What's new

5-year-old Hindu girl raped in Sibi

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should have been. But Express Tribune newspaper of Pakistan has own agenda of adding such sectarian, religious fizz . just like Times of India.

Yeah i sensed it as three occassion he used religion... One on the victim and the other on the culprit and then on the shutter down...

Do not read the country there... Almost every animal look same in every country .....what i was raising was the mentality of that animal... It doesn't matter the country where is he from.....And Yes you are right Both of our countries have enough population of such animals

Honestly and seriously i am against using this term animal for such shameful human.

This disgusting savage should be fed alive to mugger crocodiles. What use is this savage to society? He is just an oxygen thief.

She is only five years old, a little angel.

This disgusting savage should be fed alive to mugger crocodiles. What use is this savage to society? He is just an oxygen thief.

She is only five years old, a little angel.

I like the way you put it. Animals are more important part of our world than these sub-humans.

A Christian raping Hindu girl in Muslim country.. :hitwall:

If he is the responsible for rape then he should be handcuffed and punished. The situation in Quetta is already not good.
secularism indian style:partay:

A Christian raping Hindu girl in Muslim country.. :hitwall:

If he is the responsible for rape then he should be handcuffed and punished. The situation in Quetta is already not good.
I would put capital punishment on that druggy! To set an example no one can just get away with rape! Poor child! :(

nonetheless a very sad incident.....but

First things first..........

Balochistan is not a region of Pakistan where hindus ever existed or are supposed to exist.........unfortunately Muslims are bombed there

how did hindus get in there, in the first place ????

somethings fishy !!!!!!!!!

id say track the family and roots of the one raped !!!!!, some people need a show down

I dont know how they even tracked the rapist,in a country where terrorist hideouts dont get tracked :azn:

I appreciate the guy being tracked down and prosecuted......but what made them track down is what matters to me now

-------------------------------------------------------------

please dont take the wrong message.....

im just pointing out to foreign intervention

:pleasantry:
Bhai Hindus have been living in Balochistan since a long time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom