What's new

Kashmiri Leaders visit Pakistan

What why ? Why would they be treated different than the rest of the country ? and how exactly does that soft trolling come in between when the topic is Kashmir ? :azn: ... Possibly , you are unaware of the war we have been fighting since 9/11 , right ? Those half of my countrymen were 2000 miles away and never meant to be a part of my country but a separate entity as they are now ... This has been discussed many times in this forum ...

In the meantime , why does entire J&K burn ? Why the daily protest and demonstration against Indian rule ? Why is your army stationed in towns and cities instead of the border ? Why do freedom fighter get support from a common Kashmiri in a valley ? How exactly are these leaders influencing a majority of Kashmiris ? Why is the flag of a certain country raised in the occupied Kashmir if people are so happy with you ?

There is a simple explanation for why Pakistan side of Kashmir is more peaceful than Indian side : because India does not create problem for Pakistan in Pakistan administrated Kashmir, like how Pakistan does it for India in Indian Kashmir.

In contrast you can see, how things turned sore for Pakistan, when India did create problem for Pakistan in East Pakistan.

So major portion of Kashmir's trouble can be traced back to Pakistan.You are not part of the solution but part of the problem

There is a simple explanation for why Pakistan side of Kashmir is more peaceful than Indian side : because India does not create problem for Pakistan in Pakistan administrated Kashmir, like how Pakistan does it for India in Indian Kashmir.

Sadly , it so happens in the real world that India cant create trouble for Pakistan in its 37% administered Kashmir or else it would have done so - a great card that would have been to play to release the world pressure and demand of plebiscite ... Why ? Because those people want to live with Pakistan having seen the treatment meted out to their brethren from the Maharaja to the present state of India ... Otherwise why aren't there protest happening against the rule of Islamabad ? Why isn't your flag raised in Muzaffarabad , Gilgit , Skardu or Astore ? ... East Pakistan is a different story , haven't you been trying out the same in rest of the Pakistan too ? Why does it never succeed ?

P.S I am well aware how friendly the present day Bangladesh is to India at the moment ...

Or we could say a prisoner from the Occupied State of Kashmir visits Pakistan?

Who cared what other say as long as people moving outside of my nation hold the passport of my country....Anyway..nevermind..now a days Pakistan is supporting India more to stabilize the situation rather than India GOV doing something to improve the situation itself...I feel it is hightime that India should send all the leaders from J&K to Pakistan every year for coaching session where GOV of Pakistan will explain about the futility of continuing with anti India activities in India....

BTW these terrorists should not be let back into India. They can go do as much J-i-h-a-d to their heart's desire in the motherland of J-i-h-a-d in the world...

APHC isn't even a militant or religiously affiliated group, so i dont even know what your angry rant was about

So keep them with you in Pakistan. They are not required in India

They do live in Pakistan, it is just that the part of Pakistan they live in is occupied by a maniacal state.

I think its cute how Pakistanis think they are going to get Kashmir one day :lol:

I think it will be cute to see your reaction when our thoughts become a reality. :lol:

APHC isn't even a militant or religiously affiliated group, so i dont even know what your angry rant was about

They of course fund and have their militant wing that does things, kind of like what you guys accuse MQM of, but much worse than them.

They do live in Pakistan, it is just that the part of Pakistan they live in is occupied by a maniacal state.

I think it will be cute to see your reaction when our thoughts become a reality. :lol:

I will indeed be very surprised if the land known as Indian Kashmir becomes a part of Pakistan (militarily or diplomatically) without Pakistan giving something huge in return.

In contrast you can see, how things turned sore for Pakistan, when India did create problem for Pakistan in East Pakistan.

So major portion of Kashmir's trouble can be traced back to Pakistan.You are not part of the solution but part of the problem

Just an excuse so you can continue to oppress Kashmiris. Does not matter how much Pakistan tries and involve itself in IOK because if the Kashmiris were happy they would not accept rising up to fight against your maniac army but they do fight so it tells you how they really feel. The same way Indian involvement in East Pakistan would have been for naught if the East Pakistanis were not willing to engage their Western counterparts.

Just an excuse so you can continue to oppress Kashmiris. Does not matter how much Pakistan tries and involve itself in IOK because if the Kashmiris were happy they would not accept rising up to fight against your maniac army but they do fight so it tells you how they really feel. The same way Indian involvement in East Pakistan would have been for naught if the East Pakistanis were not willing to engage their Western counterparts.

Had the army been as maniac as you are trying to portray here then all of these separatists would have met either Bugti's fate or evicted out of country like Dalai Lama. Also had these folks been so oppressed in Kashmir they would not have arrived for peace talks rather would have been playing games similar to the ones BLA is/was playing. The problem of Kashmir is only limited to the valley and one or two surrounding areas and people there too are instigated by the paid hands of Pakistan like the ones visiting. But for them, Kashmir otherwise has a democratically elected govt which is trying to bring normalcy in Islamic terrorism affected areas. Army is there to keep these terrorists at bay.

are sure that P0K is peaceful as compared to i0k........?

That guy from Pakistan's Foreign Office says: In accordance with the UN Resolutions.

Well, that's exactly what we were saying for the past 60 years! The preamble in the Resolution CLEARLY states that all Pakistani nationals including its Armed Forces must vacate occupied territories of J&K first before a referendum . But 60 years on, Pakistan has failed to do so even till today. So this so called line, "In accordance with the UN Resolutions" is a non starter as Pakistan has itself failed to honor its commitments.

Secondly, United Nations Security Council Resolution 47, adopted on April 21, 1948, was passed by United Nations Security Council under chapter VI of UN Charter. Resolutions passed under Chapter VI of the UN charter are considered non binding and have no mandatory enforceability as opposed to the resolutions passed under Chapter VII.

Why then did Pakistan not insist on passing the Resolution under Chapter VII which would have made it enforceable?

Epic fail!

Thirdly, if Pakistan wants Kashmir to be resolved 'in accordance with the UN Resolutions', then where and how does the line, 'in accordance to the wishes of the Kashmiri people' figure? Nowhere is this mentioned in the SC Resolutions.

So Pakistan wants India to adhere to the SC Resolutions while it has itself not done so, adding its own spin about 'wishes of the Kashmiri people'!

Pakistan clearly wants to have the cake and eat it too!

That guy from Pakistan's Foreign Office says: In accordance with the UN Resolutions.

Well, that's exactly what we were saying for the past 60 years! The preamble in the Resolution CLEARLY states that all Pakistani nationals including its Armed Forces must vacate occupied territories of J&K first before a referendum . But 60 years on, Pakistan has failed to do so even till today. So this so called line, "In accordance with the UN Resolutions" is a non starter as Pakistan has itself failed to honor its commitments.

Secondly, United Nations Security Council Resolution 47, adopted on April 21, 1948, was passed by United Nations Security Council under chapter VI of UN Charter. Resolutions passed under Chapter VI of the UN charter are considered non binding and have no mandatory enforceability as opposed to the resolutions passed under Chapter VII.

Why then did Pakistan not insist on passing the Resolution under Chapter VII which would have made it enforceable?

Epic fail!

Thirdly, if Pakistan wants Kashmir to be resolved 'in accordance with the UN Resolutions', then where and how does the line, 'in accordance to the wishes of the Kashmiri people' figure? Nowhere is this mentioned in the SC Resolutions.

So Pakistan wants India to adhere to the SC Resolutions while it has itself not done so, adding its own spin about 'wishes of the Kashmiri people'!

Pakistan clearly wants to have the cake and eat it too!

I am almost 100% sure that most Pakistanis including the Pakistnai politicians have never read the Resolutions.

Or they have read it, dont follow the rules and guidelines laid down by it to this day, and pretend that its India that is not following the UN Resolution. Bunch of Grade A ret*rds to say the least...

I reject your claim. Kashmir is just as peaceful as Pakistan as of now. 1.4 million tourists visited Kashmir this year.
Indeed they are , I have never heard of any demonstration or protest against Pakistani rule in its 60+ years history - the law and order has been better than the entire occupied J&K by a factor of hundred ... :azn:

Kashmiris are already in their home, it is not considered to be a "visit"

Keep them in their homes.. Dont send them back :)

they are welcome any time, since we are conjoined twins --one and the same

How many countries does Pakistan want to become a conjoined twins with. Heard something similar wrt Afghanistan as well ;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom