What's new

Karachi should be made a separate province

should Karachi be made separate province on administrative grounds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Backward? and who said that? oh you mean bhaya aka altafa :P

read again please.

as far as bacha khan we fked him hard and we hate him as much as we hate altaf the traitor.

The rest of Muslims there are in NO position even to move.

even after 65 years YOU yourself call yourself a Mohajir and on the basis of this flawed cry baby notion want to break karachi.

If so then we dont have any love for you. If you are a Pakistani then you wont lick altaf's feet and you wont work for breaking Pakistan.

and oh by the way there is no land for bacha khan and his idiot followers, we had burried them in India

:) Let the parliament decide that. ONLY MQM Is demanding just because they are losing control over Karachi. time to kick the bhatakhors

bacha khan followers ruled KPK for five years BTW!

if MQM is an ethnic party i dunno where is that ethnicity issue in GB where PTI failed to secure even credible votes and in sukkur where there are no mohajirs?

any attempts by PTI will immediately be labelled as punjabi conspiracy, any efforts by MQM will be taken as infact a genuine step because MQM has taken the blame for 20 years

there are no Mohajir in Sukkur?, some Mohajir you are!!
I think you one of those Karachi wala who are afraid to go to other cities fearing other ethnicities will kill you

people blame NATO containers, check this report out

Last edited by a moderator:
bacha khan followers ruled KPK for five years BTW!

FYI bacha khan's followers were buried in India.

the current ANP is not what bacha khan was or was for. even then we hate ANP and we had kicked them too hard, hard enough that even its chief got only 2000 votes. :) you mohajir will go a long way to kick altaf.
i am sure you wont stand against him.

So the basic difference between you and us is we stand for Pakistan NOT bacha khan the traitor whereas you stand for altaf the traitor so fondly that you even can go to extent to separate Karachi.

Backward? and who said that? oh you mean bhaya aka altafa :P

read again please.

as far as bacha khan we fked him hard and we hate him as much as we hate altaf the traitor.

The rest of Muslims there are in NO position even to move.

even after 65 years YOU yourself call yourself a Mohajir and on the basis of this flawed cry baby notion want to break karachi.

If so then we dont have any love for you. If you are a Pakistani then you wont lick altaf's feet and you wont work for breaking Pakistan.

and oh by the way there is no land for bacha khan and his idiot followers, we had burried them in India

:) Let the parliament decide that. ONLY MQM Is demanding just because they are losing control over Karachi. time to kick the bhatakhors

You did say backward?

Listen mate, I've lived in Britain for most of my life and I've always identified myself as a British p4ki. I don't care about political party in Pakistan. They're all chor! I don't care if any party is loosing influence in Karachi or wherever.

Nope. We are not even from UP/Bihar. We're Kachchi/Gujarati speaking family and we identify ourselves as Gujarati Pakistanis.

When the weather gets cold really cold here in dec-jan, my granddad goes back to Pakistan like many Pakistanis here do. He always identifies himself as a Gujarati Pakistani but when he says that people (mostly non-mohajirs) are like 'Ohh a mohajir. Then?' SO please don't get the idea that we WANT TO call ourselves Mohajirs? The title is thrusted upon us.

Plus heyy I say kick out all the politicians out of Pakistan. :) Plus it should be for Karachites to decide, the future of Karachi not anyone else. That's how Referendum works :)

FYI bacha khan's followers were buried in India.

the current ANP is not what bacha khan was or was for. even then we hate ANP and we had kicked them too hard, hard enough that even its chief got only 2000 votes. :) you mohajir will go a long way to kick altaf.
i am sure you wont stand against him.

So the basic difference between you and us is we stand for Pakistan NOT bacha khan the traitor whereas you stand for altaf the traitor so fondly that you even can go to extent to separate Karachi.

because ANP made peshawar and KPK a khandar(ruin) i have heard stories like how ANP guys took toll from the school girls crossing the pedestrian bridges across the river

but it doesnt change reality you guys elected bacha khan followers as representatives who renamed peshawar airport as bacha khan airport(the only worthy thing they did along with renaming to khyber pukhtunkhwa :rofl:)

MQM didnt change the karachi city name to mohajirabad, MQM didnt change the jinnah terminal's name to altaf terminal

You did say backward?

Listen mate, I've lived in Britain for most of my life and I've always identified myself as a British p4ki. I don't care about political party in Pakistan. They're all chor! I don't care if any party is loosing influence in Karachi or wherever.

Nope. We are not even from UP/Bihar. We're Kachchi/Gujarati speaking family and we identify ourselves as Gujarati Pakistanis.

When the weather gets cold really cold here in dec-jan, my granddad goes back to Pakistan like many Pakistanis here do. He always identifies himself as a Gujarati Pakistani but when he says that people (mostly non-mohajirs) are like 'Ohh a mohajir. Then?' SO please don't get the idea that we WANT TO call ourselves Mohajirs? The title is thrusted upon us.

Plus heyy I say kick out all the politicians out of Pakistan. :) Plus it should be for Karachites to decide, the future of Karachi not anyone else. That's how Referendum works :)

1. I did NOT say backward :) i guess the word bhaya gave you that impression.

2. Those who are bahayas or slaves of altaf hussain are the ones who are in habit of playing mohajir card.

3. if anyone consider him of herself mohajir then they need to go back to their own country. For me any mohajir be it from any foreign land needs to go back. nobody thurst it on you. Your own vested elements made up MQM, its the same.

4. My apology if you got hurt due to my words. My comments are aimed at MQM people who cling to this wildcard cry baby slogan of being mohajir.

5. I welcome even bihari Pakistanis or whatever their origin was as long as they consider themself Pakistanis.

:) W 11 has gone nuts after MQM faced resistance from voters against their rigging hence they want to make Karachi a province so that MQM ghunda gardi continues.

Karachi does NOT need any referendum. ever party should get votes on merit and not through rigging.

Time for Educated Urdu speaking Pakistanis to kick altaf and his gang and make MQM a national party not a mohajir ethnic party.

because ANP made peshawar and KPK a khandar(ruin) i have heard stories like how ANP guys took toll from the school girls crossing the pedestrian bridges across the river

but it doesnt change reality you guys elected bacha khan followers as representatives who renamed peshawar airport as bacha khan airport(the only worthy thing they did along with renaming to khyber pukhtunkhwa :rofl:)

MQM didnt change the karachi city name to mohajirabad

ehhhhh they were in coaltion and that was the last time they even won few seats :) we the voters are KPK are not slaves we give chance to every political party if they fail to deliver they will be dragged out of the parliament :)

we are NOT telephonic/telephone slaves voters :).

as far as the airport well nobody calls it bachakhan airport . its like Jinnah airport names as benazir airport

funny

:) W 11 has gone nuts after MQM faced resistance from voters against their rigging hence they want to make Karachi a province so that MQM ghunda gardi continues.

Karachi does NOT need any referendum. ever party should get votes on merit and not through rigging.

Time for Educated Urdu speaking Pakistanis to kick altaf and his gang and make MQM a national party not a mohajir ethnic party.

believe me if there is a referendum in karachi for separate province 99.99% will say yes irrespective of political differences, the result is very clear from the polls

and please make PTI stop terrorism from KPK this time, the terrorism in karachi will vanish, you guys even though rule KPK have a huge responsibility towards karachi law and order

i have already sensed PTI taliban bhai bhai aroma in the air, if it stays like this, then it means more fasad in karachi

believe me if there is a referendum in karachi for separate province 99.99% will say yes irrespective of political differences, the result is very clear from the polls

and please make PTI stop terrorism from KPK this time, the terrorism in karachi will vanish, you guys even though rule KPK have a huge responsibility towards karachi law and order

i have already sensed PTI taliban bhai bhai aroma in the air, if it stays like this, then it means more fasad in karachi

Oh so you are now losing all your balls

1. First you wanted to break Karachi because MQM grip is losing there.

2. Then you made it MQM Vs ANP :P dahhh well for us both are scum

3. Now when you failed to garner support for that ball, now its MQM Vs PTI.

:pop:

Oh so you are now losing all your balls

1. First you wanted to break Karachi because MQM grip is losing there.

2. Then you made it MQM Vs ANP :P dahhh well for us both are scum

3. Now when you failed to garner support for that ball, now its MQM Vs PTI.

:pop:

because atleast ANP was not in bed with terrorists and now there is a party in KPK which has openly called for supporting terrorists(talibans)

and i fear even worse black lash hitting karachi because of this

because atleast ANP was not in bed with terrorists and now there is a party in KPK which has openly called for supporting terrorists(talibans)

and i fear even worse black lash hitting karachi because of this

:omghaha: a while back ANP was terrorist as per you and now you are too honey for it :P

anyway your issue is that you were challanged by PTI.

here is break up of your this PDF forum polls

Just look at this how many Indians have voted for you Indians :) while how many Pakistanis votes for Pakistan

YES i support it

3144.93% Abu Nasar,
aneesdani,
Ayush,
Banana,
Beerbal,
dexter,
GreenFoe,

Icewolf,
Inqhilab,
Jaanbaz,
jandk,
jbond197,

Karachiite,
Mav3rick,
Musalman,
Pak-one,
pakblognet,
Pakistanisage,
Patriots,
princeiftikharmirza,
punit,
Rizwan Alam,
Roybot,
Secur,
SHAMK9,
Slayer786,
Splurgenxs,
usama waqas,
v9s,
W.11,
yesboss

NO, i dont support it

3043.48% Ḥashshāshīn,
Aeronaut,
airmarshal,
AstanoshKhan,
bigzgvr4,
ejaz007,
Evil Flare,
Foo_Fighter,
gohar321,
jaibi,
jay89,
Jungibaaz,
k!ng_0f_(~)3@rt$,
laghari,
Last Hope,
mkg00179504,
nuclearpak,
Pboy,
pkuser2k12,
pk_baloch,
qamar1990,
shahzadasweet,
smuhs1,
Spring Onion,
tarrar,
That Guy,
uzair ramay,
waz,
Xracer,
Zarvan

MAY BE, im not sure

57.25% American Pakistani,
CrazyPaki,
pak-marine,
sur,
Yogi

MAY BE NOT, i dont think its a good idea

34.35% DRaisinHerald,
hasnain0099,
RangerPK

Source: Karachi should be made a separate province - View Poll Results

@Armstrong then what should the mohajirs call themselves..they can never be punjabi or sindhi culturally..

No they shouldn't ! I don't call myself a Muhajir; I call myself a Pakistani Kashmiri or a Punjabi of Kashmiri descent because I'm a son of this soil & I'd give two slaps to anyone who says otherwise ! Its my Grandpa's Dad who immigrated from Gulmarg not I or my Father or his Father.

Therefore call yourselves Hyderabadi Pakistanis, Gujrati Pakistanis, Bihari Pakistanis or something else but the Mohajir or the Immigrant tag signifies that you'd still caught up in the 'We came from India' thing - No you didn't...your forefathers did !

You are sons & daughters of the soil, identify as such instead of labeling yourselves or letting others label you as the 'Immigrants' !

:omghaha: a while back ANP was terrorist as per you and now you are too honey for it :P

anyway your issue is that you were challanged by PTI.

here is break up of your this PDF forum polls

Just look at this how many Indians have voted for you Indians :) while how many Pakistanis votes for Pakistan

YES i support it

3144.93% Abu Nasar,
aneesdani,
Ayush,
Banana,
Beerbal,
dexter,
GreenFoe,

Icewolf,
Inqhilab,
Jaanbaz,
jandk,
jbond197,

Karachiite,
Mav3rick,
Musalman,
Pak-one,
pakblognet,
Pakistanisage,
Patriots,
princeiftikharmirza,
punit,
Rizwan Alam,
Roybot,
Secur,
SHAMK9,
Slayer786,
Splurgenxs,
usama waqas,
v9s,
W.11,
yesboss

NO, i dont support it

3043.48% Ḥashshāshīn,
Aeronaut,
airmarshal,
AstanoshKhan,
bigzgvr4,
ejaz007,
Evil Flare,
Foo_Fighter,
gohar321,
jaibi,
jay89,
Jungibaaz,
k!ng_0f_(~)3@rt$,
laghari,
Last Hope,
mkg00179504,
nuclearpak,
Pboy,
pkuser2k12,
pk_baloch,
qamar1990,
shahzadasweet,
smuhs1,
Spring Onion,
tarrar,
That Guy,
uzair ramay,
waz,
Xracer,
Zarvan

MAY BE, im not sure

57.25% American Pakistani,
CrazyPaki,
pak-marine,
sur,
Yogi

MAY BE NOT, i dont think its a good idea

34.35% DRaisinHerald,
hasnain0099,
RangerPK

Source: Karachi should be made a separate province - View Poll Results

lol you made @dexter, an indian :omghaha: god damn it he is your bloody friend :omghaha: is this the way to treat your own friend :lol:

BTW i was talking about karachiites, and 99.99% karachiites(even though many of them dont support MQM, still voted yes)

as i have already stated the rest of pakistanis dont even know the ground reality we know

What did I say ? Why did you quote a post containing my nick ? :what:

I'm not a bigot; I stand by what I said - Muhajirs must shed the Muhajir tag - Its unhealthy to think that even after 65 years a certain ethnic group doesn't consider itself & isn't considered by others as 'sons of the soil' ! It is wrong for they are....they are sons & daughters of the same soil that the rest of us are & unreservedly so !

Calm down, you were not quoted but were quoted in the quote that was quoted by a quote that I quoted.
And I agree with you.

Calm down, you were not quoted but were quoted in the quote that was quoted by a quote that I quoted.
And I agree with you.

Heinjee?

So which quote do you agree with? The one that you quoted or the one that was quoted in the quote that was quoted by a quote that you quoted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom