What's new

Five stabbed to death in latest Chinese knife attack

My comment on The Washington Post.

Five stabbed to death in latest Chinese knife attack | The Washington Post

LbBtNmR.jpg

I am in Changsha right now.
Local eye witnesses and official news release said the fight and killing happened between two shop owners, five to six people involved. One guy was slaughtered by the opposite gang. Police shot one killer, identified as a Uighur, and arrested a Uighur suspect. Others escaped. There were three innocent by-standers killed by these rioters...

It's not a terrorist event but certainly unpleasant about the Turkic...

and where that would be?:undecided:

Any one mile x 10 mile strip of land in the Xinjiang desert with a 50-foot wall enclosure.

The Jews have worked on their Palestinian terror problem for decades. I doubt anyone can come up with a better solution than a Gaza Strip.

I wish we can insert tracking device inside their body to monitor every movement. These are dangerous people. Why are they in Hunan, a place they have no business to be in.

LOL, that's a bit extreme, but really, the practice of carrying knives should be banned. It's a threat to public safety.

Last edited:
LOL, that's a bit extreme, but the practice of carrying knives should be banned. It's a threat to public safety.

The report said it was a kitchen knife. How can that be banned? It is a common item you can buy in any market any part of the world.

The report said it was a kitchen knife. How can that be banned? It is a common item you can buy in any market any part of the world.

Buying them is one thing, carrying and concealing it is another.

Buying them is one thing, carrying and concealing it is another.

I meant it is a common item. How are you going to check all the people for hidden kitchen knives? Or it can just be brought in the market right before any planned incident.

Chinese media have yet to confirm the type of knives used. But the point is knife culture promotes violent. There's absolutely no place for it in modern society.

I meant it is a common item. How are you going to check all the people for hidden kitchen knives? Or it can just be brought in the market right before any planned incident.
You can't but China can:

The only way is restrict their movement to certan areas like Martian2 mentioned about israelis keeping Palestinanians to the gaza strip with 50ft walls or use racial profiling like Americans do to middle eastern looking people and blacks.

Plant tracking devices on every Uighurs and criminals.

Chinese media have yet to confirm the type of knives used. But the point is knife culture promotes violent. There's absolutely no place for it in modern society.

In most country there is a ban on carrying hidden or visible weapons. Unfortunately, list of items which could be used as weapon is far larger than that. A kitchen knife is a household item, used in daily life. What specific policy do you suggest against something like this? What about street vendors, people purchasing knives from Market and carrying them home?

Back
Top Bottom