What's new

Afghan mujahideen 'owe Kashmir a debt'

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/04/world/europe/rise-of-islamic-converts-challenges-france.html?_r=0

Like Lauren Booth, why ARE modern British career women converting to Islam? | Mail Online

i can give u example of celeberties, lengand sports men , scientist and politians ... just read about ..no matter how much u hate islam .doesnt mean it is not the fastest growing religion in the world ..in next two decades europe will have more muslims then christains ..read about it .. it is intresting

I personally dont "hate" Islam....I dont hate any religion per se..

What irks me is that the followers of Islam are delusioned with "us against the world" philisophy...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/04/world/europe/rise-of-islamic-converts-challenges-france.html?_r=0

Like Lauren Booth, why ARE modern British career women converting to Islam? | Mail Online

i can give u example of celeberties, lengand sports men , scientist and politians ... just read about ..no matter how much u hate islam .doesnt mean it is not the fastest growing religion in the world ..in next two decades europe will have more muslims then christains ..read about it .. it is intresting

lols while 2 million Indonasians are leaving Islam every year..

Indonesia set to leave Islam in about two decades

Definition of 'without pressure' is what matters. To some folks - pointing a gun at the head and converting is an act without pressure. No pressure until the bullet hits the brain that is :ashamed:

i have given u links still u cant admit it ... who pressured snoop dog, mike tyson , Tony Blair’s sister-in-law Lauren Booth and the list is too long ..these are the people who cant be pressured .. there is a new list for u as wellhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_converts_to_Islam

EPIC FAIL! :omghaha: :rofl:

Nobody is denying there are conversions but check this out.

Oh really? :azn:
Read this - 16000 leave Islam in Africa alone EVERYDAY!!!
http://www.aljazeera.net/programs/shareea/articles/2000/12/12-12-6.htm
"... What little information is available suggests that there is no substantial net gain or loss in the number of Muslims through conversion globally; the number of people who become Muslims through conversion seems to be roughly equal to the number of Muslims who leave the faith. As a result, this report does not include any estimated future rate of conversions as a direct factor in the projections of Muslim population growth." - The Future of the Global Muslim Population, Related Factors: Conversion, Pew Research Center, January 27, 2011

"Muslims previously outnumbered Christians in sub-Saharan Africa. However, a study published in April 2010 by the Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life has found that Christians now outnumber Muslims by 2 to 1 making Islam a minority belief." - Tolerance and Tension: Islam and Christianity in Sub-Saharan Africa - The Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life, April 15, 2010

"during 2001 - 2011, about 100,000 people converted to Islam in the United Kingdom, but 75 percent of these converts quickly left Islam, during this period" - Omar Shahid, "Confessions of an ex-Muslim", New Statesman, May 17, 2013

"there are about 200,000 apostates from Islam living in the UK, doubling the number that have converted" - Anthony Browne - Muslim apostates cast out and at risk from faith and family Muslim apostates cast out and at risk from faith and family - The Sunday Times, February 5, 2005

The growth is ONLY due to higher birthrate - "Focus on Families: Muslim families most likely to have children", Office for National Statistics (statistics.gov.uk), p. 8, July 2005 (archived from the original).

"A United Nations' survey showed that between 1989 and 1998, Europe's Muslim population grew by more than 100 percent, due mainly to the effects of immigration from Muslim countries. Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance have an unsourced claim of 2.9 percent per year. And according to a Pew report published in January 2011, the future growth of Islam in Europe will be "driven primarily by continued migration."" - The Future of the Global Muslim Population: Projections for 2010-2030 - Pew Research Center, January 27, 2011

"The number of adherents to Christianity in sub-Saharan Africa grew from fewer than 9 million in 1910 to 516 million today, a 60-fold increase eclipsing the growth of Islam." - The number of adherents to Christianity in sub-Saharan Africa grew from fewer than 9 million in 1910 to 516 million today, a 60-fold increase eclipsing the growth of Islam.

"According to Ahmed Nassef, the co-founder and editor in chief of MuslimWakeUp.com, less than 7 percent of American Muslims attend mosque regularly, compared with 38 percent of American Christians who attend church weekly." - Ahmed Nassef - Listen to Muslim silent majority in US - CSM, April 21, 2004

"2010 European Social Survey (ESS), Muslims immigrants who have lived less than a year in Europe regularly go to the mosque. But after they've lived more than a year in their new homeland, the figure drops to 48.8%. More than half rarely or never go to the mosque to pray." - Europeiske muslimer dropper moskeen - Aftenposten (Norwegian), May 29, 2010

"In the Netherlands, mosque attendance is actually dropping faster than church attendance. In 1998, 47 percent of Muslims would attend mosque at least once a month. This figure fell by 12 percent in 2008 to only 35 percent. Whilst church attendance for Catholics fell by only 8 percent, and church attendance amongst Protestants showed no change, remaining at 63 percent." - Jeroen Langelaar - Steeds minder Nederlanders naar kerk of moskee - Elsevier, July 29, 2009

Sorry, I destroyed your castles in the air :laughcry:

EPIC FAIL! :omghaha: :rofl:

Nobody is denying there are conversions but check this out.

Oh really? :azn:
Read this - 16000 leave Islam in Africa alone EVERYDAY!!!
http://www.aljazeera.net/programs/shareea/articles/2000/12/12-12-6.htm
"... What little information is available suggests that there is no substantial net gain or loss in the number of Muslims through conversion globally; the number of people who become Muslims through conversion seems to be roughly equal to the number of Muslims who leave the faith. As a result, this report does not include any estimated future rate of conversions as a direct factor in the projections of Muslim population growth." - The Future of the Global Muslim Population, Related Factors: Conversion, Pew Research Center, January 27, 2011

"Muslims previously outnumbered Christians in sub-Saharan Africa. However, a study published in April 2010 by the Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life has found that Christians now outnumber Muslims by 2 to 1 making Islam a minority belief." - Tolerance and Tension: Islam and Christianity in Sub-Saharan Africa - The Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life, April 15, 2010

"during 2001 - 2011, about 100,000 people converted to Islam in the United Kingdom, but 75 percent of these converts quickly left Islam, during this period" - Omar Shahid, "Confessions of an ex-Muslim", New Statesman, May 17, 2013

"there are about 200,000 apostates from Islam living in the UK, doubling the number that have converted" - Anthony Browne - Muslim apostates cast out and at risk from faith and family Muslim apostates cast out and at risk from faith and family - The Sunday Times, February 5, 2005

The growth is ONLY due to higher birthrate - "Focus on Families: Muslim families most likely to have children", Office for National Statistics (statistics.gov.uk), p. 8, July 2005 (archived from the original).

"A United Nations' survey showed that between 1989 and 1998, Europe's Muslim population grew by more than 100 percent, due mainly to the effects of immigration from Muslim countries. Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance have an unsourced claim of 2.9 percent per year. And according to a Pew report published in January 2011, the future growth of Islam in Europe will be "driven primarily by continued migration."" - The Future of the Global Muslim Population: Projections for 2010-2030 - Pew Research Center, January 27, 2011

"The number of adherents to Christianity in sub-Saharan Africa grew from fewer than 9 million in 1910 to 516 million today, a 60-fold increase eclipsing the growth of Islam." - The number of adherents to Christianity in sub-Saharan Africa grew from fewer than 9 million in 1910 to 516 million today, a 60-fold increase eclipsing the growth of Islam.

"According to Ahmed Nassef, the co-founder and editor in chief of MuslimWakeUp.com, less than 7 percent of American Muslims attend mosque regularly, compared with 38 percent of American Christians who attend church weekly." - Ahmed Nassef - Listen to Muslim silent majority in US - CSM, April 21, 2004

"2010 European Social Survey (ESS), Muslims immigrants who have lived less than a year in Europe regularly go to the mosque. But after they've lived more than a year in their new homeland, the figure drops to 48.8%. More than half rarely or never go to the mosque to pray." - Europeiske muslimer dropper moskeen - Aftenposten (Norwegian), May 29, 2010

"In the Netherlands, mosque attendance is actually dropping faster than church attendance. In 1998, 47 percent of Muslims would attend mosque at least once a month. This figure fell by 12 percent in 2008 to only 35 percent. Whilst church attendance for Catholics fell by only 8 percent, and church attendance amongst Protestants showed no change, remaining at 63 percent." - Jeroen Langelaar - Steeds minder Nederlanders naar kerk of moskee - Elsevier, July 29, 2009

Sorry, I destroyed your castles in the air :laughcry:

there is no castle in air ..but many facts are wrongs ..like if some one dnt pray it doesnt mean they left islam ..as mention in few comments above ..i didnt my grduation from UK (london) .. mosques are always full and churchs are always just few people on sunday ( u can confirm with anyone of ur frnds living their ) .. by that defination, UK dnt have more then 10 % of christians ... dnt praying regularly cant be the criteria ..

Your sentences have lost cohesion. Most probably you are shaking. Sit down, have a glass of water and breathe in. Then breathe out. Repeat.
Then go to Anjem Sir and begin your Dawah sessions with double your effort. UK is one of the countries that I believe will be hostage to Islamists pretty soon. :agree:
there is no castle in air ..but many facts are wrongs ..like if some one dnt pray it doesnt mean they left islam ..as mention in few comments above ..i didnt my grduation from UK (london) .. mosques are always full and churchs are always just few people on sunday ( u can confirm with anyone of ur frnds living their ) .. by that defination, UK dnt have more then 10 % of christians ... dnt praying regularly cant be the criteria ..

Your sentences have lost cohesion. Most probably you are shaking. Sit down, have a glass of water and breathe in. Then breathe out. Repeat.
Then go to Anjem Sir and begin your Dawah sessions with double your effort. UK is one of the countries that I believe will be hostage to Islamists pretty soon. :agree:

im myself is not very religious .. i dnt borther alot .. still many more people joining Islam then leaving . i have a question why no one is converting to hinduism or why the rate is too slow? it is an intresting religions with loins , snakes elephants and all ..?

im myself is not very religious .. i dnt borther alot .. still many more people joining Islam then leaving . i have a question why no one is converting to hinduism or why the rate is too slow? it is an intresting religions with loins , snakes elephants and all ..?
You are still out of balance. Relax. :angel:
The facts are otherwise, I myself have presided over many sessions of Muslims converting in front of my eyes to Buddhism, Sikhism and Hinduism in India itself.
Hinduism is not a religion. There is no conversion mantra. Some folks do a shuddhi. Even without that you can become a Hindu. Unlike Islam there is no Shahada.There is no book keeping. You can be a Christian officially while being a Hindu in practice. But that all is for another topic. And yes, it is an interesting Dharma.

There are many reasons why one faith has large number of follower and another has less. There is nothing to be proud of how many followers one faith have. What should matter is how successful, satisfied the followers are with their life.

You are still out of balance. Relax. :angel:
The facts are otherwise, I myself have presided over many sessions of Muslims converting in front of my eyes to Buddhism, Sikhism and Hinduism in India itself.
Hinduism is not a religion. There is no conversion mantra. Some folks do a shuddhi. Even without that you can become a Hindu. Unlike Islam there is no Shahada.There is no book keeping. You can be a Christian officially while being a Hindu in practice. But that all is for another topic. And yes, it is an interesting Dharma.

Muslims in India has risen from about 10% in 1951 to 14.4% by 2013

Muslims in India has risen from about 10% in 1951 to 14.4% by 2013

Such ridiculous increase after 66 years of massive breeding? Do you think its good enough? Understand how many lakhs have been converted over the decades? :azn: We are not the hated baniya just like that :devil:

There are many reasons why one faith has large number of follower and another has less. There is nothing to be proud of how many followers one faith have. What should matter is how successful, satisfied the followers are with their life.

+1

Also, More important is how much freedom one's religion gives to its followers. Not only religious freedom, but freedom & flexibility to comprehend religious texts & teachings and ways to follow them. In Hinduism, A true devotee/believer of god, and the staunchest hater/disbeliever of god, both are equally loved by the god - because both do so with equal conviction & truth and hence earn equal "punya" (merit earned through good deeds, acts, or thoughts)

Their is no kashmir now. Its only militancy now. Even pakistan is sayiong so. Look at what pakistan high commission say about recent atttack.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom