What's new

Karachi should be made a separate province

should Karachi be made separate province on administrative grounds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MQM is calling for Karachi to become a separate province sometimes even separate from Pakistan all because they want to have their own Muhajir controlled city and deny Sindhis and Pashtuns there opportunities in employment and civil service jobs.

and you hve no objection to whats happen to muhajirs today i mean the quota system and all?

@Armstrong then what should the mohajirs call themselves..they can never be punjabi or sindhi culturally..
@W.11 were u originally from in india??

Last edited by a moderator:
MQM and Mohajirs TWO different things.

You can support MQM and afghanistanis for your own hate against Pakistan i dont care.

And what racisim? some scum wants to play mohajir card and at the same time snatch mobiles/money/ hard earned halal ki rozi of my Pakistani fellows at gun point. If they can not come out of mohajir syndrom themself then why the heck play this oh racisim bla bla card by you and others.

Karachi Belongs to Pakistan NOT migrants.,

Period

Why i would support MQM?. I have read your entire coversation with w.11, you were clearly targeting mohajir community , not a specific party....even you can not label criminals among mohajirs as hindostanis and foriegners and tell them to go back to india, it is clear cut hatred and racism......many pashtuns in karachi are also involved in drug mafiya, transport mafiya and land mafiya. While balochs of layari are known for crimes. So crime is in every community......

you think MQM snatches mobile?

isnt it racism to generalise one crime to a perticular set of people?

whats next? only sindhi does bank robbery, only baloch is a gangster, pathan never lies, pathan is a head to toe symbol of ghairat and has moral duty to carry around weapons because weapon is his inherited zeiwar?

who runs transport mafia, who runs tanker mafia? who runs drug business in karachi, who runs terror jihad business in karachi?, who shoots teenaged polio workers, who makes tribal area in karachi? , if we had to generalise we could easy do that but we dont

Mobile snatching was just the tip of iceberg. MQM has started this business of extortion/killing/ ethnic card playing, and so on.

Karachi is center of many mafias, but who started it? and the other mafias are not calling for breaking Pakistan.

many of the residents in rabia city, al asif square and the famous north nazimabad area (near katti pahari) were forced to evacuate we all know who did it, but do we really blame, all karachi problems to one ethnicity? no?, on party no?

but we all know who does it, still we dont generalise

we all know what bad things happen in peshawar lari adda, do we generalise this to entire pashtun community? i dont?

who keeps his own wife locked in the house and rapes the women of other ethnicity? we can easily blame all these crimes to one ethnicity but we dont?

who has armed itself with rocket launchers(RPGs) and AK47 and darra made pistols and all but do we really blame a pathan from a chai stall for this?

no we dont

Why i would support MQM?. I have read your entire coversation with w.11, you were clearly targeting mohajir community , not a specific party....even you can not label criminals among mohajirs as hindostanis and foriegners and tell them to go back to india, it is clear cut hatred and racism......many pashtuns in karachi are also involved in drug mafiya, transport mafiya and land mafiya. While balochs of layari are known for crimes. So crime is in every community......

They themself claim they are mohajirs. They do not consider themself as Pakistanis.

They call for separating Karachi? but why? kia in k paab ki jaidad ha? They came from outside and are NOT willing to be identified as Pakistanis.

they said they are mohajir and they discriminated. but how? they have made entire Karachi hostage at gun point.

and i know what i am talking about.
Karachi belongs to Pakistan. This and that mafia indeed there in Karachi

from land mafia of balochs to ppp walas to transport mafia of pukhtuns but atleast the common Pakistanis are earning through laboure NOT looting through bhata unlike MQM walas.

many of the residents in rabi city and the famous north nazimabad area (near katti pahari) were forced to evacuate we all know who did it, but do we really blame, all karachi problems to one ethnicity? no?, on party no?

but we all know who does it, still we dont generalise

we all know what bad things happen in peshawar lari adda, do we generalise this to entire pashtun community? i dont?

who keeps his own wife locked in the house and rapes the women of other ethnicity? we can easily blame all these crimes to one ethnicity but we dont?

who is blaming your entire community?

Come forweard through away your mohajir uncalled for card, be a Pakistani or if you still have some issue, then be an Urdu speaking Pakistani. what the fk is mohajir? if on one hand you want to be a mohajir and break Pakistan and on the other you cry foul then cry forever.

I have NO hestitation in kicking @$$E$ of pro-Afghanistani pukhtuns neither any about so-called mohajirs.

They themself claim they are mohajirs. They do not consider themself as Pakistanis.

They call for separating Karachi? but why? kia in k paab ki jaidad ha? They came from outside and are NOT willing to be identified as Pakistanis.

they said they are mohajir and they discriminated. but how? they have made entire Karachi hostage at gun point.

from land mafia of balochs to ppp walas to transport mafia of pukhtuns but atleast the common Pakistanis are earning through laboure NOT looting through bhata unlike MQM walas.

Come forweard through away your mohajir uncalled for card, be a Pakistani or if you still have some issue, then be an Urdu speaking Pakistani. what the fk is mohajir? if on one hand you want to be a mohajir and break Pakistan and on the other you cry foul then cry forever.

I have NO hestitation in kicking @$$E$ of pro-Afghanistani pukhtuns neither any about so-called mohajirs.

who has made karachi hostage, who is the traitor, lets see this

images

do you see the watch tower on the mountain, yes its ANP, the area you see is north nazimabad an upper middle class area of urdu speakers

538938_535190856498385_2064726102_n.jpg

Taliban involved in ‘bhatta’ collection in Karachi, says Sindh CM/

look this land mafia in rabia city, is it MQM?

see ANP flags?

502_1_1367697348.jpg

ANP responsible for drug trade and land mafia in rabia city

who has made karachi hostage, who is the traitor, lets see this

images

do you see the watch tower on the mountain, yes its ANP, the area you see is north nazimabad an upper middle class area of urdu speakers

538938_535190856498385_2064726102_n.jpg

Taliban involved in ‘bhatta’ collection in Karachi, says Sindh CM/

look this land mafia in rabia city, is it MQM?

see ANP flags?

502_1_1367697348.jpg

ANP responsible for drug trade and land mafia in rabia city

:))))))))))))))))))))))) OK so Taliban = MQM bhai bhai in bhata khori.

Good comparison.

Now lets check the difference entire Pakistan is against Taliban ransome and all crimes whereas you are supporting MQM's crimes.

al asif square

images
(hub of drug business and land mafia and a no go area

taliban guy arrested coming from peshawar to karachi

taliban involved in target killing and other crimes

i am in favour of making karachi and hyderabad a province but not on the base of ethnicity

Come forweard through away your mohajir uncalled for card, be a Pakistani or if you still have some issue, then be an Urdu speaking Pakistani.... what the fk is mohajir? if on one hand you want to be a mohajir and break Pakistan and on the other you cry foul then cry forever.

If some one call himself mohajir, which is sacred religous title , then why he can not be a pakistani?....pakistan was created for all muslims of india, it is not a federation of four major ethnicities....jinnah told us that from now on you are not punjabi, pathan, sindhi and baloch. But people still themeselves sindhi , pathan or baloch, takes pride in nationalism, does they deserve to be called pakistanis?

this is also from MQM?

Karachi me rehna he to Jye taliban kehna he(taliban SSP)

look at armed militias of talibans

Karachi needs to be a separate city province like Islamabad. Sindh will always be 'ruled' by PPP and Karachi will never progress under PPP.

Islamabad is a fedral territory not a province

this is also from MQM?

Karachi me rehna he to Jye taliban kehna he(taliban SSP)

look at armed militias of talibans

youtube is banned in pakistan post some other video links plz

i havent seen punjabi muhajirs calling them selves muhajirs even after 65 years , my grand father him self migrated from India to pakistan after partition we never went into this sh*ty Discussion of ethnicity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom