What's new

Kashmiri Leaders visit Pakistan

Possibly you have comprehension problems

I wrote

I have never heard of any demonstration or protest against Pakistani rule in its 60+ years history

Kindly provide a picture for thousands of people demonstrating against Pakistani rule in its 37% administered Kashmir instead of providing a propaganda making a story on the opinion of three different random God-knows-who people - yes it was damn funny !

Or shall I begin with the Times report of

The largest protests saw more than a half million people waving Pakistani flags and crying for freedom at a rally on 18 August, according to Time magazine.[205] Pro-independence Kashmir leader Mirwaiz Umar Farooq warned that the peaceful uprising could lead to an upsurge in violence if India's heavy-handed crackdown on protests was not restrained.[206] The United Nations expressed concern on India's response to peaceful protests and urged investigations be launched against Indian security personnel who had taken part in the crackdown.[48]

Where is that figure from , kid ? Times of India or BRF perhaps ? :azn: Because the Northern Areas have the highest literacy rate in all of Pakistan well above 53 % ...

P.S Its about time you take a IQ test , I am sure as hell it will be <20 since you have the unique ability to find a relation between literacy and protest and according to your logic , if people aren't educated they cant know how to protest ... :rofl: I can cite literally hundreds of examples from all over the world including your country proving otherwise but honestly I do not want to dignify that ridiculous theory of yours ...

perhaps u didnt get the sarcasm of that statement of mine,and ok i accept that my figures are wrong,i cross checked.but what do you mean when u say that the literacy rate in highest in all of pakistan.does that mean pakistan's literacy rate in less than 53%?

Please provide information about the deaths caused from Terrorism in the Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Kashmir areas. As far as I know there haven't been any of note. I have also explained the sectarian issue and its being very exaggerated in the threads related to it, please refer to them.

Now the Indian occupied Kashmir has deaths far exceeding any stats from the Pakistani side. There is no question about it. The Indian state sponsored killings alone would dwarf the numbers of all unnatural deaths on the Pakistani side. Unless you're following the Indian state sponsored media.

Yeah.. The standard Pakistani propaganda that unless you follow the nonsense parroted by Pakistani establishment on Kashmir, its false.. And do your own homework and look up the data..

Yeah.. The standard Pakistani propaganda that unless you follow the nonsense parroted by Pakistani establishment on Kashmir, its false.. And do your own homework and look up the data..

Actually I don't need to look up data on the net because I have lived half my life between Skardu and Gilgit, so I'm quite aware of what goes on there. However, if you present a claim I ask you to present the proof with it because that is not my responsibility, not my 'homework', its your's, unless you don't have any. And what I have stated before is absolutely true. Now I know you probably won't take my word for it, me being a Pakistani and all, but would you like to talk to 2 American brothers who have been living in Skardu for the past 10-11 years with their wives and daughters? But then who can trust the Americans...eh?

Kashmiri Leaders are the ones who are running Kashmir state. These are Kashmiri separatists who are ruining the beautiful valley. I hope India gave them one way ticket only and hope that they stay with their masters and this will go long way in cleaning the dirt in valley and maintaining peace for the aam awaam.

Sorry. Not so easy to digest I know, but

A) they won't just abandon their homeland because you want them to
B) these are very influential figures, more influential than stooges like that guy Omar Abdullah or whatever his name is

B) these are very influential figures, more influential than stooges like that guy Omar Abdullah or whatever his name is

If they want to live peacefully then they are most welcome but if they continue to act like stooges then they will be treated as stooges.

Lol @ you for thinking these jokes are more influential than Chief minister of state Omar Abdullah. What ever control they have is limited to certain small areas in valley and couple of places around valley. No where else in Jammu and Kashmir these folks are taken any seriously where as Omar Abdullah is leading in Jammu, Laddakh and most of the valley. Their support or Pakistani support in Kashmir can be judged by the fact that in all the intrusions by PA in Kashmir it were the locals who informed Indian army and helped their operations. Even these separatists and their supporters were not able to do anything for your folks sitting on Kargil top in 1999.

Cut the crap can anybody tell what was the outcome of this visit. ON and OFF record

Or we could say a prisoner from the Occupied State of Kashmir visits Pakistan?

A little contradiction in terms. If he is a prisoner, how can he travel to another country.

Leaders without followers ... (other than a few stray Talibanized male youth in some urban pockets).

2_63795.JPG

Granted. You are calling Omar Abdullah a stooge when he is elected by the people of Kashmir over the more separatist Mehbooba Mufti. Yeah right. I suppose voting is not something you can understand easily for someone from Pakistan. You all do understand the Kalashnikov easily.

Most of those who want to join with Pakistan are welcome to leave and if they choose to wield weapons- they will be shot.

And what will you do if India starts supporting BLA ?

What makes you think India is not? Some of the leaders of BLA and TTP that we have captured and grilled admit to the fact that they have received money and weapons from Indian diplomats through Afghanistan.

Mirwaiz Farooq is the real representative of IoK not this puppet Omar Abdullah who gets his paycheck from New Delhi. Pakistan should discuss with M.Farooq of future plans for Kashmir.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom