What's new

Kashmiri Leaders visit Pakistan

Excellent work.

Pakistan should invite more Kashmiri separatist leaders to Pakistan for discussions.

India has been doing the same with regards to Sri Lanka, even allowing blatantly pro-LTTE conferences in Tamil Nadu to go ahead.

Give the Indians a taste of their own medicine.

China should invite separatist leaders from Assam and the North East for discussions in Beijing.

*Facepalm*

You do realize that these Kashmiri leaders travel on Indian passport, through Indian airports and through Indian immigration system right? Point is, if India didn't want them to visit Pakistan, they d have no other way to do so.

India is ok with Kashmiri leaders visiting Pakistan and Pakistan administered Kashmir. If anything it shows the maturity and sincerity of India towards the Kashmir issue.

why is this indo-pak specific news posted in the world affair section haven't OP heard about Simla Agreement :P

*Facepalm*

You do realize that these Kashmiri leaders travel on Indian passport, through Indian airports and through Indian immigration system right? Point is, if India didn't want them to visit Pakistan, they d have no other way to do so.

India is ok with Kashmiri leaders visiting Pakistan and Pakistan administered Kashmir. If anything it shows the maturity and sincerity of India towards the Kashmir issue.

We must though revisit the decision of allowing them back in :)

Well it is. But how does that relate to the tourism industry when given the prevailing situation of the whole region? Wouldn't the crime rate be a better measure? You can google those

Not really.. Look up the terrorism / sectarian rift related deaths in both parts of Kashmir this year and you will know what I mean.

We must though revisit the decision of allowing them back in :)

Have to disagree. These steps give us the moral high ground, India could have finished the Kashmiri speratist leadership very easily if it wanted to, but that would make us look bad.

Right now, we let Kashmiri leaders go wherever they want, go meet who ever they want, speak to, protest in front of whoever they want. We know that its not going to change anything, so might as well give them the freedom of indulging in these futile exercises.?

Indian doctors have been keeping Syed Gilani alive for the past couple of decades, all that is needed is one wrong dose of medicine and his chapter would be closed, but then again we don't want an Akbar Bugti on our hand do we? :)

Not really.. Look up the terrorism / sectarian rift related deaths in both parts of Kashmir this year and you will know what I mean.

Please provide information about the deaths caused from Terrorism in the Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Kashmir areas. As far as I know there haven't been any of note. I have also explained the sectarian issue and its being very exaggerated in the threads related to it, please refer to them.

Now the Indian occupied Kashmir has deaths far exceeding any stats from the Pakistani side. There is no question about it. The Indian state sponsored killings alone would dwarf the numbers of all unnatural deaths on the Pakistani side. Unless you're following the Indian state sponsored media.

To be honest we are giving them false hopes.... we are not able to cope up with our own security concerns .....we are not able to preserve what we have..........we are not able to keep intact our current territory ...how can we assure them anything .....can we expect these politicians that are trying their level best to divide the country into chunks and bits to annex kashmir during their era?....look at what they are doing in KPK, balochistan and sindh ...... The world have seen corrupt governments but no country in the world have seen any such time where each and every political party in power is trying to create hate among provinces and people belonging to.....

I wish who so ever come into power should hang these bastards till death ...even if he is not the right person to rule but if he does this one act....i would be hell satisfied with him

Indeed they are , I have never heard of any demonstration or protest against Pakistani rule in its 60+ years history - the law and order has been better than the entire occupied J&K by a factor of hundred ... :azn:
what?plz tell me u r joking.

Political murder sparks protests in N. Areas | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM
The Problems Of The Northern Areas
Revolt Brewing in the so-called Northern Areas of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir

Indeed they are , I have never heard of any demonstration or protest against Pakistani rule in its 60+ years history - the law and order has been better than the entire occupied J&K by a factor of hundred ... :azn:

or on the second thought,maybe u r right.the people of northern areas dont know how to protest,because the male literacy there is 13% and female literacy is 3.5%
Human Rights in Pak-Occupied Kashmir: Screams of the Oppressed
this is unlike our jammu and kashmir,where literacy is 68%.
File:India literacy rate map en.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
J&K literacy rate soars by 13% in last decade

So you mixed a legitimate article about a civil protest against a civil crime with two extremely stupid and insipid pieces of propaganda from a site run by your government and then presented them as examples of protests against the state of Pakistan by those people?

or on the second thought,maybe u r right.the people of northern areas dont know how to protest,because the male literacy there is 13% and female literacy is 3.5%
Human Rights in Pak-Occupied Kashmir: Screams of the Oppressed
this is unlike our jammu and kashmir,where literacy is 68%.
File:India literacy rate map en.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
J&K literacy rate soars by 13% in last decade

The ability to protest has no correlation with literacy exactly the way the ability to post here has no correlation with intelligence, as is evident by your posts. Regardless, you posted the claimed literacy rates for our side from kashmirherald? An Indian propaganda site? You posted the figures for Indian occupied Kashmir from wiki and wiki says that in 2004 Azad Kashmir had a literacy rate of 62% while in 2006 Gilgit-Baltistan had a literacy rate of 53%. Best do your homework better next time.

Education in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So you mix a legitimate article about a civil protest against a civil crime with two extremely stupid and insipid pieces of propaganda from a site run by your government and then presented them as examples of protests against the state of Pakistan by those people?

The ability to protest has no correlation with literacy exactly the way the ability to post here has no correlation with intelligence, as is evident by your posts. Regardless, you posted the claimed literacy rates for our side from kashmirherald? An Indian propaganda site? You posted the figures for Indian occupied Kashmir from wiki and wiki says that in 2004 Azad Kashmir had a literacy rate of 62% while in 2006 Gilgit-Baltistan had a literacy rate of 53%. Best do your homework better next time.

Education in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

just tell me when u can access youtube.

what?plz tell me u r joking.

Possibly you have comprehension problems

I wrote

I have never heard of any demonstration or protest against Pakistani rule in its 60+ years history

Kindly provide a picture for thousands of people demonstrating against Pakistani rule in its 37% administered Kashmir instead of providing a propaganda making a story on the opinion of three different random God-knows-who people - yes it was damn funny !

Or shall I begin with the Times report of

The largest protests saw more than a half million people waving Pakistani flags and crying for freedom at a rally on 18 August, according to Time magazine.[205] Pro-independence Kashmir leader Mirwaiz Umar Farooq warned that the peaceful uprising could lead to an upsurge in violence if India's heavy-handed crackdown on protests was not restrained.[206] The United Nations expressed concern on India's response to peaceful protests and urged investigations be launched against Indian security personnel who had taken part in the crackdown.[48]

Where is that figure from , kid ? Times of India or BRF perhaps ? :azn: Because the Northern Areas have the highest literacy rate in all of Pakistan well above 53 % ...

P.S Its about time you take a IQ test , I am sure as hell it will be <20 since you have the unique ability to find a relation between literacy and protest and according to your logic , if people aren't educated they cant know how to protest ... :rofl: I can cite literally hundreds of examples from all over the world including your country proving otherwise but honestly I do not want to dignify that ridiculous theory of yours ...

Cool,so they ll come back and get to normal routine,pakistan will keep suffering with its own Probs and kashmir stays where it is.

Pakistanis should allow them to stay in Pakistan as they are the only one who wants to separate Kashmir from India.

Problem solved :cheers:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom