What's new

Just see Wahhabi religious movement spreading in China ,What do u think ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, nothing to be gained out of this thread except flaming.
Have good relations with KSA but dont allow them to invest in learning centers or for that matter any center in china specially where you have muslim population.Then everything will be fine.

Really ? Let us decide that.

We entered to Korean War in order to be accepted in NATO.
We never participated in Iraq war, we closed our border to US and didn't let them to use our soil to launch their invasion.
There is no war in Syria that Turkey participates, there is a civil war.

I can't correct all of these stuff... you a wrong and misinformed about these subjects and i can't waste my whole time to educate you.

PS. I love when people from other side of the Earth, comments on the subjects that they had read 1 or 2 article. :D

Your arrogance at times hides your ignorance. May you have a free rein.

PS. I love when people from other side of the Earth, comments on the subjects that they had read 1 or 2 article. :D

Are you talking about all those anti-China threads started by atawolf? :P

Apparently "China is going to disintegrate tomorrow" (for the past several years), time to start betting against China on the stock market for some really enormous returns!

We entered to Korean War in order to be accepted in NATO.

That was my point, as well.

We never participated in Iraq war, we closed our border to US and didn't let them to use our soil to launch their invasion.

I was talking about the First Gulf War.

There is no war in Syria that Turkey participates, there is a civil war.

Turkey participates indirectly. Everybody knows that. Turkey takes sides in the Syrian Civil War. You even get caught planning to stage a false-flag from inside Syria.

Anyways, dialectic is teaching you a lesson. We do not even move to a finger. We are glad that we are light-years away from you and your lot.

That was my point, as well.
What was your point exactly ? We bought us protection from Soviets by sending a brigade into Korea.

How many man did you send into Korea ?

I was talking about the First Gulf War.

ı was talking for the both of them. We didn't participated in both Iraq wars...

Turkey participates indirectly. Everybody knows that. Turkey takes sides in the Syrian Civil War. You even get caught planning to stage a false-flag from inside Syria.
Yes we are taking sides in Syrian Civil War like all other countries.

That leaked meeting was about ISIS not Syria. They were planning an attack on ISIS.

Anyways, dialectic is teaching you a lesson. We do not even move to a finger. We are glad that we are light-years away from you and your lot.

Sure. :coffee:

Are you talking about all those anti-China threads started by atawolf? :P

Apparently "China is going to disintegrate tomorrow" (for the past several years), time to start betting against China on the stock market for some really enormous returns!

No... i am not being specific. I saw this approach from everyone, be it Chinese, Indian, American. People think themselves as an expert when they read 1 or 2 articles.

They immediately begin to analyze the situation. :lol:

Oh, i see the same approach from Newspaper columnists... they may have expertise on 1or 2 subject. But they think themselves as an expert on every topic. (This is the case in our country, don't know the other countries)

Last edited by a moderator:
In my personal point of view, there is nothing wrong with muslims, or the growth if Islam in China. Islam, in its core , if you all even take the time to study Islam through the Quran and the hadiths, is a beautiful religion.

In Japan, we , too, have a growing muslim population.

I cannot help but have a gravitating awe for the muslim and a muslima's faith and devotion to The Almighty.

Muslims in Japan:

4bd31fa5c4d691b229966596b626b74d.jpg

tumblr_m59orbfCRn1qir6mpo1_500.jpg

4-650x487.jpg

That's why I suggested you to read "Blowback."

Why did the same freedom fighters that the US used to train came later to blew up the Twin Towers? Think.

I am very well aware of what is going on with the truck drivers and diplomats. That's basically why I made an analogy with the concept of blowback.

And I know certain segments in Turkey are and have been against any military adventurism and I respect and support those, inlcuding those who sacrificed in Gezi Park Revolution. They elicit my respect. But, amazingly, half of those who vote voted for a reactionary party with a terrible terrible foreign policy.

Al-monitor:
"“The comparison with the terrible mistakes made by Western intelligence agencies during the Afghan war against the Soviets is startling. We supported al‑Qaeda, which later turned on us. Thanks to this policy, Pakistan now faces a permanent terrorist insurgency bordering on civil war. It is very likely that Turkey (and probably Jordan and Saudi Arabia) will face the same problem in due course as a result of the Syrian backlash. Meanwhile, jihadists have found a new terror base from which they can mount attacks on the West. All this was predictable at the start of the Syrian war — indeed, President [Bashar al-] Assad warned of it.

I am not including the Turkish people here (majority of them since there are Turkish fighters inside ISIS), but, certainly, Turkey is a state sponsor of terrorism, and the guilt falls entirely on the government.

Here is a educated comment by a reader under the article I quoted above (He is most likely from Turkey since Al-Monitor has a large Turkey base and many famous analysists from Turkey publish there):

"Davutoglu is by far the most inept Foreign Minister Turkey has ever seen. His policies are going to lead Turkey to the most instability possible. When in 2011-2012, he was going on and on about war with Syria, yet, he secretly was arming the most radical rebels, at the expense of hijacking the original protest movements that started in Syria. Yet, he tries to play innocent about arming groups like the Nusra Front and now the ISIL. What about trying to whine about "national security" being sacrificed, because people who know the plans of the Suleyman Shah false flags. Or what about how now AKP is trying to be a voice against terrorism, but people know how ISIL crosses through Turkey's borders. I am sick and tired of Davutoglu's constant miscalculations, trying to always act like as if he is always righteous, overreacting all the time, instead of being calm when crisis hits, and contradicting himself. Just because FM Davutoglu has a PhD, does not hide the fact that he acts as childish as a 4th grader."

First thing the Turkish people should do is to bring that FM down and put there some wise statesman such as (if his health allows) the former President. Davutoglu is way too much ideological and lives in fantasyland. The terorrists that Syria seems to be eliminating and pushing away from their nation is putting their gaze on Turkey. And they are very fierce and ruthless brothers of Turkish government.
That article doesnt make sense. Why would Turkey support Isil by letting them through Turkish soil and allow them medical treatment if this same Isil is battling against FSA, the party that Turkey supports, thus indirectly helping Assad. It would make much more sense if Turkey united Isil and Fsa against Assad, which is not the case. There is no backlash against Turkey, simply because Turkey doesnt support Isil. Signs are clear, just you keep trying to come back with 'they bite the hands' blabla. If you believe this just because some alleged Taliban guys flew into the WTC, what can i say? That whole case is a big controversial question mark and another topic.

If Isil is externally supported, it's most probably SA or the gulf countries to counter shia Iraq and indirectly Iran's influence. Yet, these countries also support FSA against Assad, so doesnt make much sense again, unless they started supporting Isil against FSA and Assad once they saw the opportunity to do so over the back of the relative moderate fsa (leaving aside the barbarians among them).

In my personal point of view, there is nothing wrong with muslims, or the growth if Islam in China. Islam, in its core , if you all even take the time to study Islam through the Quran and the hadiths, is a beautiful religion.

In Japan, we , too, have a growing muslim population.

I cannot help but have a gravitating awe for the muslim and a muslima's faith and devotion to The Almighty.

Muslims in Japan:

4bd31fa5c4d691b229966596b626b74d.jpg

tumblr_m59orbfCRn1qir6mpo1_500.jpg

4-650x487.jpg
There is nothing with Islam in its core.

It becames problematic when certain groups starts to use Islam to hide their agenda. What is happening in Iraq right now, is a perfect example.

If Isil is externally supported, it's most probably SA or the gulf countries to counter shia Iraq and indirectly Iran's influence. Yet, these countries also support FSA against Assad, so doesnt make much sense again, unless they started supporting Isil against FSA and Assad once they saw the opportunity to do so over the back of the relative moderate fsa (leaving aside the barbarians among them).

ISIS is now more than group that fights SAA. Now the situation turned/turning into a secterian war thanks to Isis brutally kiliing shias in the region. As for now, i think Saudis and Qataris will fund Isis, while Iraqi shias and Iranians will try to counter them.

So we can say, there will be serious support for Isis from GCC countries. We should just lean back and :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it is not necessarily Islamic. It is also practices in some animistic and Christian tribes in Africa. But, especially in Afghanistan under Taleban and in the areas controlled by extremists across the Middle East, it is seen to be practiced. To me, that is a gross violation of women's dignity.
you know its not part of our relgion i think, as its not practiced nor legal here in pakistan, it is usually done under extremist rules, like u mentioned

There is nothing with Islam in its core.

It becames problematic when certain groups starts to use Islam to hide their agenda. What is happening in Iraq right now, is a perfect example.

ISIS is now more than group that fights SAA. Now the situation turned/turning into a secterian war thanks to Isis brutally kiliing shias in the region. As for now, i think Saudis and Qataris will fund Isis, while Iraqi shias and Iranians will try to counter them.

So we can say, there will be serious support for Isis from GCC countries. We should just lean back and :pop:

The GCC does not support ISIS and never did. It's a nonsense claim without any foundations. ISIS is a indigenous group and led by former Iraqi Ba'athist's turned opportunistic Jihadists. The main goal of ISIS is to topple the Saudi Arabian regime and "free" the Arabian Peninsula so they can control the most important places of the Islamic world (Makkah and Madinah). Both are located in KSA. They say this openly. ISIS has also been declared a terrorist organization long ago.

