What's new

Man throws acid on girl for refusing to marry him in Pakistan

Who the hell invented this throwing acid thingy ?

Seriously why do they get acid on the market?? WTF?

The police should burn their dicks off with acid and their face.

i was going to propose, cutting it off with a RUSTED KNIFE, SLOWLY, and then pour acid on the wound

i was going to propose, cutting it off with a RUSTED KNIFE, SLOWLY, and then pour acid on the wound

I have a better idea - use them for medical experimentations that cannot be done on innocent people for ethical reasons. That way we can benefit science, discover new medicines, and at the same time make that person's life hell. Also surgically remove their eyes and donate it to blind people.

I have a better idea - use them for medical experimentations that cannot be done on innocent people for ethical reasons. That way we can benefit science, discover new medicines, and at the same time make that person's life hell. Also surgically remove their eyes and donate it to blind people.
i like, i reallly like it

And if the man is able to snatch that weapon from the girl? What then?
God knows then she will have to comply with the wishes of the attacker.

A girl can't shoot him as soon as he approaches her. Only he will know his intention of throwing acid. He can conceal the flask too until he gets near. Or approach from behind.
Trust me once you go down that road,You will be doing what the Nazis experimented on innocent Civilians like jews,roma,poles, russians all untermenschen etc.
An example would be draining russian babies and kids of blood to supply german soldiers wounded in combat.
There is a Certain sensitivity for each and every person,once you get immune to that sensitivity then Shite happens.

Who the hell invented this throwing acid thingy ?
It comes from mentality "If i can't have it, Nobody can have it".
Scorched Earth ,Denial of area of area kind of tactics.

Last edited:
God knows then she will have to comply with the wishes of the attacker.

Exactly. Which is why I feel that ladies carrying any weapons with them is an even more dangerous scenario.

It's we Men who have a problem, and hence the cure must be found for us, not the Ladies.

Trust me once you go down that road,You will be doing what the Nazis experimented on innocent Civilians like jews,roma,poles, russians all untermenschen etc.
An example would be draining russian babies and kids of blood to supply german soldiers wounded in combat.
There is a Certain sensitivity for each and every person,once you get immune to that sensitivity then Shite happens.
I think you quoted the wrong post of mine, but I know which one you are replying to.

I wasn't seriously making that suggestion - as I said in a previous post, the legal system can only give life imprisonment at most for even the most serious crimes (less than murder).

But I'm not sure if that slippery slope argument of yours holds - why would we then proceed to do what Nazis did with innocent Romas or Jews? As long as we limit it strictly to people convicted of crimes like this one...

We give the death penalty for criminals, but that has not devolved into state sanctioned murder of innocent civilians. So why would my proposed punishment go down that route?

(It's only a hypothetical question to clarify the logic, as I don't really believe we should do that.)

I think you quoted the wrong post of mine, but I know which one you are replying to.

I wasn't seriously making that suggestion - as I said in a previous post, the legal system can only give life imprisonment at most for even the most serious crimes (less than murder).

But I'm not sure if that slippery slope argument of yours holds - why would we then proceed to do what Nazis did with innocent Romas or Jews? As long as we limit it strictly to people convicted of crimes like this one...

We give the death penalty for criminals, but that has not devolved into state sanctioned murder of innocent civilians. So why would my proposed punishment go down that route?

(It's only a hypothetical question to clarify the logic, as I don't really believe we should do that.)
Medical students in first year are told to dissect dead bodies and bear the smell,Down the road they get used to the shock quotient and wont fear the worst cases.The more you see the more you become immune to it.Why do you think Soldiers have PTST?
There is still Animal surgery in China, while its banned around world.Medical students pick a healthy dog or pig, Anesthetise it and then perform complex procedures.In the end the healthy animal which was bound to live 3-5 years dies in 10 days and students make bets on them,Whose animal will die first and who lives longer etc.So you see how it comes ;)

Exactly. Which is why I feel that ladies carrying any weapons with them is an even more dangerous scenario.

It's we Men who have a problem, and hence the cure must be found for us, not the Ladies.
There was a news posted a few days back about a girl who chopped off her ex lover's willy. So I guess it's not just men who can be vindictive. And on the "similar threads" down below this very page, I can see a thread about a female throwing acid on the male for refusing to marry her.

(I know that that is relatively rare and mostly it's men who do this.)

Medical students in first year are told to dissect dead bodies and bear the smell,Down the road they get used to the shock quotient and wont fear the worst cases.The more you see the more you become immune to it.Why do you think Soldiers have PTST?
But those med studdents don't go about chopping up innocent people or animals for fun, do they? And in this case, it won't be thee public at large that carries out my proposal, but trained professionals. (I'm guessing you are referring to my proposal to harvest their eyes?)

There was a news posted a few days back about a girl who chopped off her ex lover's willy. So I guess it's not just men who can be vindictive. And on the "similar threads" down below this very page, I can see a thread about a female throwing acid on the male for refusing to marry her.

But those med studdents don't go about chopping up innocent people or animals for fun, do they? And in this case, it won't be thee public at large that carries out my proposal, but trained professionals. (I'm guessing you are referring to my proposal to harvest their eyes?)
You might want to recheck my old post, i posted some more info.Well anyway i wanted to say if you go on preparing torture for them?Why not simply hang them,kill them with a bullet?Reason gas chambers were invented because Shooting a civilian in the head affected the morale of nazi soldiers.

You might want to recheck my old post, i posted some more info.Well anyway i wanted to say if you go on preparing torture for them?Why not simply hang them,kill them with a bullet?Reason gas chambers were invented because Shooting a civilian in the head affected the morale of nazi soldiers.

Disclaimer: I am only playing devil's advocate here.

Because they don't deserve a quick and painless death, and they should be made to suffer? Their victims will suffer for the rest of their lives, not to mention the excruciating pain and agony they will have for several days.

What the ****? The only way to stop these bastardly acts is to strap the bastard to a chair and give the same quantity of acid to the girl, and telecast the scene on live TV.

A man has allegedly thrown acid on an 18-year-old girl after she refused to marry him, in the latest such incident in Pakistan's Punjab province.

Kaneez Fatima was returning from market yesterday when two motorcyclists intercepted her in Lahore's densely populated area of Shahdara and threw acid on her, eyewitnesses said.

She was rushed to hospital where doctors said she had suffered 40 per cent burns. Fatima has acid burns in her face also.

Victim's father Rafaqat Ali told police that Ghulam Mustafa wanted to marry his daughter. "On refusal, he had warned us of dire consequences. Yesterday Mustafa along with his friend Muhammad Asif threw acid on Fatima," he said.

Police have registered a case against the accused and arrested them.

On April 8, a 20-year-old Pakistani girl was severely injured when two persons threw acid on her in Lahore apparently to force her to withdraw a rape case against one of them.

In February, a woman and her 12-year-old daughter suffered serious injuries in an acid attack in Punjab province.

Man throws acid on girl for refusing to marry him in Pakistan | Business Standard

Disclaimer: I am only playing devil's advocate here.

Because they don't deserve a quick and painless death, and they should be made to suffer? Their victims will suffer for the rest of their lives, not to mention the excruciating pain and agony they will have for several days.
They will suffer nonetheless,Just make their execution a bit long and they will repent all their time.Its like russian roulette with a Pistol to your head or a damocles sword hanging above.Eventually even the hardest criminals break down before they are executed.

Nobody can prevent such planned sneak attacks, and yeah, both sexes are capable of it, even though far too many men have been culpable.

My statement was more towards such self-protection measures proposed for Womenfolk like carrying a hand-gun, pepper spray, tazer etc. Training in some unarmed hand-to-hand combat techniques is far more preferable.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom