What's new

Inadian Paln To Reserve Seat For Azad Kashmir In Indian Parliament

The underlining point of conflict between India and Pakistan is that India says it doesn't recognize UN resolution on Kashmir while for Pakistan the solution to Kashmir lies in UN resolution. There is no middle ground here. I don't think there is any solution to Kashmir.

Agreed .......

Our daddy Pakistan? More like our kid?

Many in your own Pakistan say, Pakistan was a brain child of a British Agent/Kaffir Jinnah. It has no right to exist. :) I can give you proofs if you want. :)

please give me proofs lmao :omghaha:

indian bs at its best once again.

we muslims tore in into pieces and made a country for our selves.

you will spank us with what a $250 billion economy:omghaha:kid admit the fact that your country lost this conflict in the 90s when our economy started to grow.we are now a $2 trillion economy(give or take).so the only one who'll be spanked badly is pakistanis and not vice versa.....
after saying **** like that don't you feel ashamed? that a country a 1/4 of your size put a whooping on you?
your a 2 trillion dollar economy simple because you have 1 billion people, other then that your a pathetic economy. your whole economy depends on its 1 billion population. if pakistan had a billion people then we would have a 2 trillion dollar economy as well.

please give me proofs lmao :omghaha:
indian bs at its best once again.
we muslims tore in into pieces and made a country for our selves.

Everyday you must kiss you parent's feet for pulling you out from Pakistan.... you might run the streets in the UK or US. but had you been in the land of the pure, you might have been hanging on to your dear life by the skin on your teeth.

so you are saying that India have no concerns about Mr. Saeed .....whom Indian government declare as one of the most wanted terrorist :blink:

Whatever our concerns are , we have forwarded it to respective parties . And the ones who are serious against Terrorism rather than lip service has took actions also .

But we donot expect any action to be taken by pakistani govt . We know exactly that pak will not take action against their strategic asset .

My dear that judicial panel was denied visa repeatedly by Indian Government since Mumbai incident & you asking extradition (without extradition treaty b/w both country) of Hafiz Saeed, after the submission of affidavit of Undersecratery of Indian Home ministry RVS Mani in which he accused Indian Government for Mumbai attack and Indian Parliment attacks and termed both as 'Inside Job'

link: Govt behind Parliament attack, 26/11: Ishrat probe officer - Times Of India

Never claimed Parliament House attack, 26/11 inside job: Ex-MHA official - Indian Express

My dear he even sent application to UN demanding the proofs on the basis of which UN declared him terrorist .......

My dear he asking for the reason does not mean anything . Does that mean he is innocent ?? NO .

He is a UN declared terrorist , how much you try to spin it .

Pakistan has taken action against him not one but twice ...... it was Indian Government who failed to provide concrete evidence ...... but allow me to explain the Indian logic in this regards

Whatever proof we provide we know exactly that pakistan is not going to take any action .

But allow me to explain pakistani logic in this .

head-in-the-sand.jpg

Whatever our concerns are , we have forwarded it to respective parties . And the ones who are serious against Terrorism rather than lip service has took actions also .

But we donot expect any action to be taken by pakistani govt . We know exactly that pak will not take action against their strategic asset .

Never claimed Parliament House attack, 26/11 inside job: Ex-MHA official - Indian Express

My dear he asking for the reason does not mean anything . Does that mean he is innocent ?? NO .

He is a UN declared terrorist , how much you try to spin it .

Whatever proof we provide we know exactly that pakistan is not going to take any action .

But allow me to explain pakistani logic in this .

head-in-the-sand.jpg

My dear Pakistan is not responsible for the incompetency of Indian Government ..... your attitude is like this ......

head-in-the-sand.jpg

i m using image posted by you

Back
Top Bottom