What's new

Just see Wahhabi religious movement spreading in China ,What do u think ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a amazing in China ! Does BeiJing see what happened in Chinese place ?

104751bkkbdqkb5f8bx5bb.jpg

104752u2u860uxe02ub20z.jpg

104755mdfubpkakws3aukk.jpg
104756z0lhronzbt7q0hn0.jpg

104758zngzfogg2knoo2p2.jpg

OMG, please please keep those people in that province, please please do not spread out. Scary. Ahhhh!!! I have never seen so many veiled women in all black.

Its not Wahabi influence. Its American influence if you look at it closely. SA has no interest in destabilizing China. But US has lots of interests like Tibet.

and i think Turkey supplies imam's for Muslim mosques and teacher's for Islamic university in Germany.
i dont know if you meant that in a positive or negative way, but i felt i should state it here anyway. Turkish govt's organizations employ those imams. So there is no way for wahabi/extremist bad intentioned type of people to infiltrate the Turkish mosques in Europe as opposed to, and i might be wrong, Moroccan and other north African mosques that are not all organized under their own govt.

i dont know if you meant that in a positive or negative way, but i felt i should state it here anyway. Turkish govt's organizations employ those imams. So there is no way for wahabi/extremist bad intentioned type of people to infiltrate the Turkish mosques in Europe as opposed to, and i might be wrong, Moroccan and other north African mosques that are not all organized under their own govt.

Well, i'm opposed to any sort of organized religion, but, ya, i meant it in a good way. At least, a better way than the present arrangement where imam's were freely imported and noone checked their past, their present actions, ie what they are blabbering about when they conduct their preaching.

My dear it is not such massive issue for China and China need Multiculturalism as UK/ Sweden/US developed and let China address this issue with politically and peacefully and it can be resolve.

Root Causes of Problem:
Wearing such dresses it not means whabism but it means that every regions have culture; however China should very carefully take out this issue and it is not on very high level but it is on transition! China should find that how and why of such practices are coming in his province and find the reasons rather putting blame on whole population.

Various Solutions:
Put your intelligence network inside them as British are doing in UK among Muslims Centers and find out what is really happening inside than segregate them slowly. But putting blame on all population it will obviously devastating for his region.

China should coordinate with religious leaders in this province and develop trust among them. China should Resolve their reservations and deal with them to segregate such elements from Muslim population with assistance of their leaders. It best time resolve issue with peacefully is much better and China have capacity and capability and they should develop such strong policy of Multiculturalism and integration in Chinese society. Force is not option for China as it create long term turmoil for this regions and develop various risks from international factors to involve in this war.

China know how to resolve it with peacefully and gradually! Long Peoples of China and Long Red Army.

Disputable in Muslim world. We should not focus on disputable things. Make Islam simple and not make it hard (just like what Hadist told)....I will not force what I believe and neither should you.

Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) recommended Muslims to select those partners who are best in religion (Deen) and character.

"A woman may be married for four reasons: for her property, for her rank, for her beauty, and for her religion (and character), so marry the one who is best in the religion and character and prosper." (Bukhari and Muslim)

How come we know that she is beautiful or not if we cannot see their face :cuckoo:

O People of the Book, exceed not the limits in your religion or speak anything about Allah, but the truth (Quran, An-nisa: 171)

BTW, I would like for Muslim to focus on their intention purification than debating on peripheral issue
That is why we have something called
Lawful sight of a prospective bride. You brought a Hadith to prove your point so allow me to refer you to the Hadith of Ayesha RA about this issue. Look it up.

Well, i'm opposed to any sort of organized religion, but, ya, i meant it in a good way. At least, a better way than the present arrangement where imam's were freely imported and noone checked their past, their present actions, ie what they are blabbering about when they conduct their preaching.
Well, whether you like it or not, these mosques are going to get their Imams from somewhere, so better you educate them to avoid the spreading of extremism, thats the policy of secular Turkey since its creation.

Thats why Turkey, which is laicistic by its Constituion, has a Ministry of Religion, this prevented the spread of radical islamists in mosques in Turkey, also European Turkish mosques get their Imams from Turkey, thats why there is never a problem with Turkish mosques here and Germans prefer to import Imams from Turkey.

That is why we have something called
Lawful sight of a prospective bride. You brought a Hadith to prove your point so allow me to refer you to the Hadith of Ayesha RA about this issue. Look it up.

Ok...Please brother (or sister/ you dont make it clear :D )...... distribute it to us here :enjoy:

Last edited:
China has strict non-intervention policy. That's why we do not care when you keep slaughtering Muslim Kurds in scores.

Inside China, whatever happens is our own business. Anonymous internet posts will not change our official line. That's why we keep killing the extremist cousins of yours at the moment while your government is busy with divorcing from the terrorists that you fed in Syria but now came to haunt you in Mosul.

Really, what is going on with some 20 truck drivers and 50 embassy personnel that the terrorists hold hostage?

I see, unlike China, you are enjoying a peaceful neighborhood. Russians adore you, Syrians adore you, Armenians adore you, Bulgarians adore you, Greek adore you, Kurdistanis adore you, Iranians adore you.

As far as as I know, other than religio-fanatics, no body likes you in your region.

And China have diplomatic problems with Vietnam and the Phil?

On topic: China needs to clean off the intellectual basis of extremist ideologies. Spread secular education and completely erase madrasa style, of-the-book, underground education. Also, China should carry out a strict dress-code in public areas. No wearing of burka and other archaic stuff. Most of those women and (especially girls) kids are held hostage by a patriarchal backward culture and religion. Any sign of domestic violence on women, the government should step in and provide institutional protection. I see those women being oppressed. If women are liberated, the society will slowly change for good.
how would you make sure that they are not wearing it from their own free will?

Self-delete

Last edited:
perhaps it's better if you guys keep yourself busy with east asian issues as you have no clue about Turkey and Isil. Turkey doesnt support islamic extremists like isil, you might be confused with anti-assad fsa, which aim is not religious, in syria. plus isil recently abducted Turkish diplomats and truck drivers in Iraq. if these things don't ring a bell to you, then zip it.

I know very well about the geopolitics of the region, including Turkey's internal politics and "new strategic depths" it has been sailing ever since that neo-Ottoman would-be academic took the helm of the foreign policy. I always admired Turkey's foreign policy of 1930s and 40s. But from 1950s with multi-party system, and with the empowerment of reactionary forces, Turkey has been slowly but stradily embedded into the NATOs defense concept. Right-wing parties took the country to the Korean War, First Iraq War and now the Syrian War.

It has been widely reported that Turkey has been actively and passively supporting all the anti-Assad forces, including ISIS. Actively, they provide healthcare and safety to the terrorists (not sure about direct financial help); passively, they let terrorists from all over the world pass through Turkey's wide borders into Syria. This is, in international law, is an act of state agression. Now, the same forces came back to haunt you. Seems like Johnson's Blowback Theory is not taught in Turkish schools.

There is no FSA anymore, and it was clear from day one. If you export 30-40.000 terrorists from all over the world, you do not expect them to care about democracy and elections. And, the way they have conducted your war of liberation (cutting down throats, throwing people from buildings, burning them) tells a million of their true nature. It was clear that they would come and bite the hand of their own masters. And today they biting you!

Whatever blood is spelt in Syria, Iraq and other because of the Syrian War, the leading instigators, along with the Western puppeteers, are the likes of Qatar, KSA and Turkey. The blood is all over your face.

Most of these poor women are born with no choice in life, at times circumcised (so that they would not even have pleasure in their private life but become machines to men's pleasure and lineage survival instinct), never sent to regular schools, are taught no real skills. Some cannot even communicate with outside world. For what?
o_Oo_Oo_O?
i think u r mistaken.....muslim men r circumcised not women:p:

Female circumcision is also practiced by a section of Muslim Arabs, mostly in Saharan Africa. It's a cultural practice though.

Yes, it is not necessarily Islamic. It is also practices in some animistic and Christian tribes in Africa. But, especially in Afghanistan under Taleban and in the areas controlled by extremists across the Middle East, it is seen to be practiced. To me, that is a gross violation of women's dignity.

Only a weak minded folk would let religion walk all over them. A strong mind will walk over all religion. Simple logical thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom