What's new

Is China erasing the Hui Muslim identity?

Xinjiang's GDP per capita now is higher than Turkey's

One child policy is now a thing of the past, now China wants more children. and what Muslim language? Uighur, Kazakh, Tajik...?

In Xinjiang, all signs are in both Mandarin and Uighur languages, but not other languages, Xinjiang has 13 minority groups, can't have all their languages everywhere.

let me ask and repeat a simple question " since presently china has 2 children's policy", does china has any exception for muslim community regardless of their language or anything?

And, if india also start following the same "two children" policy, is that crime and it will be called injustice against muslim?

I am not asking anything about GDP Or something else. Just simple question and expecting a simple answer.

let me ask and repeat a simple question " since presently china has 2 children's policy", does china has any exception for muslim community regardless of their language or anything?
Whatever restrictive policies are only for Han Chinese, minorities are being exempted, including Muslims, besides, I don't now China now has any restrictive rules on how many children you can have, the more , the merrier.

China's institutionalized perferential polcies in favor of ethnic minorities over Han Chinese caused a lot of controversy in China, which is highly debateble if those laws are legal under the Chinese constitution.

This Uighur girl posted a vlog about her success in passing China's postgraduate entrance exam with a rather low score, the next day she found tons of unhappy comments over her vlog complaining why Uyghurs can get admitted to graduate schools with such a low score while Han students being rejected with the even much high scores than hers, she was very upset about those negative messages and post this video to explain, it's the Chinese government policy.

Last edited:
Just replace " Chines" with "Indian" and see the reaction of Pakistan posters in PDF here...
Typical anti-Islam crusadic propaganda.

1-cook up false history/politics/events
2-if muslims do not listen to it, start oppressing them quoting it as legitimate responses of point 1
3-now when Muslims start responding to step 2, propagate it as response to step 1.

Now a new history has been made and truths & facts have been manufactured.

Literally used bh church in 1492, democracies, zionists alike.

Muslims and christians and Jews they have been fighting throughout their whole existing history, while religions had never been a big thing in the Chinese culture and history , the Chinese never have that deep running feud feelings against any specific religions, in our eyes they are all the same, we don't love any of them and we don't hate any of them. Claiming China is targetting any specific religion is just total nonesense.

Should we start talking about the demographic change in Xianjiang?
This place is always the crossroad between the east and west, hundreds of peoples come and go in the history, Uighurs were late comers to Xinjiang comparing to Han and some other ethnic groups, they ancestors arrived in Xinjiang only over 800 years ago from today's Mongolia.
If you are talking about recent population change, Uighurs are the fastest growing ethnic group in whole China, with population grew from 6 million merely 30 years ago to today's 12 million.

faeaf384-91fe-4c4f-ad9f-f525a81ba8b0-jpeg.719885

Uighurs' population growth rate from 2010-2018 was 25%, and Han people's growth was 2% during the same period of time.

Last edited:
Do you have evidence for your claim?

Well, I give only one example, I can share many examples, but I am running many tasks.
You are so ignorant of Chinese matters, dont know the well known facts, then dont come here BS about China and make a fool of yourself.

If China did commit ethnic genocide , it did it only to Han people, not the ethnic minorities, even Xi jinping has only one daughter.
Communist party started this one child policy from the communist party members first, whoever broke it would be expelled from the communist party and lose their jobs in the government.

2841_219145_729566.jpg

I am not expecting the excuses. Sir

I asked a simple question, and expected a simple answer.

If someone kills someone, there are also possible defenses. What children's policies exist in China? Is there language that Muslims are exempt from?
Fool, talking nonsense garbage.

This Uighur girl posted a vlog about her success in passing China's postgraduate entrance exam with a rather low score, the next day she found tons of unhappy comments over her vlog complaining why Uyghurs can get admitted to graduate schools with such a low score while Han students being rejected with the even much high scores than hers, she was very upset about those negative messages and post this video to explain, it's the Chinese government policy.
Just found out that this Uighur girl has 3 older sisters, altogether 4 sisters all achieved master degrees.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom