understand one thing..that..if every one wants freedom but from whom......who are those evil yindoo???
where do they live???? they want freedom from india??? then where is india???....

i know only one simple logic.....india is within every indian and every indian, no matter which religion he or she belongs, first belongs to india.....it is like asking freedom from own motherland.....

Unfortunately, given the very demographics of the illiterate South Asian society, it is very easy to influence people in killing for religion. That is all about Khalistani movement I have to say.

Lets talk about khalistan and what would it be even if it was formed. Khalistan would be a land locked country between Indian and Pakistan. :lol: Do I have to repeat BETWEEN INDIA AND PAKISTAN. Probably the world place for a country to exist.

Next, since it a land locked country, and has no escape routes, practically Khalistanis will have to chose one out of India and Pakistan and be dependent on them for the rest of their lives. Assuming it will be Pakistan, a country that can't support itself, will now be literally controlling policies and politics of Khalistan. Another reason to not to form khalistan.

Third, Punjab is predominantly an agricultural economy and gets most of its waters from rivers. Does anyone have a doubt that, India would make sure that Punjab suffers from drought??

Fourth most of the world won't even accept our existence, since no one in this world would piss off India. Pakistan will be the first country to accept Khalistan as a separate state.

Next, many Sikhs living in other Indian states would be mass murdered and burnt with tires on their necks.

Next, Sikh people are themselves divided into casts, sects, races. Sikhs will fight among themselves to gain power in the newly formed state. Jats and Khatri Sikhs will slay each other for power anyday.

Next, how are we actually planning to safeguard our country, between 2 nuclear armed powers. :lol:

Did Mr. Bhindrawala think about all this before starting the Khalistani movement. That Chutiya just got on stage and blabbered crap about India and Sikhs blindly followed him.

No doubt about that, people like putting tyres on us and setting the Sikhs ablaze.

No doubt about that, people like putting tyres on us and setting the Sikhs ablaze.
kashmiris are fighting for independence but muslims in other states are doing fine, nobody is mass murdering them because of kashmir. (the local hindu muslim relation in some specific states might cause riots, thats different)

the only issue would have been if sikhs started killing hindus/muslims in punjab, that would have invited public anger in other states.

kashmiris are fighting for independence but muslims in other states are doing fine, nobody is mass murdering them because of kashmir. (the local hindu muslim relation in some specific states might cause riots, thats different)

the only issue would have been if sikhs started killing hindus/muslims in punjab, that would have invited public anger in other states.

Were we killing hindus and muslims when the pogrom happened in 1984? I understand a great many in India would prefer to see us ablaze rather than alive.

We are the only people calling for justice of 1984. People who pollute our state don't learn our language or customs. Sadar jokes everywhere. Plenty of reasons.
yeah 1984 happed long time ago, so why would people still want to burn tyres? Most polluting people cant afford to buy tyres even.
yeah right, how dare they settle among racially superiour people.:o:
sardar jokes are rehashed blonde jokes I agree its stupid coz sardars dont even look like blondes.

Back
Top Bottom