What's new

Five stabbed to death in latest Chinese knife attack

Our hope is that these Uyghurs regain their "touch of reality, humane, and acceptability" of a prosperous China and start to assimilate with the mass just like other 50+ ethnic minorities. Uyghurs can enjoy their Native American treatment like in USofA but they have to cooperate us and become peaceful-loving people. Otherwise, our blood is already boiling and I'm afraid the fate of Uyghurs will not be very good in the future.

There should be no special treatment for any group. Affirmative action is to prop up the weak and uneducated. Eg. If you want to join the police or army force regardless of gender, they all have to pass the same tests.

Friend, you can ignore the emotional response. Some of Muslim Uyghurs have done evil things to other people including Uyghurs people. Show your respect and use the proper word of ethnic, please.

换位思考一下吧,其他地区灭门惨案也是有的,不要针对特定的民族就带有这样的观点,至少在没有调查清楚之前不要过于冲动。

What is proper word for chinese ethnic aren't you Han people

There should be no special treatment for any group. Affirmative action is to prop up the weak and uneducated. Eg. If you want to join the police or army force regardless of gender, they all have to pass the same tests.
Certain special treatment can be cancel such as having unlimited child, carrying knife, etc.. but the special treatment of unemployment and easy access to entrant exam can be kept. The reason is these minorities are mostly uneducated and their kids fall way behind our Han kids. The only way they can compete on equal term and gain a brighter future for themselves is through education. With more education and a better living standard, they will cease to create trouble and live in harmony with our people. Gotta think deep and long-term, compatriot.

Anyone can comment on those news articles, they can propose that you can get tarred and feathered and get stuffed in a barrel and left stranded on a Pacific island, who cares about your opinion?

No. Comments have to be within the newspapers' guidelines.

I've seen plenty of comments deleted. Especially off-topic comments like yours.

My comments are considered constructive and they are never deleted by the moderators of mainstream media.

I contribute to the discussion, because I am on-topic and I offer a reasonable solution.

In contrast, you are just whining. How pathetic.

By the way, please whine some more about banning me. I'll keep laughing in your face.
----------

On PDF, I have over 5,500 "thanks." You have a miserly 1,460.

By the way, you're doing a great job with a "-6 rating." Keep up your useless posts.

I have over 2,000 up-votes from mainstream media viewers on my Disqus comments. The evidence shows that a lot of people care about my comments. Can't say the same for you.

ZZ3WhMu.jpg

Last edited:
Certain special treatment can be cancel such as having unlimited child, carrying knife, etc.. but the special treatment of unemployment and easy access to entrant exam can be kept. The reason is these minorities are mostly uneducated and their kids fall way behind our Han kids. The only way they can compete on equal term and gain a brighter future for themselves is through education. With more education and a better living standard, they will cease to create trouble and live in harmony with our people. Gotta think deep and long-term, compatriot.
wet dream,no special treatment would be canceled.

Exactly.

It is a commercial dispute which got violent.

But some people have a habit to shout "terrorism" every time.

Four stabbed to death, 11 injured in rampage on bus in Chengdu | South China Morning Post

Four people were stabbed to death and 11 were injured when a 41-year-old man suddenly attacked fellow passengers on a bus in Chengdu on Sunday night
[...]
Chengdu police said Li was originally from Jintang county and he may have launched the attacks because of financial problems that resulted from "family discord" and the stress of working away from his hometown.
[...]
Sunday's incident is the latest in a series of stabbing attacks across the mainland. On August 19, a man from Anyang in Henan province stabbed and killed three children, including a three-month-old baby, and wounded 12 passengers aboard a bus before fleeing. He was arrested the next day.

The assailant, who police said had a criminal record, reportedly launched his attack in anger over a family dispute.

In late July, a 40-year-old man, said to be mentally ill, stabbed three diners to death and wounded five others at a small restaurant in Louhu, Shenzhen.

The usual suspects will never miss an opportunity to troll whenever any Muslim is involved.

Nobody is saying it's violence between races or racially motivated. All we are saying is that Uygres are insanely violent due to the favorable treatment in criminal justice system. They are allowed to carry weapons openly but others cannot, etc, etc.

I have been personally threatened by Uygre peddlers at knife's point to buy a tiny piece of cake for 300 Yuan when I visited Najing back in 2009. The police wouldn't even care and they just let those criminals running around. Now the CCP is eating what they sowed. You cannot have unequal treatment in criminal system or you are breeding violence, and also innocent Uygres will get bad reputation along with criminals.

So a Uighur killed another Uighur and tried stab other people before getting shot. They are really making it worse for themselves.

D

Uyghurs are savages regardless of their religion. All other Muslims in China are on one side with the Han Chinese and every other ethnic group against the Uyghur. Kindly reserve your ridiculous judgments until you learn our history.
So a Uighur killed another Uighur and tried stab other people before getting shot. They are really making it worse for themselves.
And Han Chinese have never stabbed anyone.

换位思考一下吧,其他地区灭门惨案也是有的,不要针对特定的民族就带有这样的观点,至少在没有调查清楚之前不要过于冲动。

是的,我知道很多维族朋友还是很善良的,我看过新闻报道的。但是,这种情况,已经影响到正常百姓的生活了,你看今天那个成都春熙路发生的事儿了吗?那些维族人就是彻彻底底的普通人,没有对任何人造成伤害,但是还是造成社会恐慌了。政府必须行动起来,一切都透明化,是什么就是什么,给无辜维族同胞一个说法,维护别的民族的利益,政府只会遮掩,等到事情闹不下去了,已经晚了。

至于给他们的待遇,我觉得,不要减少,维持现状即可,除了刀具强行管制。分裂主义就是希望通过这种事情惹怒我们,造成一种假象,汉族在压迫他们,其实不是,普通维族的生活跟我们没什么不同。现在,如果取消特殊待遇,对于政府和中国人民来说,没有什么实际上的好处,反而维族更不满,我不希望正中下怀,舆论更对我们不利。总之,现在中国很被动,中国还是缺乏处理这种事情的经验,我真希望政府能做点什么,多操心操心国家安全,民众疾苦,而不是他妈的扫黄捞政绩。

And Han Chinese have never stabbed anyone.

Of course they have, and they get put down, but with the recent kunming attacks they truly are making it worse for themselves. Police have started to deport Uighurs to Xinjiang.

So no title change (from fake and inflamatory current title), no warnings for insults and trolls, no thread lock for this entire thread which was created for the purpose of flaming people? Are you a mod or not?

No. Comments have to be within the newspapers' guidelines.

I've seen plenty of comments deleted. Especially off-topic comments like yours.

My comments are considered constructive and they are never deleted by the moderators of mainstream media.

I contribute to the discussion, because I am on-topic and I offer a reasonable solution.

In contrast, you are just whining. How pathetic.

By the way, please whine some more about banning me. I'll keep laughing in your face.
----------

On PDF, I have over 5,500 "thanks." You have a miserly 1,460.

By the way, you're doing a great job with a "-6 rating." Keep up your useless posts.

I have over 2,000 up-votes from mainstream media viewers on my Disqus comments. The evidence shows that a lot of people care about my comments. Can't say the same for you.

ZZ3WhMu.jpg

There is a reason why I am a think tank analyst and you are not, despite you being here for more than four years before I joined this forum.

So no title change (from fake and inflamatory current title), no warnings for insults and trolls, no thread lock for this entire thread which was created for the purpose of flaming people? Are you a mod or not?
But it is a terrorist attack,isn't it?Otherwise why did they kill innocent people?Government is just masturbating.

Back
Top Bottom