What's new

Kashmiri Leaders visit Pakistan

Mirwaiz Farooq is the real representative of IoK not this puppet Omar Abdullah who gets his paycheck from New Delhi. Pakistan should discuss with M.Farooq of future plans for Kashmir.

Are you talking about this Omar Abdullah?

"FIR not filed by police
On 30 May 2009, police launched inquest case of disappearance and accidental death under section 174 CrPc. However, no FIR was registered by police regarding the rape. Omar Abdullah, the unionist Chief Minister of the state claimed that the prima facie evidence confirms neither rape nor the murder of the duo,[12] however, the family members describing this as baseless and fabricated version of police and claimed that the bodies of the victims had injuries and bruises and one of the bodies was naked while the trousers of other were open. Besides, the testimony of the lady doctor also confirms that the victims were "gang raped" and then murdered."

What infuriated the agitators was the initial statement of Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, supporting the police theory of death by drowning. Ironically, his National Conference and alliance partner Congress were voted to power in the State only last December and the two parties got renewed support in the just concluded elections to the lower house of Parliament. Given the popular support, there was, therefore, no need for such a knee-jerk reaction from him.

Even moderates felt that the young and inexperienced Omar Abdullah had failed his first test as Chief Minister by bowing to pressure from New Delhi. This despite the fact that he is the scion of a ruling family with both his father Farooq Abdullah and grandfather Sheikh Abdullah, hailed as Sheikh Abdullah, having served as Chief Ministers of Jammmu and Kashmir.

The bastard did not even want to file an FIR because he was afraid that he might upset his masters in Delhi. He is at best a puppy on New Delhi's paycheque; he could care less if the Kashmiris are getting raped, murdered and looted. This case pretty much proves it.

"FIR not filed by police
On 30 May 2009, police launched inquest case of disappearance and accidental death under section 174 CrPc. However, no FIR was registered by police regarding the rape. Omar Abdullah, the unionist Chief Minister of the state claimed that the prima facie evidence confirms neither rape nor the murder of the duo,[12] however, the family members describing this as baseless and fabricated version of police and claimed that the bodies of the victims had injuries and bruises and one of the bodies was naked while the trousers of other were open. Besides, the testimony of the lady doctor also confirms that the victims were "gang raped" and then murdered."

What infuriated the agitators was the initial statement of Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, supporting the police theory of death by drowning. Ironically, his National Conference and alliance partner Congress were voted to power in the State only last December and the two parties got renewed support in the just concluded elections to the lower house of Parliament. Given the popular support, there was, therefore, no need for such a knee-jerk reaction from him.

Even moderates felt that the young and inexperienced Omar Abdullah had failed his first test as Chief Minister by bowing to pressure from New Delhi. This despite the fact that he is the scion of a ruling family with both his father Farooq Abdullah and grandfather Sheikh Abdullah, hailed as Sheikh Abdullah, having served as Chief Ministers of Jammmu and Kashmir.

The bastard did not even want to file an FIR because he was afraid that he might upset his masters in Delhi. He is at best a puppy on New Delhi's paycheque; he could care less if the Kashmiris are getting raped, murdered and looted. This case pretty much proves it.

You are talking about the Shopian case ... it has been proved beyond doubt that the unfortunate young ladies had drowned in the river; there was never any rape. This is an excellent example that illustrates how little respect for truth there is among the separatists and their foreign backers.

As a matter of fact, he is one of the brightest leaders we have. He doesnt fall for the horse and pony trick. There was even an incident when one girl was raped by militants, and she was forced to give a statement that the IA did it.

Omar was one of those who demanded an inquiry before passing his own judgement.

On the same vein, he has been the MOST forceful supporter of removing the AFSPA from Kashmir.

After all, it is intelligence with which objectives are achieved, not rhetoric. You all seem to miss this inconvenient fact. He does not dance at the first instance of something happening or being alleged.

I would infact like him as the PM of India. He is better than most of the CM's we have. Development Oriented and has his mind straight - logical.

As a matter of fact, he is one of the brightest leaders we have. He doesnt fall for the horse and pony trick. There was even an incident when one girl was raped by militants, and she was forced to give a statement that the IA did it.

Omar was one of those who demanded an inquiry before passing his own judgement.

On the same vein, he has been the MOST forceful supporter of removing the AFSPA from Kashmir.

After all, it is intelligence with which objectives are achieved, not rhetoric. You all seem to miss this inconvenient fact. He does not dance at the first instance of something happening or being alleged.

I would infact like him as the PM of India. He is better than most of the CM's we have. Development Oriented and has his mind straight - logical.

You are right.. He is pretty good.. Suave and very sharp. I met him a few times in last couple of years while we were setting up our delivery center in Srinagar. Surely wont mind him as our PM.. Better than the lot of Rahul Baba, Modi and the likes..

"FIR not filed by police

His election is fixed and rigged to make him win, he is simply a puppet and everyone with a clear head in Kashmir knows what a low life puppet he is, a ghulam of New Delhi. Personally, I never took the guy seriously he barely even walks the streets of Kashmir out of fear he may be attacked by his own people, he is also a disgrace to his forefathers.

I would actually love to have either Nitish or Omar as the PM. Narendra Modi would be second rung choice on the basis of the fact that he has performed well in his State.

Better than Rahul or Jaitley's or others.

His election is fixed and rigged to make him win, he is simply a puppet and everyone with a clear head in Kashmir knows what a low life puppet he is, a ghulam of New Delhi. Personally, I never took the guy seriously he barely even walks the streets of Kashmir out of fear he may be attacked by his own people, he is also a disgrace to his forefathers.

You mean attacked like this

124468_orig.jpg

Wait, this is not Omar Abdullah :D

I would actually love to have either Nitish or Omar as the PM. Narendra Modi would be second rung choice on the basis of the fact that he has performed well in his State.

Better than Rahul or Jaitley's or others.

What extra knowledge, capabilities or experience do Nitish and Omar have which Modi does not have ?

Oh please. When all else fails, allege elections are rigged. Elections in India are now conducted using EVM's. You cannot rig it even if you have access to it. That apart, there is security deployed along with observers of every party! It is internationally recognized that we conduct free and fair elections.

There's no rigging when Mufti wins the elections right- because she talks of secession? Its only rigging when Omar wins it.

What extra knowledge, capabilities or experience do Nitish and Omar have which Modi does not have ?

Nothing infact. But i cannot forget the riots. Just for that blot, i would prefer Nitish or Omar.
Apart from the Godhra riots, i would love to have either of the 3 - Nitish, Omar or Modi.

You didn't take the guy seriously? Mighty pompous of you. You think that either he or any of us give a rats behind what you think. Silly season this.:woot:

Nothing infact. But i cannot forget the riots. Just for that blot, i would prefer Nitish or Omar.
Apart from the Godhra riots, i would love to have either of the 3 - Nitish, Omar or Modi.

Modi has come a long way since the riots. And, its still not proved that he himself was responsible for not controlling the riots (maybe other Gujarat BJP members were responsible?)

Omar has no leadership charm. I find him useless even to tbe the CM (forget being the PM).

Nitish has a lot to do to prove himself. Lets first see as to for how much years he is able to hold Bihar before he is considered for Pm post.

Calling him a "bastard" proves nothing. There was no case there & you have no proof to suggest otherwise, only conjecture. Lies & innuendo do not make a case. Talk about legal niceties by people who hide behind even more trivial excuses to protect a mass murdering terrorist like Hafiz Saeed is rich. The only think a post like yours proves is that it would mighty silly for a Pakistani to expect an Indian Kashmir CM to do a job to your satisfaction. Move on.

Modi has come a long way since the riots. And, its still not proved that he himself was responsible for not controlling the riots (maybe other Gujarat BJP members were responsible?)

Modi is guilty of either incompetence or collusion. He was a rare cas of a sitting CM being publicly upbraided by a furious Atal Behari Vajpayee. Modi may have redeemed himself plenty on other matters post the riots but he has done nothing to suggest that he has the leadership qualities required to be a consensus builder, which is essential for the post of PM.

Modi is guilty of either incompetence or collusion. He was a rare cas of a sitting CM being publicly upbraided by a furious Atal Behari Vajpayee. Modi may have redeemed himself plenty on other matters post the riots but he has done nothing to suggest that he has the leadership qualities required to be a consensus builder, which is essential for the post of PM.

Its too early to write him off, how can you conclude he cant create a consensus in his favour, or in the favour of BJP/NDA. The court has to call him guilty of collusion of rioters, untill that happens, he is clean.

Everything depends on votes, if tomorrow, BJP (under Modi gets the nos.) then even Nitish (who is opposing himself) will start wagging his tail around Modi.

And please, what leadership qualities or consensus building qualities does the current PM have that Modi dosent have ?

A PM must definitiely have a tongue, Modi has it. I am not sure about the current PM.

Calling him a "bastard" proves nothing. There was no case there & you have no proof to suggest otherwise, only conjecture. Lies & innuendo do not make a case. Talk about legal niceties by people who hide behind even more trivial excuses to protect a mass murdering terrorist like Hafiz Saeed is rich. The only think a post like yours proves is that it would mighty silly for a Pakistani to expect an Indian Kashmir CM to do a job to your satisfaction. Move on.

Cry me a river :rolleyes:

A quick search on Google reveals that FIR was not filed on time due to Omar's reluctance, this is why the SP was transferred for not filing the FIR on time. The bodies bore marks of scratches and struggle, this alone is reason enough to file the FIR. This pretty much confirms it that he was afraid of his masters in Delhi, thats why he showed reluctance. There is no case to process, after all the stakeholders in this case want to live their lives peacefully or else they risk facing the might off 700 000 men armed to the teeth. Indian special laws pretty much guarantee that Indian soldiers are shielded from any prosecution for the excesses they commit.

I love this wrapped back handed slap referring to Hafiz Saeed. I wish you would actually apply your advice to your own self. Is there any piece of evidence that Hafiz Saeed is guilty of mass murder. Has India been able to prove this in the Court of Law? Oh wait i forgot, in this case the rule of law goes right out of the window for a citizen of the world's so called largest democracy. I have no love for Hafiz Saeed, but i do believe in the court of law and due process. Last i read, IOK was a disputed territory and as a muslim my heart goes to any muslim who has been denied justice.

You are talking about the Shopian case ... it has been proved beyond doubt that the unfortunate young ladies had drowned in the river; there was never any rape. This is an excellent example that illustrates how little respect for truth there is among the separatists and their foreign backers.

The case was too murky. One of the ladies bore marks of sexual assault and scratches. There was no conclusive evidence to support that these ladies were drowned in the river. You know whats even more sad, the apologists whom try to justify the wrong doings. Its even sadder to watch respected Indian members justify the excesses committed by the Indian forces in Kashmir. I find it disgusting that heinous crimes such as rape or murder are justified, and even in some cases with the consent of senior officers they are covered up.

And no one gives a flying **** about what pakistani's thinks or comment about elections in India.

Soo baato ki ek baat....!!

Kashmir WAS, it IS, and always Will remain an Integral Part of India! Period!

Keep Whining..!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom