What's new

Kerala schools stop serving midday meals during Ramzan

Why don't you start speaking the truth instead of kicking up controversies with LIES ? Maybe we'll pack you off to Pakistan and declare you enemies.

Who's we?

Secularist vermin who compromise the national security and demographic harmony?

You are the enemy, mate.

And your ilk will face its fury one day.

BTW what are you planning to buy with those bundles that Madam G gave you?

Who's we?

Secularist vermin who compromise the national security and demographic harmony?

You are the enemy, mate.

And your ilk will face its fury one day.

BTW what are you planning to buy with those bundles that Madam G gave you?

We don't want you in our country so go

We don't want you in our country so go

I don't take order from ****** agents in my country.

See, this is just a small argument between us;

but the actions which your masters are taking in this country will make it into a huge war.

Please understand the gravity of the situation.

This is getting too far.

yeah...all schools in malabar change their mid day meal schemes and manorama/mathrubhumi doesn't report. And we should spend a lot of time discussing some rag. Good luck with that.

not all schools in malabar ,it says many Government schools.... And Manorma is a pro congress daily,Mathrubumi is owned by Veerendra kumar and he is part of congress alliance UDF ,So they wont report such news

I don't take order from ****** agents in my country.

See, this is just a small argument between us;

but the actions which your masters are taking in this country will make it into a huge war.

Please understand the gravity of the situation.

This is getting too far.

Stop talking BS man- 'look at the situation in the country'- and your solution is what? Victimize muslims? HOW the hell does that solve anything? If you're talking about congress corruption- BJP IS WORSE . And Modi is bringing back all of the corrupt men. This is your solution? And your problem is that I'm not supporting you in this BS ? Stop being stupid.

not all schools in malabar ,it says many Government schools.... And Manorma is a pro congress daily,Mathrubumi is owned by Veerendra kumar and he is part of congress alliance UDF ,So they wont report such news

Oh so they will not report this, no major paper will report this and we have to trust the word of some right wing rag. And no BJP MP or the armies of 'hindu protecting' nut cases come protesting it? I allege that until you give me more proof...this is a lie. Deliberately manufactured by this paper to get publicity. Gimme crdible proof and I'll rescind, else it's just horse$hit.

Who are you to say that @$$hole?? Are you THEKHEYDAR of India??

random a$$holes drifting in and out of these threads

Stop talking BS man- 'look at the situation in the country'- and your solution is what? Victimize muslims? HOW the hell does that solve anything? If you're talking about congress corruption- BJP IS WORSE . And Modi is bringing back all of the corrupt men. This is your solution? And your problem is that I'm not supporting you in this BS ? Stop being stupid.

You are so scared that automaticslly all Muslims will be targeted.

This stems from a false paranoia instilled in you and your kind.

BJP is 1000 times better than Cngress and other secoolar parties that terrorize Hindus and us Buddhists.

I support a Civil Uniform Code.

And Muslims should equally adjust to it as other communities do.

As for all the things you declare 'nonsense' even Christians in Kerala are facing the heat from your darlings.

Lol! Looks like the most important things Indians worry about these days are Secularism,Hindutva and Mullhacracy :-I

Everyone had enough of Roti,Kapda and Makan.........India indeed has developed.

Back
Top Bottom