What's new

Khalistani Baba vs Punjab Police

He was probbaly stopped because he was driving a bike without a registration number .

Probably Vaisakhi, it's celebrated as the beginning of the harvest season in Punjab and also has special significance for Sikh people.

That might've been it. The celebration looked really colorful and so alive with people. I think the temple was right by the river.

there is nothing worthwhile to see in punjab,,,,u gotta try kerala,rajasthan and goa.
i love the castleas and forts in rajasthan

look at this beauty
thumb-Mehrangarh-Fort.jpg

jodhpur+%281%29.jpg
Very interesting Will keep all these things in mind :)

No such thing as Khalistan has ever existed nor it ever will.
That might've been it. The celebration looked really colorful and so alive with people. I think the temple was right by the river.

Very fascinating!

rajasthan is a must to go man,,,this is jodhpur fort by the way,,,just see it on google images,one of the finest forts u will ever see

Add Fort of gwalior, Agra fort and Fatehpur sikri to that list :D:D:D
Gwalior-Fort.jpg

hdr_agrafort.jpg

29947d1334640422-fatehpur-sikri-fs_jodha-bai-palace.jpg

Wow!! Added to my list, thanks! I should've just started my own thread about this to ask people what would be good sites/places to see. When I saw this thread, it reminded me about the show I saw about Punjab. I apologize to the OP for going off topic.

Wow!! Added to my list, thanks! I should've just started my own thread about this to ask people what would be good sites/places to see. When I saw this thread, it reminded me about the show about Punjab. I apologize to the OP for going off topic.

for further details please visit my thread :D:D:D

India . . . At a glance. . :)

Back
Top Bottom