What's new

5-year-old Hindu girl raped in Sibi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hinglaj - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hinglaj is there - some Hindu population may still survive. Unfortunate incident. RIP. It is good that these are being reported all over the world. This problem always existed. Now they are not pushed under the carpet. :cry:

hinglaj is not the problem its far from quetta, in fact it lies on the coastline

Quetta and mastung area is what im talking about in these posts......it's sadly messed up quite badly because of sectarian violence

nonetheless a very sad incident.....but

First things first..........

Balochistan is not a region of Pakistan where hindus ever existed or are supposed to exist.........unfortunately Muslims are bombed there

how did hindus get in there, in the first place ????

somethings fishy !!!!!!!!!

id say track the family and roots of the one raped !!!!!, some people need a show down

I dont know how they even tracked the rapist,in a country where terrorist hideouts dont get tracked :azn:

I appreciate the guy being tracked down and prosecuted......but what made them track down is what matters to me now

you are ignorant about your own country.

Please do not hide behind such face-palms.

How can some one rape a "5" Year old Girl??????????? I have a daughter who is 5 year old......... Oh god..... Cant even think of it.....

How can some one rape a "5" Year old Girl??????????? I have a daughter who is 5 year old......... Oh god..... Cant even think of it.....

dont know about someone but yours and mine countrymen can and they are doing.

So showing such ignorant innocence by using outdated phrase "OMG how can some one do this", is mere criminal act.

penc*** :hitwall:

whats wrong with our ppl. . . salon ki pichhwadi me sariya dal deni chahiye garam kar k or muh se khench leni chahiye .. . that too publically :angry::angry:

you are ignorant about your own country.

Please do not hide behind such face-palms.

i dont need to hide.....i dont need to be ignorant

i just had a thought/concern, i expressed it

the only thing that doesn't get through is.....all other major criminal activities also take place.....they aren't traced....how does this turn up, is this because of religion or are there some other hands too ????

im just pointing at foreign intervention.....

the report does not state any where "Pakistani hindu girl" , so i cant further comment on the victim being a Pakistani or not for i do not know anything other than her being a hindu

I agree that this crime is insane and severe punishment should be sought regardless of race/religion/influence !!!!!

apologies for the wrong message taken

:pleasantry:

Words slip after reading news like this. We need strong anti- child abuse laws. A decade or 2 in jail would do him good.

Even animals are far civilized than these humans. And i am not believing this police action and sniffer dog stupidity that also in Baluchistan, i think police just captured a drug addict and booked him. In Pakistan i support stoning to death punishment of rapists, these kind of sick people are not required in society.

Words slip after reading news like this. We need strong anti- child abuse laws. A decade or 2 in jail would do him good.

We feed these kind of pigs for decade from public money - just stone them to death and get ride of scums.

they may have their homes there.....but we all know that sadly at this point of time its not a very safe place to be at....it's infested with sectarian violence at the moment

and homes can be bought by foreign nationals too :)

like i said i had foreign intervention in mind

If baluchistan is as dangerous as you said , why in the hell would foreign nationals buy property there and live there with their family .

i dont need to hide.....i dont need to be ignorant

i just had a thought/concern, i expressed it

the only thing that doesn't get through is.....all other major criminal activities also take place.....they aren't traced....how does this turn up, is this because of religion or are there some other hands too ????

im just pointing at foreign intervention.....

the report does not state any where "Pakistani hindu girl" , so i cant further comment on the victim being a Pakistani or not for i do not know anything other than her being a hindu
I agree that this crime is insane and severe punishment should be sought regardless of race/religion/influence !!!!!

apologies for the wrong message taken

:pleasantry:

These incidents come up in public because media is vibrant and it had always been on the look for these. Media has own interests but i feel even then its a good service.

I dont see any foreign intervention here.

Its really sucks to see the Rape thread ,,,It becomes even worse,,,,when a Religion Tag is addedd,,,Every time ,,,,a Hindu Raped a Muslim & Muslim Raped a Christian vice -versa,,,,
Rapist is a Bloody rapist,,,,Just Like Terrorists,,,,
The Topic could have been "5 year old girl raped in sibi" isnt it ??,,,
To some Extent people in PDF seem to njoy this Religion Card ,,to add the Fizz or Masala,,,,,:tdown:

These incidents come up in public because media is vibrant and it had always been on the look for these. Media has own interests but i feel even then its a good service.

I dont see any foreign intervention here.

Indeed it is a good service I agree with you ,you are free to have an opinion :)

If baluchistan is as dangerous as you said , why in the hell would foreign nationals buy property there and live there with their family .

see like I said in almost all my posts on this thread......"foreign intervention"....the country waging a proxy war will need to shelter it's residents some where now :P ..... so they get them something called a property/home :)...since you are on this forum for almost as long as I am you may have come across various posts/threads stating foreign intervention in the balochistan are....now dont tell me still u didnt get it :lol:...I hope its clear :)

I completely agree to the title you have suggested

Its really sucks to see the Rape thread ,,,It becomes even worse,,,,when a Religion Tag is addedd,,,Every time ,,,,a Hindu Raped a Muslim & Muslim Raped a Christian vice -versa,,,,
Rapist is a Bloody rapist,,,,Just Like Terrorists,,,,
To some Extent people in PDF seem to njoy this Religion Card ,,to add the Fizz or Masala,,,,,:tdown:

It should have been. But Express Tribune newspaper of Pakistan has own agenda of adding such sectarian, religious fizz . just like Times of India.

see like I said in almost all my posts on this thread......"foreign intervention"....the country waging a proxy war will need to shelter it's residents some where now :P ..... so they get them something called a property/home :)...since you are on this forum for almost as long as I am you may have come across various posts/threads stating foreign intervention in the balochistan are....now dont tell me still u didnt get it :lol:...I hope its clear :)

Your theory is just like any other conspiracy theory we encounter in this forum .

It falls flat because there is already Hindu population present in Baluchistan .

dont know about someone but yours and mine countrymen can and they are doing.

So showing such ignorant innocence by using outdated phrase "OMG how can some one do this", is mere criminal act.

Do not read the country there... Almost every animal look same in every country .....what i was raising was the mentality of that animal... It doesn't matter the country where is he from.....And Yes you are right Both of our countries have enough population of such animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom