What's new

Kashmir Alert: Even the Newborn's in Kashmir Asking for Independence. Thank you modi

and if Kashmiri's are dying so is your soldiers, maybe next Generation fighters will be more ruthless , and even attack other parts of India , and you already have half a dozen separatist movements .. eventually at some point your brutal occupation will back fire, don't fly so high because the higher you fly the harder your fall will be .
The violence is restricted to just 2-3 districts we can easily take care of it

Like you are taking care of it from last 6 decades, the fight which started in 47 still going on ..

soldiers are doing their duty , we don't have shortage of soldiers , better you keep your hands away from kashmir .

so they don't have shortage of fighters who will rather die than live under occupation . If they are burying their dead so are you burning yours .

these delusional people are blind to see that jammu and kashmir is a big state of india , few foreign funded groups in few districts of valley can't do anything .laddakh and jammu is free from problem.

Zara zor say bolo Azadi
Cheen k lengay Azadi

Jeevay Jeevay Pakistan

On a serious note, not only IOK but almost a dozen states fighting for independence from this artificial British creation with imported/stolen name. I will give it max 1 century to return to its original form.

Then I must bet, you must be living under a rock for sometime now. :lol::lol::lol:

Like you are taking care of it from last 6 decades, the fight which started in 47 still going on ..

so they don't have shortage of fighters who will rather die than live under occupation . If they are burying their dead so are you burning yours .

keep trying , as you got nothing in last 70 years .

keep trying , as you got nothing in last 70 years .

yes except 40% of Kashmir is in our control ,and India is stuck in a endless war , with thousands of dead Military personnel , yeah we sure didn't get anything .

Dude you have some serious comprehension issues or you are mentally unstable . Kashmiri people are fighting a war from last 6-7 decades, no one needs to brain wash them but they see their parents, relatives , and young people been killed in fake encounters , women been raped . The only one Brain washed is here is you but I think you are not because for that you need a brain which i doubt you have .
As for your last argument , Idiot Kashmir was a Muslim Majority state which should merge with Pakistan, as per Partition rules , you took a lot of states based on this very rule but when it comes to Kashmir you are showing hypocrisy ? remind me how India took Hyderabad ?
Kashmiri people will keep fighting this war until they get what they deserve , and generation after Generation will keep struggling , neither the bloodshed in valley will stop nor India will stop bleeding .

Well make it 3 decades to be precise starting from 1989. I bet almost everyone in PDF is well aware of Kashmirs desire for freedom. You can't simple rewrite history by yourself. ;)

and if Kashmiri's are dying so is your soldiers, maybe next Generation fighters will be more ruthless , and even attack other parts of India , and you already have half a dozen separatist movements .. eventually at some point your brutal occupation will back fire, don't fly so high because the higher you fly the harder your fall will be .

Well then do you think India will simply shy away from Operations in line with your Zarb-e-azb etc. huh?? We will simply displace the entire Kashmiri population to secure camps in other safer parts of the nations and then hunt every swines with impunity. Do you seriously think that option is never on the table?? LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Well make it 3 decades to be precise starting from 1989. I bet almost everyone in PDF is well aware of Kashmirs desire for freedom. You can't simple rewrite history by yourself. ;)

Well then do you think India will simply shy away from Operations in line with your Zarb-e-azb etc. huh?? We will simply displace the entire Kashmiri population to secure camps in other safer parts of the nations and then hunt every swines with impunity. Do you seriously think that option is never on the table?? LOL :lol::lol::lol:

that will be better .

How many told your mum bout that?
Im genuinely curious?

You guys get humiliated by Pakistanis of every ethnicity... from Hazara to Baltis.. and Baloch .. yet you have no shame?
I take pride in it. You are merely helping Kashmiris who actually hate India. Whereas I like to fantasize that we (India) are trying to create problems where none exists.

Stick to the thread title!

Anyone derailing it will be thread banned AND warned!

Well make it 3 decades to be precise starting from 1989. I bet almost everyone in PDF is well aware of Kashmirs desire for freedom. You can't simple rewrite history by yourself.

we don't have to rewrite anything , if anyone who will change History will be Kashmiri's themselves . Don't forget about your own history its not that good .

Well then do you think India will simply shy away from Operations in line with your Zarb-e-azb etc. huh?? We will simply displace the entire Kashmiri population to secure camps in other safer parts of the nations and then hunt every swines with impunity. Do you seriously think that option is never on the table?? LOL

diverting from topic ? its not about Pakistani Operations, its about Kashmiri people demanding Freedom , you are welcome to try whatever you want if you really think that this freedom movement can be suppressed , than you only have 1 option that is dialog .

Zara zor say bolo Azadi
Cheen k lengay Azadi

Jeevay Jeevay Pakistan

On a serious note, not only IOK but almost a dozen states fighting for independence from this artificial British creation with imported/stolen name. I will give it max 1 century to return to its original form.
Could you list them for us?

You think this is a game of ruthlessness? Is the victor decided by his brutality? Do Kashmiri separatists think they can split off by violence?

You think this is a game of ruthlessness? Is the victor decided by his brutality? Do Kashmiri separatists think they can split off by violence?

No, in fact i often emphasis that the Only way to solve Kashmir issue is through Dialog , no one can get Kashmir by force or without a blood shed . @Joe Shearer knows my Stand on Kashmir

Back
Top Bottom