KSA supports the moderate Syrian opposition and the FSA and that has been the case since day 1. But let people, PISSTV and the Mullah's in Iran and the incompetent sectarian dictator Maliki blame others for all of his constant failures.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the topic. Wahhabi this and Wahhabi that, LOL. I still don't know what it is. People are apparently killing each other out there but the GCC has always been stable since the end of WW1 and nobody is killing each other whether Sunni, Shia, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist etc.

Wearing scarfs has nothing to do with anything bad. This was the normal dress code across most of the Muslim world not long ago. I don't see what problem those people are causing and what the hell they have to do with the Arab world.

Same with the Uyghur problem. We have nothing to do with it.

KSA and other Arab countries are financially supporting such Chinese Muslim people.

I don't see them being a danger to anybody.
I also see extremely close business, cultural and economic ties with China and the Arab world. Like in ancient times. Even Chinese hosts speaking Arabic on TV-stations.

The GCC's biggest economic partner is China. At state and personal level. I am yet to visit China but I hear that many Arabs are traveling to China to do business aside from some students as well. Vice versa.

Anyway our Chinese friends will know: @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @Wholegrain @Hu Songshan @Raphael etc.

The GCC does not support ISIS and never did. It's a nonsense claim without any foundations. ISIS is a indigenous group and led by former Iraqi Ba'athist's turned opportunistic Jihadists. The main goal of ISIS is to topple the Saudi Arabian regime and "free" the Arabian Peninsula so they can control the most important places of the Islamic world (Makkah and Madinah). Both are located in KSA. They say this openly. ISIS has also been declared a terrorist organization long ago.

KSA supports the moderate Syrian opposition and the FSA and that has been the case since day 1. But let people, PISSTV and the Mullah's in Iran and the incompetent sectarian dictator Maliki blame others for all of his constant failures.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the topic. Wahhabi this and Wahhabi that, LOL. I still don't know what it is. People are apparently killing each other but the GCC has always been stable since the end of WW1 and nobody is killing each other whether Sunni or Shia.

Wearing scarfs has nothing to do with anything bad. This was the normal dress code across most of the Muslim world not long ago. I don't see what problem those people are causing and what the hell they have to do with the Arab world.

Same with the Uyghur problem. We have nothing to do with it.

KSA and other Arab countries are financially supporting such Chinese Muslim people.

I don't see them being a danger to anybody.
I also see extremely close business, cultural and economic ties with China and the Arab world. Like in ancient times. Even Chinese hosts speaking Arabic on TV-stations.

The GCC's biggest economic partner is China. At state and personal level. I am yet to visit China but I hear that many Arabs are traveling to China to do business aside from some students as well. Vice versa.

Anyway our Chinese friends will know: @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @Wholegrain @Hu Songshan @Raphael etc.
k bro, you are forgiven

NOW LET IS ALL, CHINESE, TURKISH, PAKISTANIS, ARABS KISS AND MAKE UP EH?
except you @Armstrong you seem gay to me, so you might try something funny

ı constructed my sentences in a bad way.

I'm trying to say, this ISIS vs Iraqi Army is slowly turning into Sunni vs Shia.

Can you say that SA won't support sunni groups that will fight against Shias ? You know, you will. Iraq will be most likely to be a battlefield between Iran's and SA's proxies.

I'm trying to say, this ISIS vs Iraqi Army is slowly turning into Sunni vs Shia.

Can you say that SA won't support sunni groups that will fight against Shias ? You know, you will. Iraq will be most likely to be a battlefield between Iran's and SA's proxies.
Is this case @al-Hasani is right, Isis also considers most Arabic leaders as their enemys, otherwise they cant build their Caliphate, as you said it earlier, they are like rabid dogs biting everyone around them.

Like Turkey KSA and the GCC has its interests in Iraq as a neighboring country. But there is a long way from taking sides and then to supporting lunatics such as ISIS who are a threat to the entire neighborhood and who have openly proclaimed that they ail attack KSA and the Arabian Peninsula as a whole next. Al-Qaeda on the Arabian Peninsula in Yemen are already causing problems on our Southern border. We don't need another problem on the Northern borders.

It's an unfortunate situation since all Iraqi Arabs whether Sunni or Shia are our brethren and I would personally (having partial ancestral ties to Iraq on my father's side) really want to see peace and stability there but since Iraq got created in 1920 (it's modern borders - the land itself has an ancient, ancient history) it has been nothing more than trouble for the greater part outside a 10 year period of relative stability from the late 1960's to the late 1970's.
Now hell has broken lose and they will start killing each other again. It all mainly started after the US invasion in 2003. Like Syria was not enough…

Besides we already suffered from those monkeys in the 2000's and they have managed to brainwash some of our youths as well.

Terrorism in Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iraq is bound to be unstable. It was always like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom