Five stabbed to death in latest Chinese knife attack

cnleio

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Five Uyghur terrorists kill innocent ppl, six dead

140314024534-changsha-map-story-top.jpeg

(CNN) -- Six people died after an argument between two vendors led to a stabbing spree at a market in Hunan province in central China on Friday morning, local police told CNN.

The incident took place in Changsha city, the capital of the province.

One of the dead included a suspect in the attacks, police said.

According to an official statement from the city's police department, at round 10.15 a.m. local time, two vendors got into a fight after a quarrel inside the Shahuqiao wet market in the Wujialing neighborhood of Kaifu District in Changsha City.

One person was hacked to death. The fleeing perpetrator then stabbed at four innocent bystanders, two of whom died on the scene. Police quickly responded and killed the perpetrator upon arrival at the scene. The two injured bystanders were sent to hospital but later died.

A witness working at a clinic nearby, who declined to be named, told CNN: "It was an internal dispute. One of their own people got stabbed to death. An old lady walked out of a shop there, and she was trying to mediate, saying: 'Don't do this. You can talk through this.' Then she was suddenly hacked at.

"The knives they were using were not long -- just kitchen knives. I saw one dropped on the ground."

Earlier this month, 29 people were killed and more than 140 were injured when eight men armed with long knives stormed a train station in the southwest Chinese city of Kunming in Yunnan province.

Four of the attackers were fatally shot by police; the other four arrested.

Members of a separatist group from Xinjiang, in northwest China, are believed to have carried out the terror attack, authorities said.

Crime scene in ChangSha
LOCAL201403141121000482265371923.jpg

112636qerwirtrtm7gtriw.jpg.thumb.jpg

112638syll2t2kjkk2l82j.jpg.thumb.jpg

ChangSha police shot down One, captured One, but Three run away still hunt.

One captured terrorist (Uyghur) pic:
113017yf4innkfnaznlnaq.jpg.thumb.jpg

643a3eb7jw1eef3wxil5vj20a00dcdh4.jpg

This was an internal dispute between some people and what it has to do with uyghurs ?? @Modertors please change the misinforming title of this thread.

I should ask you why you support pagan Chinese massacring Muslim Turkics? Maybe that is a better question.
Chinese are our all weather friends and on the other hand turkish people are our brothers so i am neutral on this issue and no need to mind my question.Again how uyghur people can be muslim turkics ? So you have sympathies for uyghurs because they are turks by any chance?

Stupid CCPs, Han and some ethnics cannot carry weapons, but Ugyres can, oh also thanks to stupid Hu Yaobang the idealist that make it official policy that ethnic minorities should get lenient penalties in crimes, gee. Grow some balls, oil faced CCP officials, are you descendants of Manchu eunuchs?

If either the CCP government is not toppled or its stupid policies not changed, I expect more such violence would turn China into a terror zone.

Where can these Ughur run after their killing of the innocent people? Better for these killer to take a bullet then be caught and torture in black jail and in 1 month they will end up in execution by firing squat.

So you mean over such little incidents we should go and fight with the whole country or cutt off all diplomatic relations with china ? Uyghurs are terrorists and they proved that after killing innocent chinese civilians and there is no way we can support those terrorists just like we are against pakistani taliban in our country we are equally against those uyghurs. Another butt hurt hypocrite two faced indian got a chance to troll :lol:

two faced and Hypocrite ?

plz explain, Sire :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom