What's new

'Justice For Pooja Kumari' – Hindu girl killed for refusing marriage proposal in Sindh

Converting someone is the ultimate goal, apparently that's the only way to attain Jannat to these idiots.
No namaz, Quran or other deeds deemed necessary for being momin. But converting is the ultimate goal ? that's not true. Her being hindu is coincidental he simply was attracted to her and knew he couldn't marry her as his religion prohibited to marry her for being hindu.
I demand a total and complete ban on interfaith marriages in Pakistan.
It will create more issues banning means now man will have to do anything to convert girls to Islam.

Be it India or Pakistan we have some crazy cultural issues. Government is responsible for creating new youth as reasonable and logical minds of their respective country.

Lanah on this zalim har***i, may he taste hell fire.
Aameen.

No namaz, Quran or other deeds deemed necessary for being momin. But converting is the ultimate goal ? that's not true. Her being hindu is coincidental he simply was attracted to her and knew he couldn't marry her as his religion prohibited to marry her for being hindu.
You missed the part where she was killed because of the refusal. I am talking about the mindset of the people who think if they convert a Hindu/Christian girl to marry than have " Muslim " babies with her then they will be granted access to Jannat, but sometimes refusal cost girls their lives. Remember there are other ways to attain Jannat, Wanna get in Jannat ? Take care of your parents in old age, there you have it... but as for the conversions for marrying someone, always remember that Allah SWT said in Quran, there is no compulsion in Religion.

You missed the part where she was killed because of the refusal. I am talking about the mindset of the people who think if they convert a Hindu/Christian girl to marry than have " Muslim " babies with her then they will be granted access to Jannat, but sometimes refusal cost girls their lives. Remember there are other ways to attain Jannat, Wanna get in Jannat ? Take care of your parents in old age, there you have it... but as for the conversions for marrying someone, always remember that Allah SWT said in Quran, there is no compulsion in Religion.
If she is willing to convert than its OK. But it does not mean Jannat, right you are.

If she is willing to convert than its OK. But it does not mean Jannat, right you are.
Rasool Allah said no one enters the Jannat except for Allah's mercy, no matter what you do what you bring, unless he shows you mercy no amount of good deeds will move you an inch close to Jannat, we often focus on the conversion but forget the Ahkaam of Quran, No compulsion in religion... even if it means to marry someone, everyone deserves to understand the religion they follow or about to.

Why can't these Sindhis marry their own. What's the obsession with little Hindu girls.
RSS extremists want to liberate sindhu desh from Pakistan but they dont know the reality that sindhi hates hindus more then punjabis and pathans

RSS extremists want to liberate sindhu desh from Pakistan but they dont know the reality that sindhi hates hindus more then punjabis and pathans
Thats not true that sindhis hate hindus where did you get this from ?

Yes bro. I thought about that too.

All these anti Hindu hate crimes news come from Sindh.

These Sanghis say Sindhis are secular and Punjabis/Pathans are Islamic extremists. Stupid people indeed

Iss hamam mein sabhi nangay hain, but I don't agree that it is just another crime with no other angle. Victims are often targeted because of their perceived weakness and some self assurance (however misplaced) in the mind of the criminal that the law may not take its due course. This is true of minorities in Pakistan and lower castes in India whose women are often at the receiving end.

Back
Top Bottom