What's new

Kerala schools stop serving midday meals during Ramzan

Basically BS news based on lies cooked up by some unknown right wing blog/ smalltimepaper. All schools in malabar areas stop midday meals and manorama doesn't write a word? Yeah...I buy that allright.

hmm- who asked you to reply to my post?- :azn: -

j/k

these netas can sell their wives and sisters for votes...:hitwall:

Janmabhoomi is not a credible source-it is an pro RSS paper,let me see atleast a report from Mathrubhumi/The Hindu

And the one ur mentioning is ProCongress and another one proCommunist papers ... ya pretty credible ...

66750_460947467335694_41850933_n.jpg

The anti secularism mindset is spreading fast among the Hindu community in all corners of country thanks to this and many similar other pathetic and ridiculous acts of so called secularists

Not just the Hindus, every non-Islamic community.

And it was always like this; secularism is fake, an enemy and a threat to the country.

If this is the face of secularism, then we prefer a communal nation.

Mathrubhumi or Manorama- else this is just a lie. Period.

Newspaper Name

Here's an idea; how about you migrate to Pakistan and declare us openly as your enemies?

Janmabhoomi is not a credible source-it is an pro RSS paper,let me see atleast a report from Mathrubhumi/The Hindu

Nothing is credible for those who want to remain in fantasy land.

What can one expect. I am a secularist through and through, an ardent and firm believer of constitutionalism

no you are not the below part of your post is enough for you to be categorized as a Communal, anti-secular, minority hater, religious nutjob and hindutva bigot

I identify with Hindu culture, that is the culture
that is ingrained in every speck of sand in India.

Not just the Hindus, every non-Islamic community.

And it was always like this; secularism is fake, an enemy and a threat to the country.

If this is the face of secularism, then we prefer a communal nation.

Here's an idea; how about you migrate to Pakistan and declare us openly as your enemies?

Nothing is credible for those who want to remain in fantasy land.

Why don't you start speaking the truth instead of kicking up controversies with LIES ? Maybe we'll pack you off to Pakistan and declare you enemies.

what about other children? They must have arranged food for them afterall they are children.

Whats in a name ? ....Indiavision channel reported this news few days back , so far no one denied this news

yeah...all schools in malabar change their mid day meal schemes and manorama/mathrubhumi doesn't report. And we should spend a lot of time discussing some rag. Good luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom