What's new

Kerala schools stop serving midday meals during Ramzan

He was not victimizing Muslims. He is clearly victimizing the Congress, for appeasing one community.
Guys, this is a international forum. Dont let your emotions get the better of you.
BJP robbed in karnataka. People gave them the answer. DMK robbed TN. People gave them the answer.
Its time the people of india as a whole gave the answer to the corruption of congress

My point- criticize congress for corruption, fine, but do not try to sell BJP or modi as an alternative that will control corruption. They are both the same on this count. And as far as which party muslims vote for it is their right to decide and vote for a party that best represents their interests

My point- criticize congress for corruption, fine, but do not try to sell BJP or modi as an alternative that will control corruption. They are both the same on this count. And as far as which party muslims vote for it is their right to decide and vote for a party that best represents their interests

Of course. Every party involves in corruption. IF we think, politicians in Brazil, USA, France, Japan, dont involve in corruption then we are fooling ourselves. They know to do it, without getting caught and bring a great amount of development to this country.
But the Congress get involved in corruption, dont give a free reign to MMS( the best economist). If he is given a free reign, he can do wonders, but he is limited by his own party. Finally even wth corruption there is less economic growth, security issues at the border.
So whats the alternative to Congress with strenghth? Its just the BJP. There is a reason Dr.Kalam supported BJP all the way.
Not going to say, BJP isnt going to involve in corruption, but it would bring better, results in economy. I hope so, as i see, its the oly alternative to congress.
Finally, Voting is the final pregogrative, its one wish. It depends upon individuals. Congress cannot come to power with Muslim votes alone. It have a lot of presence among Hindu voters too. So they too, along with them, need to think, along a broad line up to defeat congress. Congress divides the country on the basis of Hindu- muslim bases for long time, and many Muslims are starting to get aware of their double speak .
Just see the party line of Congress in Batla House encounter and Digvijay singh statement.

Then tell me what makes the NDA ruled states better managed?

Yeddy was a rotten apple fine. We accept and BJP removed him.

What about entire Congress? Did any Congress minister face flak?

Nothing.

There goes your corruption theory down the dumps.

Why are you so supportive of them when they have destroyed the whole country's economy?

Rupee has fallen, growth has slumped, Delhi under the able guidance of Sheila has become the rape capital of Asia, terrorists get their masters degree certification by 'writing' their final exam on our innocent citizens, Chinese come to our side like it is awalk in the park, Day in and day out the country's pilots die in flying coffin crashes....

What more evidence of corruption do you want?

Modi's regime has ruled 100 times better than anything Congress has done which is something you are not able to accept?

The first step to change is to accept the lesser demon and to improvise on it.

Not to support the existing Devil who is destroying everything.

Of course. Every party involves in corruption. IF we think, politicians in Brazil, USA, France, Japan, dont involve in corruption then we are fooling ourselves. They know to do it, without getting caught and bring a great amount of development to this country.
But the Congress get involved in corruption, dont give a free reign to MMS( the best economist). If he is given a free reign, he can do wonders, but he is limited by his own party. Finally even wth corruption there is less economic growth, security issues at the border.
So whats the alternative to Congress with strenghth? Its just the BJP. There is a reason Dr.Kalam supported BJP all the way.
Not going to say, BJP isnt going to involve in corruption, but it would bring better, results in economy. I hope so, as i see, its the oly alternative to congress.
Finally, Voting is the final pregogrative, its one wish. It depends upon individuals. Congress cannot come to power with Muslim votes alone. It have a lot of presence among Hindu voters too. So they too, along with them, need to think, along a broad line up to defeat congress. Congress divides the country on the basis of Hindu- muslim bases for long time, and many Muslims are starting to get aware of their double speak .
Just see the party line of Congress in Batla House encounter and Digvijay singh statement.

You aren't well versed with history, the same BJP that opposed Telecom, Insurance & Banking reforms tooth and nail for years, basked in the glory of the results that came after the policy was put in place by congress. I think the tragedy of the congress was that they had to spend so much time just getting these policies in place that BJP gets accredited 'better growth'. For the record, even when BJP came to power it wanted to roll back these reforms, but thanks to ABVP it stayed despite his initial doubts. Until 1998/99 - a good 10 years after congrss started the reforms, BJP was against it - not just for political reasons but idelogical. Wanna know what your chums advani & co said when MMS decided to devalue rupee during the crisis? 'Devaluing rupee is like devaluing India'- that was the kind of economy managers these jokers were. 'Free rein' is a silly thing to ask- this is POLITICS. Ask your BJP why they stalled pension & Retail reforms in UPA 2? They were tabled by the govt right?

Then tell me what makes the NDA ruled states better managed?

Yeddy was a rotten apple fine. We accept and BJP removed him.

What about entire Congress? Did any Congress minister face flak?

Nothing.

There goes your corruption theory down the dumps.

Why are you so supportive of them when they have destroyed the whole country's economy?

Rupee has fallen, growth has slumped, Delhi under the able guidance of Sheila has become the rape capital of Asia, terrorists get their masters degree certification by 'writing' their final exam on our innocent citizens, Chinese come to our side like it is awalk in the park, Day in and day out the country's pilots die in flying coffin crashes....

What more evidence of corruption do you want?

Modi's regime has ruled 100 times better than anything Congress has done which is something you are not able to accept?

The first step to change is to accept the lesser demon and to improvise on it.

Not to support the existing Devil who is destroying everything.

Have you ever LIVED in a BJP ruled state? I have lived under BJP. Not just in Karnataka, I have lived in Gujarat with Modi as CM- I don't cook up fantasies like you guys do.

Keeping kids hungry to for votes...i hope these politicians burn in hell .... let the Muslims have Ramzan why force it on kids...

They should have kept at least some seperate facilty for Non- Muslim kids. But they chose the easiest path which is not at all acceptable.

Do Muslim kids keep fast? I would have thought there would be a minimum age for that. :blink:

You aren't well versed with history, the same BJP that opposed Telecom, Insurance & Banking reforms tooth and nail for years, basked in the glory of the results that came after the policy was put in place by congress. I think the tragedy of the congress was that they had to spend so much time just getting these policies in place that BJP gets accredited 'better growth'. For the record, even when BJP came to power it wanted to roll back these reforms, but thanks to ABVP it stayed despite his initial doubts. Until 1998/99 - a good 10 years after congrss started the reforms, BJP was against it - not just for political reasons but idelogical. Wanna know what your chums advani & co said when MMS decided to devalue rupee during the crisis? 'Devaluing rupee is like devaluing India'- that was the kind of economy managers these jokers were. 'Free rein' is a silly thing to ask- this is POLITICS. Ask your BJP why they stalled pension & Retail reforms in UPA 2? They were tabled by the govt right?

Have you ever LIVED in a BJP ruled state? I have lived under BJP. Not just in Karnataka, I have lived in Gujarat with Modi as CM- I don't cook up fantasies like you guys do.

About that we lived and live in congress ruled AP but during riots no congress help even though my family supported congress but some others help you know what i mean there was a time in my childhood where i would swear at TDP NTR and praise congress so staunch congress supporter was i , guess what when i grew up i realized who helps and who doesn't , so talk BS man i'm from congress Andhra Pradesh and i know what they do and they can.All they do is sit back and watch the show.Forget Bjp TDP or TRS will do too They atleast have guts to speak for people of AP. but never congress and i changed all my mohalla and family to vote for BJP my extended family alone is 100+members :P!

One more thing, friends those Mid day meals were designed so every kid can get education and less mouths to feed for a family.I Will quote him
@seiko
Seriously?? My mum is a government teacher.. You should know what kind of students came there to study.. Some of them are there only to have some food so that they can satisfy their hunger.. Some religious bigot who become a minister do not care about what little children feel about it.. Religious harmony my A$$.. They think taking away food from the kids make them a better muslim.. then I am afraid I dont have any respect for that kind of religion!!
============================================================
I voice the same thing bro.This has to stop across all party lines, if me,you, and others can agree to it we can surely make some changes in our nation.

Last edited by a moderator:

My sister-in-law is settled, is working as an engineer in Ahmedabad and has stayed there from the time she was born.

What are you trying to prove?

As for Living in Gujarat.

I have stayed there just for 2 months. But environment is good enough to study the people and the system there.

Can Muslims eat beef in dinner?

yes, in Kerala. Hindus and Others eat Beef in Kerala and they still remain Hindus. I recommend beef for Gujaratis. they will love it's taste. the taste of red meat much better than Gujarati Thali meals with assorted grass(curries).

Back
Top Bottom