What's new

Just see Wahhabi religious movement spreading in China ,What do u think ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a weak minded folk would let religion walk all over them. A strong mind will walk over all religion. Simple logical thinking.
A person that believes in an Abrahamic religion is a diseased human. Simple as that. If you can read and write, and are religious, there's simply something very wrong with your brain.

A person that believes in an Abrahamic religion is a diseased human. Simple as that. If you can read and write, and are religious, there's simply something very wrong with your brain.
Be it Christianity, Islam, Hindu, etc, etc,. One needs to control their own mind and not let a religion control it for him/her. Just to make it short, a weak minded person is very gullible to any or all religion.

I know very well about the geopolitics of the region, including Turkey's internal politics and "new strategic depths" it has been sailing ever since that neo-Ottoman would-be academic took the helm of the foreign policy. I always admired Turkey's foreign policy of 1930s and 40s. But from 1950s with multi-party system, and with the empowerment of reactionary forces, Turkey has been slowly but stradily embedded into the NATOs defense concept. Right-wing parties took the country to the Korean War, First Iraq War and now the Syrian War.

It has been widely reported that Turkey has been actively and passively supporting all the anti-Assad forces, including ISIS. Actively, they provide healthcare and safety to the terrorists (not sure about direct financial help); passively, they let terrorists from all over the world pass through Turkey's wide borders into Syria. This is, in international law, is an act of state agression. Now, the same forces came back to haunt you. Seems like Johnson's Blowback Theory is not taught in Turkish schools.

There is no FSA anymore, and it was clear from day one. If you export 30-40.000 terrorists from all over the world, you do not expect them to care about democracy and elections. And, the way they have conducted your war of liberation (cutting down throats, throwing people from buildings, burning them) tells a million of their true nature. It was clear that they would come and bite the hand of their own masters. And today they biting you!

Whatever blood is spelt in Syria, Iraq and other because of the Syrian War, the leading instigators, along with the Western puppeteers, are the likes of Qatar, KSA and Turkey. The blood is all over your face.
Proof that Turkey is passively and actively helping isil, be it in syria or iraq. Support for fsa was/is to topple assad, not to introduce some islamic caliphate or whatever bs, still many Turkish members/people believe involving in Syria conflict was wrong, although we have a few good reasons to mess up Assad. Isil and fsa are fighting each other in syria. Besides Isil abducted many Turkish diplomats, truck drivers and threatened to destroy a Turkish tomb in syria, doesnt make sense either if they were paid and run by Turkey as you claim. Definitely Turkey is not supporting isil. Don't be all too eager to believe western media when it suits you. If you swapped isil for fsa, i'd probably agree with all your criticism against Turkish govt.

Besides Isil abducted many Turkish diplomats, truck drivers and threatened to destroy a Turkish tomb in syria, doesnt make sense either if they were paid and run by Turkey as you claim.

That's why I suggested you to read "Blowback."

Why did the same freedom fighters that the US used to train came later to blew up the Twin Towers? Think.

I am very well aware of what is going on with the truck drivers and diplomats. That's basically why I made an analogy with the concept of blowback.

And I know certain segments in Turkey are and have been against any military adventurism and I respect and support those, inlcuding those who sacrificed in Gezi Park Revolution. They elicit my respect. But, amazingly, half of those who vote voted for a reactionary party with a terrible terrible foreign policy.

Definitely Turkey is not supporting isil.

Al-monitor:
"“The comparison with the terrible mistakes made by Western intelligence agencies during the Afghan war against the Soviets is startling. We supported al‑Qaeda, which later turned on us. Thanks to this policy, Pakistan now faces a permanent terrorist insurgency bordering on civil war. It is very likely that Turkey (and probably Jordan and Saudi Arabia) will face the same problem in due course as a result of the Syrian backlash. Meanwhile, jihadists have found a new terror base from which they can mount attacks on the West. All this was predictable at the start of the Syrian war — indeed, President [Bashar al-] Assad warned of it.

I am not including the Turkish people here (majority of them since there are Turkish fighters inside ISIS), but, certainly, Turkey is a state sponsor of terrorism, and the guilt falls entirely on the government.

Here is a educated comment by a reader under the article I quoted above (He is most likely from Turkey since Al-Monitor has a large Turkey base and many famous analysists from Turkey publish there):

"Davutoglu is by far the most inept Foreign Minister Turkey has ever seen. His policies are going to lead Turkey to the most instability possible. When in 2011-2012, he was going on and on about war with Syria, yet, he secretly was arming the most radical rebels, at the expense of hijacking the original protest movements that started in Syria. Yet, he tries to play innocent about arming groups like the Nusra Front and now the ISIL. What about trying to whine about "national security" being sacrificed, because people who know the plans of the Suleyman Shah false flags. Or what about how now AKP is trying to be a voice against terrorism, but people know how ISIL crosses through Turkey's borders. I am sick and tired of Davutoglu's constant miscalculations, trying to always act like as if he is always righteous, overreacting all the time, instead of being calm when crisis hits, and contradicting himself. Just because FM Davutoglu has a PhD, does not hide the fact that he acts as childish as a 4th grader."

First thing the Turkish people should do is to bring that FM down and put there some wise statesman such as (if his health allows) the former President. Davutoglu is way too much ideological and lives in fantasyland. The terorrists that Syria seems to be eliminating and pushing away from their nation is putting their gaze on Turkey. And they are very fierce and ruthless brothers of Turkish government.

In which country most number of muslim deaths are happening?
Hint: Drone attacks, sectarian killings, military bombing their own people, suicide bombings etc etc.

No need to give any hint. It is Iraq. 1700 soldiers killed in one day. Hope you got your answer and I know you don't like it. :D

No need to give any hint. It is Iraq. 1700 soldiers killed in one day. Hope you got your answer and I know you don't like it. :D
giphy.gif

how many non Uyghur Chinsese Muslims reside in China. They are at peace with the center

certain regional elements would LOVE to see China become divided

Chinese Muslims make up about 1% of the population, and most of them are Hui Chinese.

Uyghurs, Kazakhs and Dongxiang are other major groups.

know very well about the geopolitics of the region, including Turkey's internal politics

Really ? Let us decide that.

Right-wing parties took the country to the Korean War, First Iraq War and now the Syrian War.
We entered to Korean War in order to be accepted in NATO.
We never participated in Iraq war, we closed our border to US and didn't let them to use our soil to launch their invasion.
There is no war in Syria that Turkey participates, there is a civil war.

It has been widely reported that Turkey has been actively and passively supporting all the anti-Assad forces, including ISIS. Actively, they provide healthcare and safety to the terrorists (not sure about direct financial help); passively, they let terrorists from all over the world pass through Turkey's wide borders into Syria. This is, in international law, is an act of state agression. Now, the same forces came back to haunt you. Seems like Johnson's Blowback Theory is not taught in Turkish schools.
There is no FSA anymore, and it was clear from day one. If you export 30-40.000 terrorists from all over the world, you do not expect them to care about democracy and elections. And, the way they have conducted your war of liberation (cutting down throats, throwing people from buildings, burning them) tells a million of their true nature. It was clear that they would come and bite the hand of their own masters. And today they biting you!
Whatever blood is spelt in Syria, Iraq and other because of the Syrian War, the leading instigators, along with the Western puppeteers, are the likes of Qatar, KSA and Turkey. The blood is all over your face.

I can't correct all of these stuff... you a wrong and misinformed about these subjects and i can't waste my whole time to educate you.

PS. I love when people from other side of the Earth, comments on the subjects that they had read 1 or 2 article. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom