What's new

Just see Wahhabi religious movement spreading in China ,What do u think ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The GCC does not support ISIS and never did. It's a nonsense claim without any foundations. ISIS is a indigenous group and led by former Iraqi Ba'athist's turned opportunistic Jihadists. The main goal of ISIS is to topple the Saudi Arabian regime and "free" the Arabian Peninsula so they can control the most important places of the Islamic world (Makkah and Madinah). Both are located in KSA. They say this openly. ISIS has also been declared a terrorist organization long ago.

KSA supports the moderate Syrian opposition and the FSA and that has been the case since day 1. But let people, PISSTV and the Mullah's in Iran and the incompetent sectarian dictator Maliki blame others for all of his constant failures.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the topic. Wahhabi this and Wahhabi that, LOL. I still don't know what it is. People are apparently killing each other out there but the GCC has always been stable since the end of WW1 and nobody is killing each other whether Sunni, Shia, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist etc.

Wearing scarfs has nothing to do with anything bad. This was the normal dress code across most of the Muslim world not long ago. I don't see what problem those people are causing and what the hell they have to do with the Arab world.

Same with the Uyghur problem. We have nothing to do with it.

KSA and other Arab countries are financially supporting such Chinese Muslim people.

I don't see them being a danger to anybody.
I also see extremely close business, cultural and economic ties with China and the Arab world. Like in ancient times. Even Chinese hosts speaking Arabic on TV-stations.

The GCC's biggest economic partner is China. At state and personal level. I am yet to visit China but I hear that many Arabs are traveling to China to do business aside from some students as well. Vice versa.

Anyway our Chinese friends will know: @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @Wholegrain @Hu Songshan @Raphael etc.

"They had taken $36m from al-Nabuk alone [an area in the Qalamoun mountains west of Damascus]. The antiquities there are up to 8,000 years old," the intelligence official said. "Before this, the western officials had been asking us where they had gotten some of their money from, $50,000 here, or $20,000 there. It was peanuts. Now they know and we know. They had done this all themselves. There was no state actor at all behind them, which we had long known. They don't need one."
Guess who said this few days ago?
An Iraqi Intelligence official

They are simply blaming the gulf states to hide their incompetences because they are very embarrassed of getting defeat by a ragtag pickup militia.

k bro, you are forgiven

NOW LET IS ALL, CHINESE, TURKISH, PAKISTANIS, ARABS KISS AND MAKE UP EH?
except you @Armstrong you seem gay to me, so you might try something funny

I just find this topic hilarious. I am not at odds with anyone. Please read my posts again. I think that I did a good job of explaining the ground realities. Arabs and Chinese have close ties historically and rarely any problems. Today the relations are booming. So much that our biggest partner now (economic) is China.

Sino-Arab relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The only armed conflict I can think about was the Battle of Talas in 751.

Battle of Talas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"They had taken $36m from al-Nabuk alone [an area in the Qalamoun mountains west of Damascus]. The antiquities there are up to 8,000 years old," the intelligence official said. "Before this, the western officials had been asking us where they had gotten some of their money from, $50,000 here, or $20,000 there. It was peanuts. Now they know and we know. They had done this all themselves. There was no state actor at all behind them, which we had long known. They don't need one."
Guess who said this few days ago?
An Iraqi Intelligence official

They are simply blaming the gulf states to hide their incompetences because they are very embarrassed of getting defeat by a ragtag pickup militia.

@ebray

I will get a heart attack if those monkeys will destroy any of our ancient heritage (Semitic and Arab) or all the World UNESCO Heritage sites. They are really a wild bunch. I have heard that they want to destroy Hatra now and other historical sites in Ninawah!

Hatra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why not give lands to Turkish kurds and let them independence if u don't like them, buddy?

True,

breaking countries is not an option ; thus some middle ground must be found.

I believe a structure similar to that of USA is most practical.

If a certain group of people or province want to have their own way, then agree with them the boundaries and allow them to run their own state as long as they remain under central control and do no challenge the same.

Why is Islam so violent? Every country that has muslims has some kind of problem with them. I'm not a hater or anything but I find it strange that it's always muslims that either kill each other (Sunni vs Shia) or kill others.

What does the Koran teach that turns some people to extremism?

And why does Sunnis and Shias kill each other? what's their problem?

Why is Islam so violent? Every country that has muslims has some kind of problem with them. I'm not a hater or anything but I find it strange that it's always muslims that either kill each other (Sunni vs Shia) or kill others.

What does the Koran teach that turns some people to extremism?

And why does Sunnis and Shias kill each other? what's their problem?

Muslim history is full of violence.
During the prophet, and after the prophet's life.

This is because Islam has no directives pertaining to government structures, or over all nationalistic guidelines.

Thus political figures over history have exploited this vacuum and used religion to fit what ever power struggle / distribution that favored their own conditions the most.

This coupled with lack of education, voluntary or forced by the "political elite" has led to today's situation.

I just find this topic hilarious. I am not at odds with anyone. Please read my posts again. I think that I did a good job of explaining the ground realities. Arabs and Chinese have close ties historically and rarely any problems. Today the relations are booming. So much that our biggest partner now (economic) is China.
Sino-Arab relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The only armed conflict I can think about was the Battle of Talas in 751.
Battle of Talas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
so that means no kissing?

I will get a heart attack if those monkeys will destroy any of our ancient heritage (Semitic and Arab) or all the World UNESCO Heritage sites. They are really a wild bunch. I have heard that they want to destroy Hatra now and other historical sites in Ninawah!

Hatra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I feel sorry for the poor Syrian rebels more than anything. On one hand, lots of Iraqi mulaled militia in Syria are going back to Iraq to defend their cities. But on the other hand, daish is accumulating a lot of arsenal and money is Iraq which they will move to Syria to slaughter any poor Syrian except Assad. They also destroyed a 3000 years old Assyrian artifact in Syria.

so that means no kissing?

Not planning to.:)

I feel sorry for the poor Syrians rebels more than anything. On one hand, lots of Iraqi mulaled militia in are going back to Iraq to defend their cities. But on the other hand, daish is accumulating a lot of arsenal and money is Iraq which they will move to Syria to slaughter any poor Syrian except Assad. They also destroyed a 3000 years old Assyrian artifact in Syria.

This is the biggest crime and shame. Those are the people I feel most sorry for and we as Muslims or in my case as fellow Arabs need to feel sorry for and support 100%.

At one hand you have the brutal mass-murderer and dictator Al-Asshead supported by Mullahistan, Russia and other rogue states that is barrel bombing anything that moves and on the other hand you have ISIS monkeys who are more busy murdering "their own" Sunni Arabs rather than fighting Al-Asshead. Both are cancers and something must be done. Those idiots hijacked the brave, honorable and understandable Syrian revolution. They have tainted our peoples attempt of more personal freedom and inclusion and made our struggle into a joke.

Now you have people on PDF and out there who are supporting Al-Asshead because they prefer him over ISIS all while innocent Syrians are killed by both. Or turning a blind eye to the war crimes of Al-Asshead for that reason alone.

Shame on both of them and may Allah (swt) curse them in this life and the afterlife.

Not planning to.:)

This is the biggest crime and shame. Those are the people I feel most sorry for and we as Muslims or in my case as fellow Arabs need to feel sorry for and support 100%.

At one hand you have the brutal mass-murderer and dictator Al-Asshead supported by Mullahistan, Russia and other rogue states that is barrel bombing anything that moves and on the other hand you have ISIS monkeys who are more busy murdering "their own" Sunni Arabs rather than fighting Al-Asshead. Both are cancers and something must be done. Those idiots hijacked the brave, honorable and understandable Syrian revolution. They have tainted our peoples attempt of more personal freedom and inclusion and made our struggle into a joke.

Now you have people on PDF and out there who are supporting Al-Asshead because they prefer him over ISIS all while innocent Syrians are killed by both.

Shame on both of them.

Dear one day when you will do a detailed analysis .. we will see that a lot these problems have to do with "arab".

I feel very very ashamed that you referred to the sufferers as arabs ... not humans.

Dear one day when you will do a detailed analysis .. we will see that a lot these problems have to do with "arab".

I feel very very ashamed that you referred to the sufferers as arabs ... not humans.

?

I am just saying that we as fellow Arabs have a bigger responsibility for our own brethren than anyone else and that the group of people who are suffering most are those caught between Al-Asshead and ISIS. Two evils.

Arabs are humans last time I checked just as Pakistanis, Blacks, Eskimos, Mongols, Indians and all other people.

?

I am just saying that we as fellow Arabs have a bigger responsibility for our own brethren than anyone else and that the group of people who are suffering most are those caught between Al-Asshead and ISIS. Two evils.

Arabs are humans last time I checked just as Pakistanis, Blacks, Eskimos, Mongols, Indians and all other people.

Hasani.

Human before everything else.

Arabs have tried to preserve themselves by weaving a cocoon around them selves.

That cocoon will prepseve their identity but it will also stop fresh air getting in.

Hasani.

Human before everything else.

Arabs have tried to preserve themselves by weaving a cocoon around them selves.

That cocoon will prepseve their identity but it will also stop fresh air getting in.

I get your point dear and I think I understand what you are referring to although I cannot see the relevancy of that in this particular case.

Arabs might be a ancient, proud and self-preserving people (no doubt about it) but at the same time we have absorbed outsiders to the Arab world (which itself lies in the center of the world) and influenced others and been influenced by others for milleniums.

Today, which you yourself are a witness of, the GCC itself is home to people from across the world. It's one of the most globalized areas of the world but at the same time the locals try to preserve and guard their culture, traditions, religion, language etc. Nothing wrong with this.

China needs to be careful, Wahbbis terrorists spread like wildfire, they have petro-dollars funding them and encouraging them to kill innocent people based on their beliefs...
Note: I'm not talking about the pictures ( they don't show much), I'm talking about Wahabbi terrorism in general...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom