What's new

Five stabbed to death in latest Chinese knife attack

Simple, show your receipt and ID so police can check to see if you have affiliation with extremist group.

Of course, it's not going to be 100% effective, like any drug law. But still, there has to be some sort of legal restriction, negative reinforce on people's mind. After all, we are not talking petty criminal, but terrorists.

Than it would harder than drugs. Knives can be easily concealed. In case of drugs, police can get info from other sources, that this person had some dealing. In case of knives, even that is not possible. Second, in a preplanned terrorist attack, they can find ways to bypass the authorities. It might be more effective against petty criminals, who are not used to such sound planning - assuming that there is more brain behind terrorist attacks than spontaneous crimes.

So it was just a dispute between shopowners....

while angry Han are ready to put muslim uighyur people behind walls or some want tracking devices inside the them...

Wonder what ummah lovers have to say regarding this systemic harrasment of uighyurs

So it was just a dispute between shopowners....

while angry Han are ready to put muslim uighyur people behind walls or some want tracking devices inside the them...

Wonder what ummah lovers have to say regarding this systemic harrasment of uighyurs

The Chinese government does't take advice from internet trolls. Unless you see walls and tracking devices getting inserted in real life, then shut up.

Than it would harder than drugs. Knives can be easily concealed. In case of drugs, police can get info from other sources, that this person had some dealing. In case of knives, even that is not possible. Second, in a preplanned terrorist attack, they can find ways to bypass the authorities. It might be more effective against petty criminals, who are not used to such sound planning - assuming that there is more brain behind terrorist attacks than spontaneous crimes.

Drugs are easier to conceal than knives. It can be hidden anywhere in the body, depending on quantity, it can go into the cavity too. You can't do that with knives. A metal detector would do the trick.

No law can pre-empt terror attack. The only way to foil a premeditated attack is thru intelligence!

A law prohibiting carrying of knife is to exert control or negative reinforcement, not aimed to foil terror attack.

Last edited:
Are you going to put 1.2 billion Han also into "enclosures" because some Hans butcher innocents with knives?

Four stabbed to death, 11 injured in rampage on bus in Chengdu | South China Morning Post

Four people were stabbed to death and 11 were injured when a 41-year-old man suddenly attacked fellow passengers on a bus in Chengdu on Sunday night
[...]
Chengdu police said Li was originally from Jintang county and he may have launched the attacks because of financial problems that resulted from "family discord" and the stress of working away from his hometown.
[...]
Sunday's incident is the latest in a series of stabbing attacks across the mainland. On August 19, a man from Anyang in Henan province stabbed and killed three children, including a three-month-old baby, and wounded 12 passengers aboard a bus before fleeing. He was arrested the next day.

The assailant, who police said had a criminal record, reportedly launched his attack in anger over a family dispute.

In late July, a 40-year-old man, said to be mentally ill, stabbed three diners to death and wounded five others at a small restaurant in Louhu, Shenzhen.

Are you really that stupid?

Han Chinese are the dominant superpower. Just like the Israelis, Han Chinese decide on the solution to Uighur terrorism against Hans.

Are you really going to suggest that Native Americans have any say in American Anglo-Saxon decisions to sequester them on reservations?

Stop making stupid analogies.
----------

1. American Anglo-Saxons fixed their Native American problem by placing them on "reservations."

2. Israelis fixed their Palestinian terror problem by putting them all in the Gaza Strip.

3. Obviously, China has an Uighur terrorist problem. China should follow in the footsteps of Americans and Israelis by placing all Uighurs on "reservations"/Gaza Strips.

There is no better alternative.

I offered a solution to the Uighur terrorist problem based on American and Israeli history. You offered only empty rhetoric, which is useless.

Last edited:

Han Chinese are the dominant superpower. Just like the Israelis, Han Chinese decide on the solution to Uighur terrorism against Hans.

Are you really going to suggest that Native Americans have any say in American Anglo-Saxon decisions to sequester them on reservations?

Great to see this kind of attitude!!

This is the kind of attitude that will help your enemies ..... :tup:

----------

1. American Anglo-Saxons fixed their Native American problem by placing them on "reservations."

2. Israelis fixed their Palestinian terror problem by putting them all in the Gaza Strip.

3. Obviously, China has an Uighur terrorist problem. China should follow in the footsteps of Americans and Israelis by placing all Uighurs on "reservations"/Gaza Strips.

There is no better alternative.

I offered a solution to the Uighur terrorist problem based on American and Israeli history. You offered only empty rhetoric, which is useless.

If China becomes the dominant superpower (which we are not yet), I don't want to see us imitate Anglo-Saxon genocide policies. Your ideas are quite discomforting.

If China becomes the dominant superpower (which we are not yet), I don't want to see us imitate Anglo-Saxon genocide policies. Your ideas are quite discomforting.

If you have a realistic and superior solution, let's hear it.

Last edited:

He also doesn't realize the wall is in the West Bank and not in Gaza. The only for tensions to be avoided is the restoration of Palestinian rights. This situation in China is a lot different and domestic.

He also doesn't realize the wall is in the West Bank and not in Gaza. The only for tensions to be avoided is the restoration of Palestinian rights. This situation in China is a lot different and domestic.

But that doesn't make the context of his argument less relevant. He does make valid point.

But that doesn't make the context of his argument less relevant. He does make valid point.

No he doesn't make a good point since he's implying Israel is facing out of the moon strife when in fact Israel is violating international law and occupying the Palestinians seizing their land every day. The Palestinians can rightfully resist, that is not a solution to China's domestic violence since they are very different contexts IMO.

Drugs is easier to conceal than knives. It can be hidden anywhere in the body, depending on quantity, it can go into the cavity too. You can't do that with knives. A metal detector would do the trick.

No law can pre-empt terror attack. The only way to foil a premeditated attack is thru intelligence!

A law prohibiting carrying of knife is to exert control or negative reinforcement, not aimed to foil terror attack.

I didn't meant wrt drugs, but on its own. Harder in the sense that it can be concealed and no intelligence can be gathered about it.
And my terrorism comment was about your previous post -
After all, we are not talking petty criminal, but terrorists.

Also, it seems I am mistaking about knife culture. Is it common for people (a community/region/religion etc) to carry knife with them?

I do have a suggestion that may work to help fight terrorism. If a terrorist regardless of race is identified, than his entire family must be executed. I forgot the Chinese term. This will make any would be terrorists think twice before going ape shit on innocent Chinese people.

I didn't meant wrt drugs, but on its own. Harder in the sense that it can be concealed and no intelligence can be gathered about it.
And my terrorism comment was about your previous post -

Also, it seems I am mistaking about knife culture. Is it common for people (a community/region/religion etc) to carry knife with them?

Yes, Uyghur have the culture of carrying knives.

Back
Top Bottom