What's new

Inadian Paln To Reserve Seat For Azad Kashmir In Indian Parliament

lack of arguments & denial mod ......

Please enlighten me that a resolution in Parliment of any member country of UN can supersede UN resolution ....???

How many member country even care about Kashmir. :lol: Our claim on Kashmir is based on accession paper.

How many member country even care about Kashmir. :lol: Our claim on Kashmir is based on accession paper.

thnx to accept that hegemonic and hypocritical behaviour of India as a Nation ..... :tup:

My dear Hafeez Saeed said many times in lot of his interviews that he is ready to face charges in any Court of the world just google his interviews, Why don't your government make arrangements in this direction..... but by the hesitation of Indian government any neutral observer can 'smell Indian rat' ..... :cheesy:

I think you should ask your government and should questioned its incompetency rather pointing finger to others .......

Whether he will be taken to court is your concern not ours .

We have asked him to be handed over to India and pakistani judicial panel on 26/11 is visiting India right now .

What hafiz saed claims will do or not has zero impact . He is a UN declared terrorist . That is what matters .

How late pakistan decides to take action against him , will expose the pakistani hypocrisy w.r.t UN .

You have no knowledge of history.

epic-hugs-friends-hunger-games.gif

large.gif

Just like China's 6 planned wars in next 50 years, we have our own plans to regain lost territories when we would be powerful and capable to do it :cheesy::azn:

indian wet dreams at their best, your thinking like india is the only country that will make progress and get powerful lol, your daddy pakistan will get powerful and give you a good spanking as well.

indian wet dreams at their best, your thinking like india is the only country that will make progress and get powerful lol, your daddy pakistan will get powerful and give you a good spanking as well.
Really?
good spanking?
for real?
take some deep breathes and there is no need to tie the salwar's nada soo tight so that it ends up stopping the blood circulation to the brain.

Really?
good spanking?
for real?
take some deep breathes and there is no need to tie the salwar's nada soo tight so that it ends up stopping the blood circulation to the brain.

yeah spanking, like you got in 65 and 98.

Please enlighten me that a resolution in Parliment of any member country of UN can supersede UN resolution ....???

UN is just a collections of Nations. Nations are run by the legislature made by respective Parliaments or Congress or Assemblies and not by UN.

Yes, agreements made by Nations with UN are in away binding, but they can be overturned by respective legislatures. In case of UN resolutions on Kashmir 1) They are passed under Chapter VI of UN charter that are considered non binding and have no mandatory enforceability 2) India has made it clear as recently as a month ago from the UN podium itself by non other than the Indian PM himself that Kashmir resolutions have lapsed and India doesn't any more recognize them.

Whether he will be taken to court is your concern not ours .

so you are saying that India have no concerns about Mr. Saeed .....whom Indian government declare as one of the most wanted terrorist :blink:

We have asked him to be handed over to India and pakistani judicial panel on 26/11 is visiting India right now .

My dear that judicial panel was denied visa repeatedly by Indian Government since Mumbai incident & you asking extradition (without extradition treaty b/w both country) of Hafiz Saeed, after the submission of affidavit of Undersecratery of Indian Home ministry RVS Mani in which he accused Indian Government for Mumbai attack and Indian Parliment attacks and termed both as 'Inside Job'

link: Govt behind Parliament attack, 26/11: Ishrat probe officer - Times Of India

What hafiz saed claims will do or not has zero impact . He is a UN declared terrorist . That is what matters .

My dear he even sent application to UN demanding the proofs on the basis of which UN declared him terrorist .......

How late pakistan decides to take action against him , will expose the pakistani hypocrisy w.r.t UN .

Pakistan has taken action against him not one but twice ...... it was Indian Government who failed to provide concrete evidence ...... but allow me to explain the Indian logic in this regards

worldDomination1.jpg

Our daddy Pakistan? More like our kid?

Many in your own Pakistan say, Pakistan was a brain child of a British Agent/Kaffir Jinnah. It has no right to exist. :) I can give you proofs if you want. :)

you will spank us with what a $250 billion economy:omghaha:kid admit the fact that your country lost this conflict in the 90s when our economy started to grow.we are now a $2 trillion economy(give or take).so the only one who'll be spanked badly is pakistanis and not vice versa.....

UN is just a collections of Nations. Nations are run by the legislature made by respective Parliaments or Congress or Assemblies and not by UN.

Agreed but according to International Law relation among countries at bilateral and at International level are governed by set standards ...... all UN resolutions are fall under that category .......

Yes, agreements made by Nations with UN are in away binding, but they can be overturned by respective legislatures. In case of UN resolutions on Kashmir 1) They are passed under Chapter VI of UN charter that are considered non binding and have no mandatory enforceability 2) India has made it clear as recently as a month ago from the UN podium itself by non other than the Indian PM himself that Kashmir resolutions have lapsed and India doesn't any more recognize them.

i have already answered bot of your point previously at this thread kindly read it ......

Agreed but according to International Law relation among countries at bilateral and at International level are governed by set standards ...... all UN resolutions are fall under that category .......

i have already answered bot of your point previously at this thread kindly read it ......

The underlining point of conflict between India and Pakistan is that India says it doesn't recognize UN resolution on Kashmir while for Pakistan the solution to Kashmir lies in UN resolution. There is no middle ground here. I don't think there is any solution to Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom