What's new

Inadian Paln To Reserve Seat For Azad Kashmir In Indian Parliament

They will not become minority , they will form khalistan after driving out pakistani punjabis .... :D

That will be bilateral issue between Khalistan and Pakistan - none of your bijness :pop:

Just an attempt to divert attention from the lost Arunachil Persesh!

What is that thing?

Pakistan should allocate space for Khalistan Embassy ..... Just in case

Along with spaces for Baluchistan Embassy, Pashtunistan Embassy, and Sindhupradesh Embassy.....just in case!! :)

simple and short answer Whenever any Indian termed Kashmir as Integral part of India he violets the UN resolution and Shimla agreement in which India accepted Kashmir as disputed territory ......

India has always maintained that entire Kashmir is an integral part of India, only disputed territory is the Azad Kashmir region which is presently illegally occupied. There is no violation of any resolution for stating the facts.

Dear I am not here to defend any individual, but the matter of fact is that individual was under house arrest till September 2009, but Indian government failed to provide any concrete evidence against him because of this reason he was released by court..... so you can't blame Pakistan for incompetency of Indian government .....

Whatever evidence was given was good enough for hanging him thrice, only if Pakistan wanted to do so. I can assure you that no amount of evidences would be good enough for Pakistan to punish her invaluable strategic assets. We know this game for a very long time.

India has always maintained that entire Kashmir is an integral part of India, only disputed territory is the Azad Kashmir region which is presently illegally occupied. There is no violation of any resolution for stating the facts.

please post any single official document of such Indian stance ..... do not run personal commentary show.

Whatever evidence was given was good enough for hanging him thrice, only if Pakistan wanted to do so. I can assure you that no amount of evidences would be good enough for Pakistan to punish her invaluable strategic assets. We know this game for a very long time.

can you post those evidences .......???

please post any single official document of such Indian stance ..... do not run personal commentary show.

Dude - You should realize that normal person can't engage 95% Indian - and rest 5% are rare on PDF :angel:

:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

my dear at least surf this thread u may find answer ..... nobody is going to spoon feed you ....

you start playing game .......... trying to put your word in my moth ..... indicate any single post of mine with such claim .....

if you do not have any counter arguments do not post just for the sake of posting......

I have no interest in your manufactured claims. India inherited entire Jammu and Kashmir including Mirpur-Muzarrafabad or Gilgit-Baltistan through accession paper and they are Indian territory according to accession paper signed by Jammu and Kashmir.

I have no interest in your manufactured claims.

Do you seriously think UN resolutions and Shimla agreement was written me ...... :blink:

India inherited entire Jammu and Kashmir including Mirpur-Muzarrafabad or Gilgit-Baltistan through accession paper and they are Indian territory according to accession paper signed by Jammu and Kashmir.

undoubtedly you are so funny ...... :omghaha:

That will be bilateral issue between Khalistan and Pakistan - none of your bijness :pop:

Just like in the case of east pakistan , there could be refugee problem and then it will become our bijiness too .... :smokin:

simple and short answer Whenever any Indian termed Kashmir as Integral part of India he violets the UN resolution and Shimla agreement in which India accepted Kashmir as disputed territory ......

Can you give some literature for UN resolutions declaring J&K as disputed territory .

Dear I am not here to defend any individual, but the matter of fact is that individual was under house arrest till September 2009, but Indian government failed to provide any concrete evidence against him because of this reason he was released by court..... so you can't blame Pakistan for incompetency of Indian government .....

We are not talking about the pakistani courts here .

UN declared him a terrorist based on the proof that was in front of them . Pakistan chose to reject it .

Even if enough proof is provided , pakistan will still reject claiming absence of proof .

You want me to post the documents signed by King Hari Singh?

Govt. of India thought that Govt. of Pakistan is for real, and handed over the evidences against Hafiz Saeed & Co. Please let us know if Govt. of Pakistan is defunct now and we need to post those evidences on internet.

Dude - You should realize that normal person can't engage 95% Indian - and rest 5% are rare on PDF :angel:

Feelings are similar on this side also!! :)

Can you give some literature for UN resolutions declaring J&K as disputed territory .

Bhai Laila Mard thi ya Ourat ..... :omghaha:

this is all I can say in reply of this post, you are arguing with me over an issue without reading the basic literature

We are not talking about the pakistani courts here .

UN declared him a terrorist based on the proof that was in front of them . Pakistan chose to reject it .

Even if enough proof is provided , pakistan will still reject claiming absence of proof .

ignorance is blessing my dear .... remain in denial mod ......

Do you seriously think UN resolutions and Shimla agreement was written me ...... :blink:

undoubtedly you are so funny ...... :omghaha:

Undoubtedly, you can't handle the truth, even Indian parliament resolution considers entire Jammu and Kashmir as the integral part of India.

You want me to post the documents signed by King Hari Singh?

go ahead my dear .....that illegal accession is disputed .....

Govt. of India thought that Govt. of Pakistan is for real, and handed over the evidences against Hafiz Saeed & Co. Please let us know if Govt. of Pakistan is defunct now and we need to post those evidences on internet.

so in other terms you are denying the existence of concrete evidence and accepting the incompetency of Indian Government.

Bhai Laila Mard thi ya Ourat ..... :omghaha:

this is all I can say in reply of this post, you are arguing with me over an issue without reading the basic literature

I asked you literature to read about it further not because I don't know about it .

ignorance is blessing my dear .... remain in denial mod ......

The only ones in denial is pakistanis .

You want the UN resolutions in kashmir but is not ready to accept UN decision on Hafiz Saed .

If that is not hypocrisy , what is .

Undoubtedly, you can't handle the truth,

lack of arguments & denial mod ......

even Indian parliament resolution considers entire Jammu and Kashmir as the integral part of India.

Please enlighten me that a resolution in Parliment of any member country of UN can supersede UN resolution ....???

The only ones in denial is pakistanis .

You want the UN resolutions in kashmir but is not ready to accept UN decision on Hafiz Saed .

If that is not hypocrisy , what is .

My dear Hafeez Saeed said many times in lot of his interviews that he is ready to face charges in any Court of the world just google his interviews, Why don't your government make arrangements in this direction..... but by the hesitation of Indian government any neutral observer can 'smell Indian rat' ..... :cheesy:

I think you should ask your government and should questioned its incompetency rather pointing finger to others .......

Back
Top Bottom