What's new

Karachi should be made a separate province

should Karachi be made separate province on administrative grounds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just look at this how many Indians have voted for you Indians :) while how many Pakistanis votes for Pakistan

Very sad to see this coming from you, you calling us indians, you should be ashamed of yourself.

YES i support it

3144.93% Abu Nasar,
aneesdani,
Ayush,
Banana,
Beerbal,
dexter,
GreenFoe,

Icewolf,
Inqhilab,
Jaanbaz,
jandk,
jbond197,

Karachiite,
Mav3rick,
Musalman,
Pak-one,
pakblognet,
Pakistanisage,
Patriots,
princeiftikharmirza,
punit,
Rizwan Alam,
Roybot,
Secur,
SHAMK9,
Slayer786,
Splurgenxs,
usama waqas,
v9s,
W.11,
yesboss

lol you even highlight one Pakistani member from Karachi as an indian.

BTW you asked why Muhajirs call themselves Muhajirs so there is a history behind it too if you are interested to search up for it. Muhajirs were discriminated & called derogatory names back in 60's & 70's, some names to mention are hindostani, bhayya log, panah guzeen, mahajireen, etc etc out of all derogatory names Muhajirs made one name for them 'Muhajir' & now you guys got problem living with it, it was you guys who pushed us to call ourselves Muhajirs. Furthermore word Muhajir today has become political identity just like Punajabi, Pushtun, Sindhi, Baloch, Kashmiri, etc etc.

STFU. the bharatis should keep their nose out of this thread.

some morons have voted as well from Indian.

idiots

either ban all Indians from viewing/replying to this thread or stfu. I'll post wherever I want, u mad ?

BTW enough of this talk I Support muhajirs and their cause of separate karachi territory.

They have sacrificed a lot in struggle for pakistan and they should be treated accordingly,All pakistan movement stalwarts were Muhajirs .

:omghaha: a while back ANP was terrorist as per you and now you are too honey for it :P

anyway your issue is that you were challanged by PTI.

here is break up of your this PDF forum polls

Just look at this how many Indians have voted for you Indians :) while how many Pakistanis votes for Pakistan

YES i support it

3144.93% Abu Nasar,
aneesdani,
Ayush,
Banana,
Beerbal,
dexter,
GreenFoe,

Icewolf,
Inqhilab,
Jaanbaz,
jandk,
jbond197,

Karachiite,
Mav3rick,
Musalman,
Pak-one,
pakblognet,
Pakistanisage,
Patriots,
princeiftikharmirza,
punit,
Rizwan Alam,
Roybot,
Secur,
SHAMK9,
Slayer786,
Splurgenxs,
usama waqas,
v9s,
W.11,
yesboss

NO, i dont support it

3043.48% Ḥashshāshīn,
Aeronaut,
airmarshal,
AstanoshKhan,
bigzgvr4,
ejaz007,
Evil Flare,
Foo_Fighter,
gohar321,
jaibi,
jay89,
Jungibaaz,
k!ng_0f_(~)3@rt$,
laghari,
Last Hope,
mkg00179504,
nuclearpak,
Pboy,
pkuser2k12,
pk_baloch,
qamar1990,
shahzadasweet,
smuhs1,
Spring Onion,
tarrar,
That Guy,
uzair ramay,
waz,
Xracer,
Zarvan

MAY BE, im not sure

57.25% American Pakistani,
CrazyPaki,
pak-marine,
sur,
Yogi

MAY BE NOT, i dont think its a good idea

34.35% DRaisinHerald,
hasnain0099,
RangerPK

Source: Karachi should be made a separate province - View Poll Results

Ḥashshāshīn is a pakistani :what:

I agree with his post.

Yaaar rolaiii ga kiyaaa ubbb ? :cray:

Khair jokes aside, why do you think there exist, or at least I've felt it to exist, a disparity in the attitudes of the Gujrati, Bihari, Hyderabadi Pakistanis in Karachi & adjoining areas when compared with their kinsmen, in an ethnic sense, settled in the rest of the country, when it comes to identifying themselves as 'Muhajirs' or otherwise ?

I'm asking this because my Maternal Grandpa was a Punjabi who was born & grew up in Bijnaur, consequently some of our old & dear family friends are from Lucknow, Bijnaur, Bihar & even Panipat ! Heck his sister-in-law (married to his younger brother) is from Panipat. My Grandma's best friend (whom my Mama grew up calling as Khala) is originally from Lucknow. The point I'm trying to make is that I've more than just an acquaintance with those who're often dubbed as 'the Muhajir' but I honestly can't recall a single instance when either they (the ones I know) ever were identified or ever did identify themselves as 'Muhajir' ! Which is not to say that they white wash it all by calling themselves as 'Punjabis'....its just that this 'ethnic or linguistic' identification just never comes up & when it does they just say 'Hum originally flaaan flaaan jagaaa sei hain' & thats the end of it - Nothing more from them or others ! And they've intermarried with Punjabis & Kashmiris & I'm sure others too but I know of them intermarrying these two ethnic groups because I belong to them.

So again I ask - Where do you think this thing come up with ? And why isn't it nearly as present in other parts of Pakistan where Bijnori or Bihari Pakistanis live ?

Because of its Financial importance for Pakistan, Karachi-Hyderabad Metropolitan area should be made Federal Territory like Islamabad. It is a Financial Hub and 65 % of Pakistan's revenue is generated by this area.

MQM should be reformed and PTI should have its headquarters in Karachi. Military wings of Political parties should be declared illegal and the city should be de-weaponized.

I predict, next Election my PTI will win more than half the seats from Karachi and the hold of MQM mafia from Karachi is over.

So we end up with all the major cities in pakistan asking to become provinces?

BTW enough of this talk I Support muhajirs and their cause of separate karachi territory.

They have sacrificed a lot in struggle for pakistan and they should be treated accordingly,All pakistan movement stalwarts were Muhajirs .

The support is for Karachi/Hyderabad as a Federal Territory, Not as a separate Province, Mr. Indian Troll.

Yes Mahajirs made a great sacrifice for the creation of Pakistan and for that reason they are also the most Patriotic Pakistanis.

Dr. A.Q. Khan is a Mahajir who came back from Europe to make Pakistan a nuclear Power. We love Pakistan and will die for Pakistan. Pakistan is our IDENTITY and it is our soul.

My Parents were Mahajir because they came from Delhi India. I am NOT a Mahajir as I was born and raised in Pakistan.

The support is for Karachi as a Federal Territory, Not as a separate Province, Mr. Indian Troll.

Yes Mahajirs made a great sacrifice for the creation of Pakistan and for that reason they are also the most Patriotic Pakistanis.

Dr. A.Q. Khan is a Mahajir who came back form Europe to make Pakistan a nuclear Power. We love Pakistan and will die for Pakistan. Pakistan is our IDENTITY and it is our soul.

So? did i called your LESS pakistanis ? :offpost:why are your showing your frustration on me ?

indians pease stay away from the poll, please its my request

dont rigg the poll, its clearly visible how many indians have voted

indians pease stay away from the poll, please its my request

dont rigg the poll, its clearly visible how many indians have voted

Are yaar tum Bihari khoon ho.....

apna ke boli to maar de golin.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom