What's new

Five stabbed to death in latest Chinese knife attack

So no title change (from fake and inflamatory current title), no warnings for insults and trolls, no thread lock for this entire thread which was created for the purpose of flaming people? Are you a mod or not?

Already done, troll posts have been delete and they received infractions mod enough for you ?

The land doesn't belong to them. We have our Han outpost dating back to the Han Dynasty in Xinjiang. And two, our people in Xinjiang are normal citizen, peaceful and conducting their business meanwhile these Uyghur are troublemaker, dangerous to society. Can't compare apple to orange, my friend.

Exactly your claim to the whole region is based on old outposts???????

thats means nothing, their entire people/race lives their

you have to accept that they just don't like you, you can't force anyone to like you when they just have animosity

you say your blood is boiling, I promise you they hate you and your culture 1000 tines more, all you are to them are thieves occupiers and oppressors

you think that will change? ? How??

You don't have a option of changing their culture, all you are spouting off uighur this and uighur that

but the uighurs did not ask you to come

if you are going to continue to occupy their homes then you have to keep quiet and accept that they will have lots of children, and celebrate their own culture and not yours

they will also spread all over China taking their culture everywhere

remember if you Dont want them coming all over China with their culture, then confine them to Xinjiang build a wall around it Don't deal with them

your doing something stupid, your occupying their homeland the place where they practice their culture and way of life, moving han in with a different culture and at the same time want them to give up who they are and not move across China

how does that work? ???

We never cut one's head off their body, we never stab right in their throat. So professional and skillful method. This is difference. You see how great hatred toward han.

Weren't there numerous attacks on schools in china by non Uyghurs?

Already done, troll posts have been delete and they received infractions mod enough for you ?

Cnleio has engaged in this kind of behavior before, spreading fake rumors, he did it on the Malaysia airlines thread too. This thread is veering vastly off topic because of his inflamatory posts.

wet dream,no special treatment would be canceled.
They can be cancel if enough people protest but right now, they are so insignificant that the mass still don't think it's important. Like I said, let not dump all ethnic minorities together with Uyghurs.

you have to accept that they just don't like you, you can't force anyone to like you when they just have animosity

you say your blood is boiling, I promise you they hate you and your culture 1000 tines more, all you are to them are thieves occupiers and oppressors

You don't have a option of changing their culture, all you are spouting off uighur this and uighur that

if you are going to continue to occupy their homes then you have to keep quiet and accept that they will have lots of children, and celebrate their own culture and not yours

remember if you Dont want them coming all over China with their culture, then confine them to Xinjiang build a wall around it Don't deal with them

your doing something stupid, your occupying their homeland the place where they practice their culture and way of life, moving han in with a different culture and at the same time want them to give up who they are and not move across China

how does that work? ???
The problem is Xinjiang wasn't their native land initially. Their ancestors are migrating people like everyone else seeking new land to settle down.

You might want to look at our Qing map and know the history around Xinjiang. Neither do we expect them to like us. What we ask of them is to respect human live. Nobody oppress their culture and language. We open schools in Xinjiang to teach national language nationwide and nobody force them to go to schools if they don't want to. Nobody blocks their people from opening a predominant Uyghur schools to teach their language. We only oppress separatist movement which is our right and security of all people in China! Stop lying to the world. Muslim practice is not ban in China. There are peaceful Hui Muslim, don't you know that?

how does that work? ???

Wrong, the Uyghurs under Emin Khoja asked China to liberate them from the Dzungar Buddhists. The reason they are in China is because the Dzungar Mongol Buddhists from the Zunghar Khanate in Dzungaria conquered the Uyghurs in the Chagatai Khanate in the Tarim Basin, turning the Uyghur Khojas into their puppet rulers. Independent Uyghur leaders like Emin Khoja asked China to destroy the Zunghar Khanate and joined China for protection against the Dzungars.

The Zunghar Khanate and their puppet Khojas were defeated in 1759 by China, and then Emin Khoja and his Uyghur followers brought their land into China. If China did not intervene, they would be under Dzungar Buddhist rule. The Dzungar Oirat Mongols were fanatical Lamaist Buddhists and were waging war against all their Muslim neighbors.

China Marches West: The Qing Conquest of Central Eurasia - Peter C Perdue - Google Books

The Truth about Uyghur demographics and Han immigration in Xinjiang | Page 19

Emin Minaret in Xinjiang was built in honor of Emin Khoja in 1777, decades after Emin and his Uyghur followers brought their land into China because of the Dzungar threat. It is a well known monument. Those Uyghur leaders who joined China kept their titles of nobility, like Emin Khoja and the Kumul Khans.

Most Han in Xinjiang live on former Dzungar land in Dzungaria in northern Xinjiang, not on the Uyghur Tarim Basin in southern Xinjiang.

Last edited:
That's not my point
Those attacks make Uyghurs attackers innocent? If not, don't defend criminals please.
What I’m trying to say is violence is not exclusive to Uyghur’s or any other group .

That's not my point

What I’m trying to say is violence is not exclusive to Uyghur’s or any other group .
Why don't you ever see our Han people ever cause trouble or violently killing innocent people in another country out of frustration? Everywhere we reside, we are peaceful, a true ethnic minority model.

You know NOTHING about Xinjiang. Stop running your mouth. The Uyghur and Uzbeks are essentially the same people, except the Uyghur think they own land that was never theirs.

And Han Chinese have never stabbed anyone.

Yes, but not openly in public on the street, killing 5 innocent people, plus one of the victims is an old woman. You have to understand that China is a very safe place. A pretty woman can walk on the street alone at 3 am. Those random violent attacks are causing public panic!

Also as I explained above, those criminals are being encouraged by wrong government policies. China is not a country governed by law, but by random directives from some random leaders that lack modern education about human rights, law, etc.

There is a reason why I am a think tank analyst and you are not, despite you being here for more than four years before I joined this forum.

I am willing to concede that you are the biggest complainer that I've seen in five years.

I think that's why they gave you the designation. To get you to stop complaining.

Your infraction for the last post against me was a personal attack. That would get you banned on all of the mainstream media.

You are a little fish in a little pond. You do not follow basic etiquette.
----------

By the way, if you don't believe me, try trolling me on BusinessWeek, ABC News, The Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post, The Telegraph, United Press International (UPI), The Chicago Tribune, TIME, CNN, CNNMoney, The Washington Times, Global Times, The Japan Times, The Hindu, Al Jazeera, GMA News, and many others.

See how fast your troll post gets deleted and your account banned.

I'm a frequent poster on those mainstream media and the moderators have always taken my side.

Try taking me on in the big league and see what happens.

----------

My comment on The Telegraph.

Another troll bites the dust on The Telegraph.

A second troll also posted an unkind comment about me on Aljazeera today. He bit the dust too.

The moderators will not tolerate anyone trolling me.

China and Russia help global defence spending rise for first time in five years | The Telegraph

hOKA6pT.jpg

Last edited:
Most of those sites you just listed are pro-West whore media outlets, not that I know the nature of your dispute with Wholegrain.

Most of those sites you just listed are pro-West whore media outlets, not that I know the nature of your dispute with Wholegrain.

The lunatic personally attacked me out of the blue. You will have to ask the crazy guy.

I have no idea who Wholegrain is. I have never seen a single analysis by him in the Chinese Defense section.

----------

For the record, I was offered Junior Think Tank Status a while back. I refused, because the condition was that I had to stop arguing with Gambit.

Due to the fact that Gambit is sometimes wrong about Chinese military technology, I had to maintain my freedom to debate Gambit and post citations to prove that Gambit is sometimes incorrect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom