What's new

Kerala schools stop serving midday meals during Ramzan

You are so scared that automaticslly all Muslims will be targeted.

This stems from a false paranoia instilled in you and your kind.

BJP is 1000 times better than Cngress and other secoolar parties that terrorize Hindus and us Buddhists.

I support a Civil Uniform Code.

And Muslims should equally adjust to it as other communities do.

As for all the things you declare 'nonsense' even Christians in Kerala are facing the heat from your darlings.

So uniform civil code will prevent corruption....

Stop talking BS man- 'look at the situation in the country'- and your solution is what? Victimize muslims? HOW the hell does that solve anything? .

we arent against muslims and we dont want to victimize them ..it is a propaganda being spread by so called secularists like u , the congis and their NEHRU DYNASTY TELIVISION channels.... it is that we want muslims like abdul kalam and moulana azad to be in india rest like owaisi's can **** themselves in their islamic countries....

You should convert to Islam and submit to Allah and migrate to Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

You will live forever in peace.

Who are you? and why did you come here?

we arent against muslims or we dont want want to victimize it is a propaganda being spreab by so called secularists like u , the congis and their NEHRU DYNASTY TELIVISION channels.... it is that we want muslims like abdul kalam and moulana azad to be in india rest like owaisi's can **** themselves in their islamic countries....

So many random @$$holes polluting our threads nowadays

Can mods check if guynextdoor2 is false flagger?

I know our Congressi sickularists behave like low subhuman animals, but this is a new low for even those bloodsucking parasites...

I think he is just fine. Real low is Diggy Singh or Nitish (Bihar ki beti) :)

Nice gesture by Kerala-

This will add to the religious harmony and mutual understanding between the communities-

Seriously?? My mum is a government teacher.. You should know what kind of students came there to study.. Some of them are there only to have some food so that they can satisfy their hunger.. Some religious bigot who become a minister do not care about what little children feel about it.. Religious harmony my A$$.. They think taking away food from the kids make them a better muslim.. then I am afraid I dont have any respect for that kind of religion!!

Back
Top Bottom