What's new

Kerala schools stop serving midday meals during Ramzan

you can live in denial ,if you dont want to discuss leave or ignore this thread ,it is reported in a daily ,BJP state chief complained about it for me its enough to believe the news

No proof, no discussion

Perhaps the new brief below is relevant to the thread.

Quality check of noon-meal in Kerala schools

Step taken in the wake of death of 22 children in Bihar

In the wake of the mid-day meal disaster in Bihar which led to the death of 22 children, district officials under the Department of General Education in the State have been directed to conduct monthly quality check in schools and submit reports on the same.

Quality check of noon-meal in Kerala schools - The Hindu

I'm not sure if the OP's source is legitimate. It does not look credible enough.

We don't debate figments of imagnation. If you don't have proof, it's not worth debating

What concerns are these? Victimizing muslims is going to solve your problems? You're talking about 'robbing the country'. The BJP was in power in Karnataka- I know how much more they can rob. Your solution is no solution at all.

He was not victimizing Muslims. He is clearly victimizing the Congress, for appeasing one community.
Guys, this is a international forum. Dont let your emotions get the better of you.
BJP robbed in karnataka. People gave them the answer. DMK robbed TN. People gave them the answer.
Its time the people of india as a whole gave the answer to the corruption of congress

Whatever dude, my question is, why are Muslim kids fasting in the first place? :pissed:

Then we can progress further to non-muslim kids.... :blink:

Then to politics.... :devil:

The political party who is behind this was accused of behind an religious riot in our State.. They are trying to be a better muslim than the Prophet!! :pissed:

Whatever dude, my question is, why are Muslim kids fasting in the first place? :pissed:

Mate, I have seen muslim kids fasting from my school age.. Its fine, if they are willing to.. I know it seems inhumane to many people but its their own personal choice.. Its up to them to choose whether they wanted to fast or not.. Not our business. But for that entire students have to hungry is purely nonsense.. I sometimes wish French like secularism should be implemented here..

Do you know something really sad.

Mid day meals are given to government run schools as an incentive to the really poor families to send their kids to school.
So that the families have one less mouth to feed and they can send them to school instead of becoming a labourer.

The families that have money dont send their kids to government schools in any case.

So all these kids - Muslim or not, all of them are from really poor families.

And the bastards in the government want them to fast in the name of religion, when they get little food as it is.

This is just way too sad and height of callousness... idiots!

Mid day meals are given to government run schools as an incentive to the really poor families to send their kids to school.
So that the families have one less mouth to feed and they can send them to school instead of becoming a labourer.

The families that have money dont send their kids to government schools in any case.

And the bastards in the government want them to fast in the name of religion, when they get little food as it is.

This is what I am saying @Contrarian .. Being a son of govt. teacher, I seen it first hand.. These kids and their parents have no means to get food.. It was a good scheme that even before vacation, govt give ration from schools to the kids parents so that these kids are well fed.. One should see the way they eat to realise the value of food..

Last edited by a moderator:
lmao no credible source.:lol:

Only ones reporting are:

Bharatpress
Chalanchitram
haindavakeralam
niticentral
Hindu jagruti
Sri Ram channel.

:omghaha::omghaha:

This is just way too sad and height of callousness... idiots!

Now you know why we are against Secularism.

Because in India Secularism does not mean equal treatment of all.

The messiahs of Secularism do such acts and break the country's unity and also make tensions between you and us.

They are the real terrorists.

It has nothing to do with Islam but the State Govt. trying to save money to use it elsewhere.

School kids should not be fasting to begin with because it can hamper their growth.

Don't take the food out of poor Children's mouth to spend the money elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom