What's new

Just see Wahhabi religious movement spreading in China ,What do u think ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnleio

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
A hot-spot discussion about Religious Movement on Chinese internet ... in China YunNan ... there'r some ppl ...
Even not in China XinJiang, it's in YunNan province ( South-West of China, border close to South-East Asia nations ) maybe local Chinese Hui ethnic groups. :coffee:

115820xq5nl6p9v5cgo6gg.jpg.thumb.jpg

214422dkz3kl6rcwcra9xw.jpg.thumb.jpg

214422lcvses2j485pp4ze.jpg.thumb.jpg

214424zrrvjallunjljt1u.jpg.thumb.jpg

What do u think ???

I say local government is the STUPID !
If BeiJing government won't do something in laws,
China & Chinese ppl will pay for this.:coffee:

Last edited:
If you don't like them, give them independence and be rid off it.

A hot-spot discussion about Religious Movement on Chinese internet ... in China YunNan ... there'r some ppl ...
Even not in China XinJiang, it's in YunNan province ( South-West of China, border close to South-East Asia nations ) maybe local Chinese Hui ethnic groups. :coffee:

What do u think ???

If BeiJing government won't do something in laws, China & Chinese ppl will pay for this.:coffee:
They need to be crushed right now. These lot are like a cancerous tumor. In a decade they will be blowing themselves up in Beijing.

Forced relocation of these lot and forced migration of Han Chinese in their place should fix the issue.

If you don't like them, give them independence and be rid off it.
Oy clown, look at the pictures. Those lot are more arab than Turk.

You've taken this turk thing way too far. It's counter intuitive to your cause.

these photos were taken in yunnan province that is a chinese-speaking province inside a religion school.
they will not show the clothes outside.

Why not give lands to Turkish kurds and let them independence if u don't like them, buddy?
I don't have problems with minorities in my land. You racists do have problems with your minorities and you are suppressing them. At the end it is counter intuitive.
they are wahhabi?? how?? i mean irani girls also wear burka and afghani girls also and arb girls too how u distinguished between wahabi muslim or any other muslim?

Yea just ignore @Abii he is selfhating Iranian. All their women wear that kind of dress. Probably his whole family is in Iran meaning they all wear that shit. Kind of self hating to say women who look like that will blow themselves up.

What do u think ???

If BeiJing government won't do something in laws,
China & Chinese ppl will pay for this.:coffee:
Sir please be careful China is a dear friend but Muslims will not tolerate much if something bad happens to Muslims in China and it would be not good for China's progress so what ever you are looking to do make sure you don't up fueling anger among 1.5 billion Muslims around the world

I know I am an eternal enemy of Wahabis but how do we know they are wahabi? By dress code? Don't start judging people based on what they wear, its a dangerous line to cross. Before you know everyone in China with a beard will be declared as a terrorist.

Sir please be careful China is a dear friend but Muslims will not tolerate much if something bad happens to Muslims in China and it would be not good for China's progress so what ever you are looking to do make sure you don't up fueling anger among 1.5 billion Muslims around the world
LOL ... :coffee: China is a great country built by Chinese.

Not all Wahhabi is the same,

In Indonesia the first Wahhabi movement is Muhammadiyah. It has become the second largest institution in Indonesia after Nahdlatul Ulama (More Sufism oriented). This institution has embraced Sufism/Tasawuf also but clearing the Sufism teaching that is not inline with Quran and Hadist. It has already become independent and no body can intervene it including Saudi Arabia.

You need to differentiate between Wahhabism and Recent Salafist movement that has link to Saudi influence. But, regardless all of that, I strongly believe that we have to respect other person belief as it is every one's human right, as in Indonesia we also respect Christianity, Kong Hucu, Budism, Hinduism, etc

Muhammadiyah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muhammadiyah (Arabic: محمدية, followers of Muhammad. full name: Persyarikatan Muhammadiyah) is an Islamic organization in Indonesia. The organization was founded in 1912 by Ahmad Dahlan in the city of Yogyakarta as a reformist socioreligious movement, advocating ijtihad - individual interpretation of Qur'an and sunnah, as opposed to taqlid - the acceptance of the traditional interpretations propounded by the ulama.[1]
At the moment, Muhammadiyah is the second largest Islamic organization in Indonesia with 29 million members.[1] Although Muhammadiyah leaders and members are often actively involved in shaping the politics in Indonesia, Muhammadiyah is not a political party. It has devoted itself to social and educational activities.

Last edited:

In which country most number of muslim deaths are happening?
Hint: Drone attacks, sectarian killings, military bombing their own people, suicide bombings etc etc.

what is the harm ? they are peaceful people i believe . and it is not only in China , Islam is fastest spreading religion in world

You guys seriously need to know what Islam is Mr and than see around the world
agreed .. people have misconception because they always see negative side from western media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom