What's new

Khalistani Baba vs Punjab Police

why are you harsh on Punjab?

and there is nothing in Kerala :mad:

Where is that negative rating button when I need it?:mad:

Kerala is one of the most beautiful places that I've ever had the good fortune of a visit. And I've visited a fair section of India and beyond. Punjab, as He-Man says, is an endless plain of Pind and Ganne da Khet. :partay:

Karnatakastan was your responsibility :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I've done a fair bit on Karnatakastan. But yeah, I could have done more.:(

Unfortunately, given the very demographics of the illiterate South Asian society, it is very easy to influence people in killing for religion. That is all about Khalistani movement I have to say.

Lets talk about khalistan and what would it be even if it was formed. Khalistan would be a land locked country between Indian and Pakistan. :lol: Do I have to repeat BETWEEN INDIA AND PAKISTAN. Probably the world place for a country to exist.

Next, since it a land locked country, and has no escape routes, practically Khalistanis will have to chose one out of India and Pakistan and be dependent on them for the rest of their lives. Assuming it will be Pakistan, a country that can't support itself, will now be literally controlling policies and politics of Khalistan. Another reason to not to form khalistan.

Third, Punjab is predominantly an agricultural economy and gets most of its waters from rivers. Does anyone have a doubt that, India would make sure that Punjab suffers from drought??

Fourth most of the world won't even accept our existence, since no one in this world would piss off India. Pakistan will be the first country to accept Khalistan as a separate state.

Next, many Sikhs living in other Indian states would be mass murdered and burnt with tires on their necks.

Next, Sikh people are themselves divided into casts, sects, races. Sikhs will fight among themselves to gain power in the newly formed state. Jats and Khatri Sikhs will slay each other for power anyday.

Next, how are we actually planning to safeguard our country, between 2 nuclear armed powers. :lol:

Did Mr. Bhindrawala think about all this before starting the Khalistani movement. That Chutiya just got on stage and blabbered crap about India and Sikhs blindly followed him.

Some of the Sikhs I know have Khalistan flags as their Facebook profile picture. It seems the educated Sikhs living in the west are the ones who are pushing/supporting this concept of 'Khalistan'.

Some of the Sikhs I know have Khalistan flags as their Facebook profile picture. It seems the educated Sikhs living in the west are the ones who are pushing/supporting this concept of 'Khalistan'.

Yes. Just as the donors of the Tamil Eelam movement.

Most of their money came from Tamils in western countries.

There are khalistani gurudwaras in Canada. Go to the Malton gurdwara in Canada. You can see Khalistani flags all over the place. But, as I said thats only 2-5% of the total sikh population.

There are khalistani gurudwaras in Canada. Go to the Malton gurdwara in Canada. You can see Khalistani flags all over the place. But, as I said thats only 2-5% of the total sikh population.

It maybe 2-5% but the trend is very popular in England, most of the Sikhs wear the "I pledge Rajoana" t shirts and Orange turbans to signify that support, even some of the 'moderate' Sikhs I have met hold some support for the Khalistan movement. The Sikhs in England are highly educated people so their awareness is better compared to the Sikhs back in India.

In fact, every time Vaisakhi happens a street parade occurs and I see most of the Sikh youth wearing Khalistan t-shirts and orange turbans.

It maybe 2-5% but the trend is very popular in England, most of the Sikhs wear the "I pledge Rajoana" t shirts and Orange turbans to signify that support, even some of the 'moderate' Sikhs I have met hold some support for the Khalistan movement. The Sikhs in England are highly educated people so their awareness is better compared to the Sikhs back in India.

In fact, every time Vaisakhi happens a street parade occurs and I see most of the Sikh youth wearing Khalistan t-shirts and orange turbans.
Great I guess, you join and help those Sikhs in quest for freedom. You really can't wait for khalistan to come into formation. :lol:
You bangladeshis can barely hold your own country together, :lol: and talk about breaking a world power.

Unfortunately, given the very demographics of the illiterate South Asian society, it is very easy to influence people in killing for religion. That is all about Khalistani movement I have to say.

Lets talk about khalistan and what would it be even if it was formed. Khalistan would be a land locked country between Indian and Pakistan. :lol: Do I have to repeat BETWEEN INDIA AND PAKISTAN. Probably the world place for a country to exist.

Next, since it a land locked country, and has no escape routes, practically Khalistanis will have to chose one out of India and Pakistan and be dependent on them for the rest of their lives. Assuming it will be Pakistan, a country that can't support itself, will now be literally controlling policies and politics of Khalistan. Another reason to not to form khalistan.

Third, Punjab is predominantly an agricultural economy and gets most of its waters from rivers. Does anyone have a doubt that, India would make sure that Punjab suffers from drought??

Fourth most of the world won't even accept our existence, since no one in this world would piss off India. Pakistan will be the first country to accept Khalistan as a separate state.

Next, many Sikhs living in other Indian states would be mass murdered and burnt with tires on their necks.

Next, Sikh people are themselves divided into casts, sects, races. Sikhs will fight among themselves to gain power in the newly formed state. Jats and Khatri Sikhs will slay each other for power anyday.

Next, how are we actually planning to safeguard our country, between 2 nuclear armed powers. :lol:

Did Mr. Bhindrawala think about all this before starting the Khalistani movement. That Chutiya just got on stage and blabbered crap about India and Sikhs blindly followed him.
Bro, to even discuss the viability of a Khalistani state is entirely futile and embarrassing to 99% of Sikhs because there is absolutely 0 actual tangible call for a nation separate from their homeland that is India. Given the contribution of Sikhs to India across the board- civil service, industrial, sporting, military service etc etc it is utterly pathetic this keeps getting dragged up again and again. The idea of Khalistan to most Sikhs is an utter joke, something they neither want nor even think about. The vast majority of Sikhs in India are damn proud to be Indian and the Sikh community shouldn't have to continually prove its loyalty to India because some Pakistani members again and again drag up this pathetic joke that is Khalistan.

I mean do I have to give you people a history lesson? Before the idea of modern India even existed Sikhs were fighting for the secular homeland. Our ninth Guru laid down his life for Hindu Pundits, for Indians. He is called the "Hind Di Chadar", take from that what you will.

Great I guess, you join and help those Sikhs in quest for freedom. You really can't wait for khalistan to come into formation. :lol:
You bangladeshis can barely hold your own country together, :lol: and talk about breaking a world power.

Was I offending you? I don't support a break up of India, but merely stating the growing support for Khalistan Movement.

I want my separate Rajasthan . . . Raajputanistaan !!

Jai Rajputana !!

:D:D:D
Nah why should you get a separate state when i am not getting one:mad:!I want Bengal to secede from the evil Yindoo republic of India,I want Banglastan;) where everybody will have to each machchi curry.There will be no room for ghas-phus eaters in my country:p::rofl::lol:

Wow!! Added to my list, thanks! I should've just started my own thread about this to ask people what would be good sites/places to see. When I saw this thread, it reminded me about the show I saw about Punjab. I apologize to the OP for going off topic.

There is no topic here, you can go as off as you wish to. :lol:

Last edited:
Bro, to even discuss the viability of a Khalistani state is entirely futile and embarrassing to 99% of Sikhs because there is absolutely 0 actual tangible call for a nation separate from their homeland that is India. Given the contribution of Sikhs to India across the board- civil service, industrial, sporting, military service etc etc it is utterly pathetic this keeps getting dragged up again and again. The idea of Khalistan to most Sikhs is an utter joke, something they neither want nor even think about. The vast majority of Sikhs in India are damn proud to be Indian and the Sikh community shouldn't have to continually prove its loyalty to India because some Pakistani members again and again drag up this pathetic joke that is Khalistan.

I mean do I have to give you people a history lesson? Before the idea of modern India even existed Sikhs were fighting for the secular homeland. Our ninth Guru laid down his life for Hindu Pundits, for Indians. He is called the "Hind Di Chadar", take from that what you will.

True said. But I can tell you even in my university I have seen Sikhs supporting Khalistan, I am amused at the fact that they don't even understand what kind of a state that would be. They are just fighting for a cause that is utterly foolish. I can't help but laugh at them. There was Khalistan movement, now its over PERIOD.

Nah why should you get a separate state when i am not getting one:mad:!I want Bengal to secede from the evil Yindoo republic of India,I want Banglastan;) where everybody will have to each machchi curry.There will be no room for ghas-phus eaters in my country:p::rofl::lol:

i hereby declare you a traitor . . you mocchhi eating babumoshai :angry::angry::angry:

Back
Top Bottom