What's new

Kerala schools stop serving midday meals during Ramzan

Ya Preparing Grounds for Next CPM lead... Secular Anti Hindu Government ...

5 Years for COngress then Next chance for CPM to loot for another 5 Years... it keeps on rotating ... now the same people who swear at CPM 4-5 years back are Cheer Leading for them..... now that called....... Great Kerala Comedy Show!!!

is there any chance of bjp entring the assembly , last time i heard bjp never won an mla seat in kerala and loses by a ild margin of votes....

Lol his name was satnam singh and i never knew muslims have name satnam singh.:rofl:

BTW he was most probably murdered by amritanandamayis men.

Ya Stanam Singh or Salman Khan ... what ever poor Brain washed Kid was killed by the same people who send him to kill Amritanandamai ...

Now why dont u suck my Big Fat ......... and get back to the Topic ...

Ya Stanam Singh or Salman Khan ... what ever poor Brain washed Kid was killed by the same people who send him to kill Amritanandamai ...

Now why dont u suck my Big Fat ......... and get back to the Topic ...

He was killed by Amritanandamai ....

BTW you don't even have a small thin ......... let alone a Big fat............:rofl::flame:

is there any chance of bjp entring the assembly , last time i heard bjp never won an mla seat in kerala and loses by a ild margin of votes....

Dont know much ... But if Modiji is standing for PM ... BJP sure will be 2nd biggest vote receiver in some areas ...

i had some good Sign from a POLL conducted by Facebook page of Kerala Called JAI HO COngress ...

BJP got large amount of vote competing with CPM ... u can go and check it in this link...

https://www.facebook.com/questions/529691140419725/

It takes one to know one,how do you know hes got a small thin, that means you did it, if not how can you say the size of it?:omghaha::flame:

Modi fanboys always have small......................
Just like Modi.:lol:

But do not worry soon NaMo condom will be launched for Namo fansissies with special flavors like cowpiss etc just like NaMo smartphone for retards.

Modi fanboys always have small......................
Just like Modi.:lol:

But do not worry soon NaMo condom will be launched for Namo fansissies with special flavors like cowpiss etc just like NaMo smartphone for retards.

So you go on checking every MODI fans equipment?:blink::blink:
Thats a great job you got :yahoo:
Some check this false flagger,the way he talks about hindus goes to show hes not Indian.

So you go on checking every MODI fans equipment?:blink::blink:
Thats a great job you got :yahoo:
Some check this false flagger,the way he talks about hindus goes to show hes not Indian.

Modi fans do not have any equipment.:laughcry:
BTW your job is to lick modi's and amit shah's tiny............. ain't it.:cheesy:

Modi fans do not have any equipment.:laughcry:
BTW your job is to lick modi's and amit shah's tiny............. ain't it.:cheesy:

Well carry on with your job of checking everyones private equipment nobody is stopping you.
:cheesy:
Just as one thinks and does so does he perceive the world, there you go again, all that you say above you must have done it yourself and experienced it otherwise how can one be so sure of it?:rofl:

So after seeing the reactions of indian members here it is after all true that Muslims r treated worse then shuders in their bharat.

Well carry on with your job of checking everyones private equipment nobody is stopping you.
:cheesy:
Just as one thinks and does so does he perceive the world, there you go again, all that you say above you must have done it yourself and experienced it otherwise how can one be so sure of it?:rofl:

Looks like you have an obsession with checking private parts.
You should leave china and go to bangkok.:rofl::lol:

Looks like you have an obsession with checking private parts.
You should leave china and go to bangkok.:rofl::lol:

Mate its not me who is obsessed you are since you quote sizes and details, you are a research scholar on that subject with lots of experience i guess, read your posts above what you wrote :devil:

Mate its not me who is obsessed you are since you quote sizes and details, you are a research scholar on that subject with lots of experience i guess, read your posts above what you wrote :devil:

it's you fellow eunuch nair saab who bought this topic.:)

Back
Top Bottom