What's new

Karachi should be made a separate province

should Karachi be made separate province on administrative grounds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that wants to break Pakistan who is also hell bent on loving his hindustani identity is a bharati indeed.

look at the list bharatis do not have any shyt right to vote about Pakistani city simple as that.

You were called names in the 60 and 70s because where were you in 47? when everyone migrating to Pakistan and offering sacrifices?

Why only you call yourself mohajirs? why dont many Punjabis migrated to Pakistan?

Karachi is NOT your proprty and hence NO , No MQM wala can demand anything. if you are mohajir then stay as one dont try to grab our house

Itna Ghusa kiyon meri Manoo Billi ????? :wub:

AUR baqi yeh sari Shararat @Armstrong ki hai aur iss ko Karachi Jail mey Nazarbund kerna paray ga.....:D

Sir saaath saaath eik uninterrupted supply of Bundu Khan sei food, internet connection, Pepsi aur two blondes bhi saaath saaath ! :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
No it doesn't, the day we change our Qiblah from Karachi to Gwadar - You'd be foOked ! :kiss3:

Or if the FBR decides to change the Tax Policies - You'd still be foOked ! :kiss3:

Or if we decide to trade with India more & reduce our dependence on imports - You'd again be foOked ! :kiss3:

So try to put things in perspective - You don't earn 75% or 65% of the Money for Pakistan - You just collect it ! :)

Abay itne dant na dekha kar bhi de na
100% ke saare punjabi aur so called 'sons of the soil' pehle bhagenge karachi chhor kar gawadar ke taraf
Only we will remain.

100% ke saare punjabi aur so called 'sons of the soil' pehle bhagenge karachi chhor kar gawadar ke taraf
Only we will remain.

Yaaar tou apneiii bhai ko daanteiii gaaa ? :cray:

Yaaar tou apneiii bhai ko daanteiii gaaa ? :cray:

Bhai should act like a bhai, dont talk with such a condescending attitude. You have always been one of hte most respectful members but should shouldnt get personal in a debate.

Muhajir hoga tera baap manhoos shaks

Only we will remain.

Mind your Language please. Your Language reflects on how your Parents raised you.

Please do not bring a bad name to your Parents.

We are all Pakistanis trying to have a civilized discussion.

Thank you for your consideration.

Bhai should act like a bhai, dont talk with such a condescending attitude. You have always been one of hte most respectful members but should shouldnt get personal in a debate.

Dude, where was I personal ? I would condescend if someone is being condescending in turn waving a fist in my face & saying 'Hum 75% or 65% mulk ko kamaa ke deiteiii hain' - When it isn't even true !

Muhajir hoga tera baap manhoos shaks

Only we will remain.

beta gwadar me bhi bhai na pohonch jaye :lol:

Besharam insaan is jese janwaron ko tu itne tameez se bat karta hai? Teri shakal pe lakh lanat

Jis koi munh na lage us to free horaha hai

Mein tou Aap jesa Janwar sey bhi Tameez sey baat kar raha houn.....

Halankay Aap lalukheti iss laaiq nahi hain.

Okay folks we have had enough discussion on this pointless topic I believe.

I'd often ask such question to my Grandpa (who was 33 at the time of the Partition & an Ex-Congress grass root level political worker who became a die-hard fan of the Father after the period known as the Congress Ministries) & he'd often opine that the reason all of that happened was because that the Father was truly correct when he said, or is quoted to have said, as an allusion to the Muslim League leadership, that 'mein jubb apni jaiiib mein haaath daltaa hunnn tou mujhe khoteiii sikeii milteii haiin' ! And that the Muslim League was truly a party of feudals & landlords & it was only Muhammad Ali Jinnah & him alone who pulled off Pakistan otherwise between the Congressi Molvis, the Muslim League Nawabs & other disjointed Muslim parties - We were seriously screwed ! And so after Pakistan was created they just sidelined the Quaid & suppressed the few honest Muslim Leaguers & our grass root level political workers with such skill that one by one all the dreams that we had seen, that Iqbal had seen & that Jinnah Sahib had realized, appeared to be heading towards oblivion that they'd never come to pass.

And thats something that pained my Grandpa terribly that we lost so many, so much for those dreams - Everyone of us knew why we fought for Pakistan & what it stood for but they never came to pass ! And he used to lament that the Pakistan Movement became lost on our succeeding generations till a point came that now we're question whether there was a need for Pakistan to begin with ?

Thats exactly what happened. Even Fatima Jinnah writes about it... that including our dear assassinated first PM was also not loyal to Pakistan's interests as such. Pakistan is one of the those tragedies of the world that it's populace never realizes.. meray tu samajh mein nahin ata ke logun ke ankhon mein aanson kaise nahin aate when you really read about it.. about Jinnah's life,about how these sycophantic suckups that made the ML core anxiously waited for him to die so they could establish their reign, about how he died due to a flat tyre while Pakistanis passed him by, about how all those who were truly sincere got sidelined, about how a man slated for retirement due to military incompetence took over and led the nation into Hara Kiri in 65 and set the stage for dismemberment in 71.
It's like defeat was grabbed from the jaws of victory by all these people who envisioned Pakistan.

The same C's who are crying Mohajir and "array Punjabi ne loota, Pathan ne mara, Sindhi ne Dakhela" sab talway chaat rahey thay when they had the chance to flood the bureaucracy and be in power. Aur wohi sab BC jo inko aaj Indians kehte hain aik Gujrati ki tasveer offices mein taange lagaye rakhte hain. Everyone of us Pakistan has not spared a chance to royally screw each other and then be hypocritical enough to say that "you have done more to us than we have".

It pains me when I see members of my own family.. who till fifteen years ago were content in the damn Houses of NORE or MoQ's.. and would happily read a book while waving a hand fan make statements today " Oho, you guys have a UPS .. and I cant live without an AC.. get a generator".. . Wohi General ki biwian who would walk with a dupatta on their heads less than ten years ago and sit piously on the floor at Mehfil-e-naats now come all makeup'ed and in sleeveless see through and sit on plush sofa's to listen to the praise of the greatest human ever. MC upstarts nahin tu.. all of us... jo idhar baith ker Punjabi, Pathan Mohajir, Sunni Shia PTI MQM karte hain..
You know why the hell we wont bloody change, because ham bhookey nahin hain.. aur stomachs are full..and somewhere we have a roof. Those who are hungry lift bricks in this head to build buildings and will do so this ramadan as well while we have the guile to make fun of them "Dekh saarey pathan lage howe hain naswar par".
Those who are hungry get on a bus daily from North Nazimabad to come and teach at PECHS...or cramp themselves in Vans from Gujjar Khan to come and work in Islamabad. Their only fault is that they are desperate to live.. to make for the next day that they dont have time to look at these things with objectivity.. or they simply are too burdened to care.

It's not that many of us dont see these things..or even experience them.. I had food at Cafe Aylanto and i had a 25rs shami burger while I was in Lahore. I took my car, I took the Rickshaw.. But even then I knew I had a roof to return to.. certain money that would always come in. Which is why I really wont try that hard to convert the truly desperate ones to my view or help them out beyond a limit. Which is why PTI lost.. because they only reached out to 15% of the population.. the rest are caught in their cycles of desperation
Take that away, and see the desperation set in.. and I too might end up selling my children if heaven forbid it gets to that.

Bhai.. the Pakistan of Jinnah is DEAD.. the dream.. IS DEAD. Its finished.. broken up and sunk in the Bay of Bengal and blown up by a brainwashed 12 year old at your local market or a Raytheon Hellfire missile in FATA.
Pakistan is what we make of it now.. and whether Pakistan Khappay or na Khappay.
People often say that PDF is not an accurate gauge of Pakistanis.. that is true.. but it is an accurate gauge of Pakistanis that are educated enough to type.. and that gauge.. is showing a really pathetic negative.. Me included.

To add one more thing to a closed thread..

Currently I am here in foreign land.. on money gathered from selling of the last property that my parents had(we dont own a house or anything else). I am here because I am supposed to get a good degree with good marks and job. I came here telling my parents that I got nothing out of the National University of Science and Emerging Technologies Islamabad because their system is crap..and there is nothing I can achieve in Pakistan because the system is corrupt and unfair. I have a gorgeous wonderful person whom I am engaged to and is waiting for me to start a job so I can make a life.

Yet, I can blame Pakistan, I can blame Pakistanis.. but the fact is that I did not study enough back then.. Nor am I studying enough right now. I have assignments to do, job applications to complete.. yet I have not gotten around to it yet. Because I am waiting for some miracle to happen, some millionaire to leave me a fortune.And even if I do work hard and get a job or something.. I swear I will really not be looking back to Pakistan or be willing to do anything for it so I can contribute to it's economy...the most I can do is go out and like a PTI facebook page or like my peers in Pakistan step out on election concerts and have subway later while remembering that documents need to be submitted for US immigration. So what bloody right do I have to complain about Pakistan? About Zardari, Nawaz,Jarnails, America, India, MOSSAD or RAW?
And I am not the only one like me.. and not the only one who has ideas like that.. So when people like me dont have the wish to work for this country why the hell should I blame anyone else. The poor Hari who lives on thrown roti from a Wadera in Sindh or the person who was content to vote on a Biryani IS NOT AT FAULT.. Uss ko tu pata hi nahin... He/She doesnt know better. If a tribe in Africa is undiscovered and still dies of Chicken pox is it their fault?
NO..
It is the fault of the rest of the world who simply cant be bothered to look around and map their planet,their country.. their people.
And it is out fault.. because we cannot be bothered to help those people change.. because unlike them.. we have a lot to lose..
Be it a flat in Askari,Gulshan-e-Iqbal or University Town.. or a House in DHA or Hayatabad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom