What's new

Kerala schools stop serving midday meals during Ramzan

Seriously?? I mum is a government teacher.. You should know what kind of students came there to study.. Some of them are there only to have some food so that they can satisfy their hunger.. Some religious bigot who become a minister do not care about what little children feel about it.. Religious harmony my A$$.. They think taking away food from the kids make them a better muslim.. then I am afraid I dont have any respect for that kind of religion!!

that is his interpretation mate..

[MENTION=144802][Z]eEshAn[/MENTION] yaar,if u dont mind me asking,do u think this is justified,if true??
No ofc Not , i think politicians ye sab cheap stunts kartey hai sirf Muslims vote ke liye.. mainey ye news puri padhi nhi hai par title dekh ke toh yahi lagta hai ki ye fair nhi hai ki aap sirf muslims ki wajah se midday meal stop kar rahey ho jab key bhout sarey muslims kids bhi ramzan mein roza nhi rakhtey. ye toh justified nhi hai

Who are you? and why did you come here?

So many random @$$holes polluting our threads nowadays

24036576.jpg

:lol:

You're the ideal candidate to replace diggy.

It is almost appalling how you could support those traitors that are ruining and looting our country.

Do you have no honour?

Religios harmony My A$$
Most kids come to these schools for Mid day meals only
Denying Kids food this is a damn new low by the Congress party & if you really wanna Be Sickular just don't give Muslim kids food
Atleast let other kids eat

24036576.jpg

:lol:

You're the ideal candidate to replace diggy.

It is almost appalling how you could support those traitors that are ruining and looting our country.

Do you have no honour?

You have answers or are you just gonna continue ranting?

that is his interpretation mate..

One shouldnt talk about his religion only.. What kind of religious harmony is he talking about.. Religious harmony is that they should allow other kids to have food.. Is Zakat very important for Muslims at this holy month?? If the minister wants to be a better muslim, he should have done that.. Not taking away foods from those poor children

You have answers or are you just gonna continue ranting?

Congress has robbed this country in front of the entire population.

WHAT more proof do you want?

But it seems you've stuffed a lot of notes in your ears because it has no effect on you.

Your motive is 'Congress should win and continue its crazy rule'.

Tell me something;

You can call me a radical Buddhist or whatever; but what do you make of all those who have raised the same concern as I?

Are all of them wrong?

Some of these members here are not even BJP supporters or even into straight politics.

Are they also 'agents'?

But it seems you've stuffed a lot of notes in your ears because it has no effect on you.

Tell me something;

You can call me a radical Buddhist or whatever; but what do you make of all those who have raised the same concern as I?

Are all of them wrong?

Some of these members here are not even BJP supporters or even into straight politics.

Are they also 'agents'?

Buddy, No matter what you do.....he will not say anything against his party.......

Even if God says to him........

So all your effort is in vain.

He get paid for it.

I think i have the new rate chart.

Rs. 1000 ------> For Opening a Thread with same title.

Rs. 2000 --------> For Opening a Thread with different title to misguide people.

Rs. 100/post to defend his party.

Rs. 200 per abuse to his own fellow citizen who do not or will not vote for his party.

So this is how one sells his SOUL.

Can you prove this as wrong ?

In kerala your guys issued a green dress code ,so this is not a surprising one for me

We don't debate figments of imagnation. If you don't have proof, it's not worth debating

Tell me something;

Are all of them wrong?

Are they also 'agents'?

What concerns are these? Victimizing muslims is going to solve your problems? You're talking about 'robbing the country'. The BJP was in power in Karnataka- I know how much more they can rob. Your solution is no solution at all.

Back
Top Bottom