What's new

CHINA pays people up to $8,000 for information on their ‘bearded’ Muslim neighbors

You are equating some unconfirmed police surveillance of potential terrorists to the wanton slaughter of hundreds, if not thousands, of civilians in Burma?

Have you lost all sense of proportion?

According to Uyghur sources thousands of Uyghur Muslims have been killed by the Chinese government. If you can believe the Rohingya figures of thousands being killed in Myanmar why don't you want to believe the Uyghur figures?

According to Uyghur sources thousands of Uyghur Muslims have been killed by the Chinese government. If you can believe the Rohingya figures of thousands being killed in Myanmar why don't you want to believe the Uyghur figures?
how dare indians "insult" & "question the integrity and Piosness" of "all weather friends "

aapk jaise indians ko "janta mauf nahi karegi" :pissed:

I find it strange that a nation would openly do such a thing and get away with it.

Stranger still is the muted , even condescending response of posters here. People who fly off the handle whenever any ' anti Muslim' activity is reported or even perceived anywhere in S Asia respond with " nothing wrong.." type responses !

No one wants to bite the hand that feeds perhaps ? Or maybe some nations are more equal than others !

What one sees here is Thunderous silence .

Wait for 10 years. China will be in the same position that the US is in now. These same 'quiet' people will say how 'beghairat' the Chinese are. Its all a matter of perspective and time :D

jonfjeldsa2.jpg

This was very informative....i got some new name for my beard...

if it was done in India or European country then Muslims would be threatening to invade that country and spreading fake propaganda like they did by posting pictures of people died in earthquakes and riots as pictures of Muslims died in Myanmar. Since its happening in China. Muslims are silent especially Pakistanis.

India does far, far worse than this -- with decades of police harassment of Muslim youth.

Trust me you guys do NOT want to start a comparison with India.
True. China cares not about religion and we are an Appeasing State.
Muslims must have first claim on resources: PM - The Times of India

Don’t arrest Muslims in terror cases wrongly: Sushil Kumar Shinde - Economic Times

:coffee:

I am sure you skipped over that sentence in the article. Here's more.

Myanmar Muslim Rohingya to be world's most persecuted minorities - RFI

As for China, once again, Indians should be the last people to talk about mistreatment of Muslims.
I support this policy of China.

More muslims are killed in Pakistan than in India, the government is systematically targeting muslims in China, while Indian government is blamed for it muslim appeasement policies.
And yet people believe that Pakistan is the home for muslims and China are their best friend.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom