What's new

'Justice For Pooja Kumari' – Hindu girl killed for refusing marriage proposal in Sindh

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
SUKKUR – A man brutally killed a girl for turning down his marriage proposal in southeastern Pakistan’s province of Sindh.

Reports said that the accused, identified as Wahid Bux Lashari, wanted to marry Pooja Kumari, 18, after converting her to Islam.

On the day of incident, Lashari broke into Kumari’s house in Ghotki city of Sukkur district in an attempt to abduct her.

However, he got enraged after she showed resistance and opened fire on her, leaving the girl dead on the spot.

Police said that the prime suspect has been arrested and he had confessed to the murder of the Hindu girl.

Meanwhile, relatives of Pooja Kumari have staged protest on a road against the brutal murder and demanded stern action against the accused.

Social media users have also joined the protest as “#JusticeForPoojaKumar” has become a trend on Twitter.

A user wrote, “Until and unless government does not take stern action against the killers of Pooja Kumari another Pooja will be murdered brutally tomorrow. Murderers must be punished accordingly”.

Disheartened to see that forced conversion and forceful marriage against Hindus are still happening in Pakistan.

@Akshay89 @SuvarnaTeja @half Moon @jamahir

Last edited:
Pakistan isn't a secular country.

Modi has brought in CAA. Why aren't these people not coming to India?

Let Pakistanis handle their business.

Our concern should be Indian Muslims. Not minorities in Pakistan or Bangladesh.

Disheartened to see that forced conversion and forcefully marriage against Hindus are still happening in Pakistan.

Please don't see this murder in the saffron-tinted lens of the Hindutvadi.

1. That "after converting her to Islam" bit came because most Pakistani males will not like to go against the social grain and accept the Hindu or Christian or Sikh females as they are.

2. The shooting is because of the ridiculous gun culture of Pakistan that has social sanction and says that if a male has a gun then only he is manly regardless that he wouldn't have been an intellectual or a revolutionary.

So what Pakistan, perhaps the the Supreme Court or Imran Khan, should do is :

1. Set the road map to encourage people, male or female, to listen to their human heart and marry their beloved, with the beloved's permission, disregarding the religion no matter what the mullahs say.

2. Abolish the gun culture.

Provincial and federal govts are accomplices in the heinous crime of forced conversions and rape of Hindu girls. Despite Bilawal loud talks of PPP being a progressive political party, this remains a ugly reality that his party has all kinds of criminals and people who are doing this.
I hang my head in shame that minorities are not safe in my country.

Please don't see this murder in the saffron-tinted lens of the Hindutvadi.

1. That "after converting her to Islam" bit came because most Pakistani males will not like to go against the social grain and accept the Hindu or Christian or Sikh females as they are.

2. The shooting is because of the ridiculous gun culture of Pakistan that has social sanction and says that if a male has a gun then only he is manly regardless that he wouldn't have been an intellectual or a revolutionary.

So what Pakistan, perhaps the the Supreme Court or Imran Khan, should do is :

1. Set the road map to encourage people, male or female, to listen to their human heart and marry their beloved, with the beloved's permission, disregarding the religion no matter what the mullahs say.

2. Abolish the gun culture.

I am not seeing it from Saffron tinted glasses. No one be it from any religion must be forcefully converted or get married to her on gun point. We are living in 21st century and must understand that all this cannot be achieved by force. What is the point of doing marriage forcefully ? Will they be able to live happily there after. We are no one to let them know what to do and what not but yes gun culture should not be there.

Provincial and federal govts are accomplices in the heinous crime of forced conversions and rape of Hindu girls. Despite Bilawal loud talks of PPP being a progressive political party, this remains a ugly reality that his party has all kinds of criminals and people who are doing this.
I hang my head in shame that minorities are not safe in my country.

Biggest mistakes of Hindus in Sindh is to vote for PPP time and again. Better to vote for a well educated man who has a vision. God knows if he does not turn out against it then who will but Imran Khan seems to be one who can act against such kind of gundagardi if given a full majority.

Why can't these Sindhis marry their own. What's the obsession with little Hindu girls.

Only cats live in intelligence and look good by breeding among themselves. Humans will only flourish in culture, learning and looks by inter-culture marriages.

I am not seeing it from Saffron tinted glasses. No one be it from any religion must be forcefully converted or get married to her on gun point. We are living in 21st century and must understand that all this cannot be achieved by force. What is the point of doing marriage forcefully ? Will they be able to live happily there after.

You have a point.

We are no one to let them know what to do and what not but yes gun culture should not be there.

Yes, gun culture shouldn't be there though since the issue is of human interest any other human can provide his or her views on topics that concern things in another country especially since the concept of Nation State is artificial anyway.

No one cares she was only a Hindu

Before you jump on those words,let me repeat them

No one cares she was only a Hindu,.she has very low value in our society whether you like it or not, their is wide scale hatred for them and most people will not bat a eye lid

SUKKUR – A man brutally killed a girl for turning down his marriage proposal in southeastern Pakistan’s province of Sindh.

Reports said that the accused, identified as Wahid Bux Lashari, wanted to marry Pooja Kumari, 18, after converting her to Islam.

On the day of incident, Lashari broke into Kumari’s house in Ghotki city of Sukkur district in an attempt to abduct her.

However, he got enraged after she showed resistance and opened fire on her, leaving the girl dead on the spot.

Police said that the prime suspect has been arrested and he had confessed to the murder of the Hindu girl.

Meanwhile, relatives of Pooja Kumari have staged protest on a road against the brutal murder and demanded stern action against the accused.

Social media users have also joined the protest as “#JusticeForPoojaKumar” has become a trend on Twitter.

A user wrote, “Until and unless government does not take stern action against the killers of Pooja Kumari another Pooja will be murdered brutally tomorrow. Murderers must be punished accordingly”.

Disheartened to see that forced conversion and forceful marriage against Hindus are still happening in Pakistan.

Screenshot_20220322_084906.jpg

But you are concerned about Hindus only, right?

There are 220 million plus Muslims to breed with why does their Needle only stops at underage minority girls

1. This chap simply found the girl more attractive humanly without the religion part coming into mind. Her being a Hindu could simply have been incidental which became highlighted because of her minority religion status. In post# 14 @fitpOsitive has posted of murders of Muslim girls who were murdered for refusing marriage proposals but their deaths are just brushed aside. As I said before, he wanting to convert her to Islam was because of the compulsion of being in a society where marriage between Muslims and non-Muslims is very very rare.

2. About the girl being something called underage, well, she was 18 which some foolish person in the West decided arbitrarily that it be something called adult age. That age has deep relation with another foolish thing called voting age which exists in anti-democracies like India, Pakistan, USA, Britain etc but that is a topic for another thread. Does Nature say that if she is 16 or 15 of age she is "underage" ? One famous Indian queen during the British times, Jhansi ki Rani, got married at the age of 15. Was she called "underage" then ? You can look at history and literature for such examples. And tell me, when you became 18 - officially an "adult" - did you experience an explosion of intelligence and wisdom ? If that was so then then if we expand that to all of humanity we wouldn't have wars and Nation States and humanity would have lived in harmony and been evolved. But is it like that ? :) Lastly, those 15 or 16 year old girls who were lascivious with me, they were behaving naturally, without thinking what some Western fake-feminist and her enabled fakely-moral Western governments would have thought of them. So, Western governments can regime-change and genocide all they want but if a sweet-sixteen girl flirts with a male above the "voting age" then "Oh, what a scandal, what a shame" ? :lol: Let's be natural and not use the cringey and fakely-moral word "underage". :)

1. This chap simply found the girl more attractive humanly without the religion part coming into mind. Her being a Hindu could simply have been incidental which became highlighted because of her minority religion status. In post# 14 @fitpOsitive has posted of murders of Muslim girls who were murdered for refusing marriage proposals but their deaths are just brushed aside. As I said before, he wanting to convert her to Islam was because of the compulsion of being in a society where marriage between Muslims and non-Muslims is very very rare.

2. About the girl being something called underage, well, she was 18 which some foolish person in the West decided arbitrarily that it be something called adult age. That age has deep relation with another foolish thing called voting age which exists in anti-democracies like India, Pakistan, USA, Britain etc but that is a topic for another thread. Does Nature say that if she is 16 or 15 of age she is "underage" ? One famous Indian queen during the British times, Jhansi ki Rani, got married at the age of 15. Was she called "underage" then ? You can look at history and literature for such examples. And tell me, when you became 18 - officially an "adult" - did you experience an explosion of intelligence and wisdom ? If that was so then then if we expand that to all of humanity we wouldn't have wars and Nation States and humanity would have lived in harmony and been evolved. But is it like that ? :) Lastly, those 15 or 16 year old girls who were lascivious with me, they were behaving naturally, without thinking what some Western fake-feminist and her enabled fakely-moral Western governments would have thought of them. So, Western governments can regime-change and genocide all they want but if a sweet-sixteen girl flirts with a male above the "voting age" then "Oh, what a scandal, what a shame" ? :lol: Let's be natural and not use the cringey and fakely-moral word "underage". :)
I demand a total and complete ban on interfaith marriages in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom